Kendrick Lamar Axes South Africa Trip...

Kendrick Lamar Axes South Africa Trip To Support Kanye West

There are 2 comments on the StarPulse.com story from Sep 13, 2013, titled Kendrick Lamar Axes South Africa Trip To Support Kanye West. In it, StarPulse.com reports that:

Rapper Kendrick Lamar has called off his upcoming tour of South Africa so he can hit the road with Kanye West.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at StarPulse.com.

Mrs Rose

Sweden

#1 Sep 13, 2013
I am mrs rose from usa,I was in need of a loan amount of $100,000usd know one to help me,I have been scam many time's and yet I did not get any loan from them. they was always telling me to pay for some fee on till a friend told me about Mr. Collins Passion he is the CEO of collinspassionloancompany. My friend told me that he got is loan from Mr. Collins Passion. I was thinking that it Was all a joke. I apply in the company and they told me that I should send them my bank details and I did before 24 hours banking working time I receive a text from my bank that money has be send to my account. I was so happy and I was full of joy and I promise Mr. Collins Passion that I will help him to post and I will tell the world about how he help me and my family. And if you are in need of a loan email him now. For you to get yours. Via email: [email protected]
rebel111

United States

#2 Jul 6, 2015
Kayne the monkey darky boy west should be banished and boycoted not supported!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kodak Black Found Guilty 40 min Big Johnson 1
News From reissues to reunions: What Prince fans can... Apr 24 @Real Kelly 3
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) Apr 22 Sykirian 93
News Gang-like graffiti is being sprayed all over Mi... (May '07) Apr 22 Boo Thang Blood L... 35
News Film of the Week: Many smiles to the gallon in ... Apr 21 ERIC 34
News Gangs use graffiti as a warning (Mar '08) Apr 21 Frank Rizzo 146
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Apr 17 Slasher 38,726
More from around the web