Shini

Korea

#21 Nov 6, 2013
SomeRandomDude wrote:
It is the uninformed desicion on both that will make me drop. He has proven he does not understand, there explaination makes no sense as ue does not understand the basic concepts of what he is supposed to be judging. He has proven his knowledge is limited and inable to hold a proper vote. While I can see someone talking about a subject a little less indirectly, I can see the faked evaluation of possible understanding. Where he says could yave been generic, I see the uneasy and obvious inability to properly frasp how to vote based on lack of information to base it by. While he has voted in the past and he could understand the concepts in which were put forth, he lacks that understanding this time. This leaves me seeing a uneven and unbalanced vore, no matter who was to be given the victory. There is a reason when votes are cast by judges, the judges are well knowledgable and informed people, rather then a random Joe off the street.
Ok Niatroh, add more detail as to why you voted for Phaze. I think it was fine, but add more detail and give specific examples.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#22 Nov 6, 2013
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>Ok Niatroh, add more detail as to why you voted for Phaze. I think it was fine, but add more detail and give specific examples.
Okay I'm in school right now so I will after.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#23 Nov 6, 2013
Jeez, my phone didn't leave much eloguents in my post. So many gramnatical errors and mispellings.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#24 Nov 6, 2013
so im not sure why srd doesnt like niatrohs judging all of a sudden...i didnt see any change tbh...but man ya coulda been a bit more....idk...nice about it if thats how you honestly feel. altho niatroh handled it pretty well lol. if it was me all i can say is there would be a different response haha. regardless, i guess niatroh yeah redo your vote, add more reasoning....idk lol.

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#25 Nov 11, 2013
Flow- srd phaze really hard to find the flow way to much before every rhyme.

Gore- phaze painted a more vivid scene

Storytelling- phaze had a better story IMO

Dismemberment- phaze painted a better picture here once again even put him in acid and cleaned every traceable evidence

Multies- srd non stop Multi style usually wins this cata although phaze had a lot as well it was just too hard to find the flow I easily flowed to the entire srd piece

Mvgt- phaze his horror core style came out in the story telling and the picture he was trying to paint with his flow. Srd seemed to just go on a tangent more battle style. Phaze was wickedly vivid although his flow was a bit hard to find I could make it out and it just made more sense given the topic. Great job you two
SomeRandomDude

United States

#26 Nov 11, 2013
I was extremely descriptive. I'll have to find a way to slam more multies to make up for less vocabulary. Otherwise, I'll get this same problem. Everytime I start using decent vocabulary, I lose the battle.
Seanny T

Calgary, Canada

#27 Nov 11, 2013
Lol srd you already use so many multies, sometimes your bars dont really make alotta sense because of how many. Its only happened a couple times overall, but id honestly try a dofferent approach then multies. Multies wont win you the battle. Idk thats what iv seen/thought so far from every drop iv seen from you. We know you can do multies haha
SomeRandomDude

United States

#28 Nov 11, 2013
I still do not have enough, I need more multies and less variation on syllable sounds. Less complexity will help make things make more sense to people. I will focus on soft set-ups and hard punches, will maxamizing the potency of my metaphors and similes.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#29 Nov 11, 2013
Also,this will be continued through storyline and vivid descriptions.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#30 Nov 11, 2013
SomeRandomDude wrote:
I still do not have enough, I need more multies and less variation on syllable sounds. Less complexity will help make things make more sense to people. I will focus on soft set-ups and hard punches, will maxamizing the potency of my metaphors and similes.
I think mainly it is about adapting to the core audience. I always try to consider the attributes of the contest. You can flow well and you have great technique, but people mainly want to read an interesting story in horrorcore. If Phaze went in like he did that last round, I would have probably voted for him instead. You still had an okay story, but he was switching between 1st and 3rd person so I had a harder time enjoying it.

So far 2-1 Phaze. We still need valid votes.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#31 Nov 11, 2013
This will help adapt to the audience. This will be done by what I explained.
Seanny T

Calgary, Canada

#32 Nov 12, 2013
Word lets get HHH to vote lol ill hit him up on facebook now actually
Shini

Korea

#33 Nov 12, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
Word lets get HHH to vote lol ill hit him up on facebook now actually
Good idea. Maybe he can vote briefly on the other battles, too. I think that should work. I think we should try to get other newcomers like liquidflow to vote, too. I had to immediately vote on other websites, no better way to improve than to start judging other battles.
liquidflow

Torrance, CA

#34 Nov 12, 2013
Flow- id have to say srd he coming with ryhme after ryhme, although phaze was nice he strecthed out some bars just a little
multis-id have to go with srd. his transition smoothly fron one to another
gore- id have to go with phaze much better on this one
storytelling-phaze he kept ne in the story didnt lose himself srds was nice but i felt lost at some point even though he brough me back in phaze
dismemberment- phaze he gave us more body talk then srd
enjoyment- i enjoyed both but overall i would have to give this a tie both were nice
overall winner- i will have to go with srd he just kept bringing the rimes smoothly i just barely have srd over phaze
winner- srd
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#35 Nov 12, 2013
SRD is 2 to 2 with Phaze unless HHH or someone else votes either way. The suspence is definately building.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#36 Nov 12, 2013
I would like it to be up to H.H.H. can we make it so?
Shini

Korea

#37 Nov 12, 2013
SomeRandomDude wrote:
I would like it to be up to H.H.H. can we make it so?
HHH is busy with a tour, so it will have to be either him or someone competent. His tour might be Hawaii wide, though I'm not sure.

Calgary, Canada

#38 Nov 12, 2013
i was out all day, im sending him a message now. ill probly know by tomorrow. so sit tight lol. and yea hes pretty busy so he might not even reply right away. but id say his vote will decide overall lol. liquidflows new and im gunna pull the srd card like he did on niatroh, cept it makes sense for this. tho im not discounting it, im just sayin, he IS new, and though not to sound too mean, hes definitly not on the elite or vet level. but thats just my view of it lol.

Calgary, Canada

#39 Nov 14, 2013
bump for HHH to see and vote on so one of these dudes can face me for the title!
SomeRandomDude

United States

#40 Nov 14, 2013
You still owe me a 16 you fat f(_)ck! We all know you photoshop your photos!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Halloween Horrorcore 3 Signups 1 hr SomeRandomDude 91
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 2 hr 2shanes 37,267
IllMortal vs M3nace 12 hr SomeRandomDude 5
Katherine Timpf: Eight Most Ridiculous Suggesti... 13 hr kelly 2
Music ReviewUsher electrifies TD Garden crowd Tue Download New Music 2
Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift set for 2014 AMAs Nov 24 Rb RECORDS 2
Beyonce releases surprise remix late Saturday Nov 21 Big mike 7

Hip-Hop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE