When you coddle your water bottle, as I throttle the model's
Caudal Appendage, you see Phaze your twaddle, is too audile
I'll slice your shoddy bawdy, and eviscerate your whole body
Your floppy an' foggy dotty mental state is probably a hobby
I'm Sylar an' sly, you're just an incompetent Hero, you're fired
No one will hire, just retire, you're not qualified ne'er required
You're cut up and tired, so I'll let the entire site just fire
Up the Google spires to look up what has all transpired
You want a storyline, well Preacher your meet choirs (Requires)
But it's boring Mike, so I'll Tyson the leash and wait wired

As I wrote, try to Google what you don't know. What you can not figure out, just ask me.

Oh, Phaze good luck.

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#2 Oct 25, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
Phaze is so tangible, he cried when I called him Hannabal
Man he's such an animal, came to my neck of the wood to,'Handle,'
The Murderer when SomeRandomDude memorandumed food
See the tandem of my fandom comes with reckless abandon
Watch me flaunting the lost ring, like rot ring, I treed his Posse
Blood Pools around the Dead, but I'm not dieing, the crossing
Is closed, right Deadpool? I'm just tossing the naughty bodies
Phaze, is it not daunting, to shotty the body, of a naughty hotty
As I cut the tendons in your arm, and disarm the pain alarm
This forest is hard, it bars your way, this is its favorite part
When you coddle your water bottle, as I throttle the model's
Caudal Appendage, you see Phaze your twaddle, is too audile
I'll slice your shoddy bawdy, and eviscerate your whole body
Your floppy an' foggy dotty mental state is probably a hobby
I'm Sylar an' sly, you're just an incompetent Hero, you're fired
No one will hire, just retire, you're not qualified ne'er required
You're cut up and tired, so I'll let the entire site just fire
As I wrote, try to Google what you don't know. What you can not figure out, just ask me.
Oh, Phaze good luck.
This is sick srd, I'll post hopefully by tomorrow or tomorrow night the latest.

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#3 Nov 1, 2013
The body count within the pit of hell under my basement is just to COPIOUS//
Hes a cold hearted killer in the state of mind of killin and he KNOWS HE IS//1
Walking with a mask and dagger gripped right into his right hand filled with RAPPERS' BLOOD//
Carcasses hung up over my hallway corridors is always off the walls every year just CAPTURES DUST//2
My state of mind is in a void of evil intentions giving only malign instructions that deepens my DECADENCE//
I can't look for the appropriate clothing to wear because inside my closet each hung up clothing is hidden beneath all the SKELETONS//3
My decadence is far too deep for my mind to contain any conscience to WARN ME//
Theres too much malignant cells seeping through the flesh of my vessel that's maternal to the violent entity that FORMS ME//4
Forcing the muscles in my leg to walk down the flight of stairs leading me deep into my BASEMENT//
Located SRD within chains screaming off the top of his lungs so I duct tape his mouth so he wouldn't SAY SH-T//5
Grab a tiny scalpel and jab his stomach multiple times without ANY HESITATION //
Without an interruption, I slither within a quarter inches to his face while I slowly dine on each internal organs like I came in with MANY RESERVATIONS//6
Why doubt me SRD? I'll show you I'm no cyber fallacy serial killer, this VETERAN GETS REAL//
No point on screaming any further the cut lines are way too deep for any MEDICINE TO HEAL//7
So much blood and body parts filling the basement floor no mop or broom will CLEAN THE MESS//
I created the carnage only to bathe myself within the overflown blood bath because I REEK OF DEATH//8
Remove the chains from the flesh of corpse and run a BATH OF WATER//
Grab a GLASS OF WATER to clear the phlegm from the throat so the next line my RAPS WILL SLAUGHTER// 9
Go back to the bathroom too stop the faucet and I add MORE ACID//
Throw the body in the tub to efface the cascass of SRD while waiting for the skin to deteriorate you know my GORE'S GRAPHIC// 10
Finally its wiped clean for no microscope to distinctly see THE SIGHT OF IT//
Its no clandestine that I'm severely cold hearted I walk away without any CONTRITE OF IT//11
Grabbed a match and lit a fire too much for any pyromaniacs too avid the flames enough BURNIN' MY HOME DOWN//
I'm no dolorous criminal but I weeped and mourn from the arduous vindictive deed I committed as I walked away and HEARD THE FINAL SOUND//12
sorry I sprained my able twice missing the pass two weeks of school and I'm not returning I'm wednesday but I'm not letting the finals finish with an inexcusable DQ. Heres my drop. Enjoy! Good luck SRD
SomeRandomDude

United States

#4 Nov 2, 2013
Well, I will allow it. If you win, no hard feelings. However, the first two bars sounds like you are hyping me up.

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#5 Nov 2, 2013
Haha sorry for the misconception but I was talking in third person lol
SomeRandomDude

United States

#6 Nov 2, 2013
Should probably clarify that more.

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#7 Nov 2, 2013
Hahaha yeaaa I was thinking that while I was typing it but I left it alone. I should've added more words to lead the reader into the change of 3rd person to 1st person but overall I think I did good with vocabulary and storyline. At least I have competition for the final round instead if it being a total bodybag :) but good luck bro, no hard feelings
SomeRandomDude

United States

#8 Nov 2, 2013
Your most impressive work
Seanny T

Calgary, Canada

#9 Nov 2, 2013
Ill break down both and vote today, even tho my vote doesnt count since someone might think im picking the contender id like to see face me. Regardless, still gunna drop who i feel took it haha

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#10 Nov 2, 2013
Flow- not sure who, phazes bars seemd a tiiiny bit stretched here and there, and i just couldnt find srd's flow to his, id hafta say tie.
Gore- tie. both have pretty good carnage going on.
Storytelling- Phaze. his was definitly a nice story and just like my style so i got it right away and delved into it easily. srd did have a story, but phazes was better laid out in my opinion.
Multis- srd wins this cata in almost every battle. one of the only posters on here who does THAT many multies on average.
Dismemberment- phaze. looking thru it, phaze describes doing more things to srd then srd does to phaze...so id hafta say phaze.
Enjoyment- as for this, i use my gut feeling after my first read through. i dont compare them for this catagory. i base this soley on first impression and how much i liked it before i start breaking it down/goin critical lol. and the winner of this cata is: phaze.

mvgt: phaze. even tho phaze dropped late, overall i think he put his best effort in and got a really good written dropped. srd always comes hard in the horrorcore so i was actually expecting myself to vote his way but lookin at the drops, im voting for phaze.

favorite lines:

srd: You're cut up and tired, so I'll let the entire site just fire

phaze: So much blood and body parts filling the basement floor no mop or broom will CLEAN THE MESS//
I created the carnage only to bathe myself within the overflown blood bath because I REEK OF DEATH//8
Remove the chains from the flesh of corpse and run a BATH OF WATER//
Grab a GLASS OF WATER to clear the phlegm from the throat so the next line my RAPS WILL SLAUGHTER// 9
SomeRandomDude

United States

#11 Nov 2, 2013
My state of mind is in a void of evil intentions giving only malign instructions that deepens my DECADENCE//
I can't look for the appropriate clothing to wear because inside my closet each hung up clothing is hidden beneath all the SKELETONS//3
My decadence is far too deep for my mind to contain any conscience to WARN ME//
Theres too much malignant cells seeping through the flesh of my vessel that's maternal to the violent entity that FORMS ME//4

Intelligent and beautifully worded, I would have focused harder on pure vivid detail if I knew this was coming.

Forcing the muscles in my leg to walk down the flight of stairs leading me deep into my BASEMENT//
Located SRD within chains screaming off the top of his lungs so I duct tape his mouth so he wouldn't SAY SH-T//5

This sound like you are admitting you are scared, haha.

Grabbed a match and lit a fire too much for any pyromaniacs too avid the flames enough BURNIN' MY HOME DOWN//
I'm no dolorous criminal but I weeped and mourn from the arduous vindictive deed I committed as I walked away and HEARD THE FINAL SOUND//12

This is nice as well, I do want to redo this. Except if you take the crown, I will burn a hole through the page with my strength. Yes, I am better with storytelling, imagery, emotional connection, pure shock and awe, actual raw uncut and uncensored horrorcore. I just don't like pushing a strength when I can improve a weakness.
Shini

Incheon, Korea

#12 Nov 4, 2013
Flow-SRD (Phaze was a bit over stretched)
Gore- tie. I agree with Seanny's synopsis of this.
Storytelling- Phaze did a little better although it would have been a stronger piece if Phaze stayed in 1st or 3rd person perspective.
Multis-SRD He did slightly better multi schemes.
Dismemberment- Phaze.He got fairly graphic with his descriptions, not saying that SRD was slacking.
Enjoyment- SRD. He kept it true horrorcore and kept to his theme. When you rap like you're going to kill on the mic, it become a little corny. The object of a horrorcore piece is to storytell. Storytelling and schemes are important to a piece.
mvgt: SRD. Phaze could have edited is work a little more and I would have voted for him. SRD squeaks away with it by a hair.

Lookie lookie- It's tied up! Who will visit Cape Canaveral? Stay tuned.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#13 Nov 4, 2013
Flow-SRD had a pretty good continuous flow but phazes was a bit stretched here and there.
Multi- SRD had multis for me his seemed a bit better thought out.
Gore- um phaze while SRD talked about cutting him up he didn't put a picture together like phaze did of a blood bath (literally)
Dismemberment- phazes story made his dismemberment just that much better to me.
Storytelling- phazes story was better to me.
Enjoyment- phaze his connected more for me even though some of the bars were stretched.

Mvgt- phaze

While both drops were excellent (as always) SRD seemed like he didn't try as hard on this one as past battles. SRD you need that anger you had when you had beef with chi and Seanny t. Phaze great job all around, although I was confused about the 3rd person 1st person switch at first still a good drop. Just work on your stretched bars and your good.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2013
I think I would like to have Niatroh's votes crossed from this battle and RapSwipes battle. He seems to not understand the basic structure of how the basics are made, I am seeing this as an issue. I do not want to take a win nor loss, because someone does not want take a second and look up or notice the basics and simplicities in front of him.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#15 Nov 4, 2013
SomeRandomDude wrote:
I think I would like to have Niatroh's votes crossed from this battle and RapSwipes battle. He seems to not understand the basic structure of how the basics are made, I am seeing this as an issue. I do not want to take a win nor loss, because someone does not want take a second and look up or notice the basics and simplicities in front of him.
I took what I read and broke it down not from a rappers stand point. But from an audiences stand point. Every cata you and phaze won I believe and back up fully. Phaze had better visuals than you while your flow was a bit better than his. Why is this bad? This is a horrorcore tournament so I judged based off that knowledge as well.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#16 Nov 4, 2013
Rappers are audience members, if you go by normal societial standards I am dumbing sh!t WAY WAY WAY down. Stupid f(_)cks are stupid.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#17 Nov 5, 2013
SomeRandomDude wrote:
Rappers are audience members, if you go by normal societial standards I am dumbing sh!t WAY WAY WAY down. Stupid f(_)cks are stupid.
I'm stupid now? Okay this is a new one for me... There is no good reason for my vote to be brought down... I have voted the exact same way on past battles and no one said anything. I didn't vote of societal standards. I voted off what an average human can understand. Like you said you can't have it too complex or your audience won't understand the bar therefore it loses it's punch. So I vote based off what normal people can understand. Neither one of your drops were to complex but phazes was better put together and storylined. When I read his I could picture it happening. Stop being such a dîck and suck it up.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#18 Nov 5, 2013
This is a tournament and most people have complex styles. I will drop out, tournaments are tests of extreme abilities and can and most of the time have esoteric content. If you are unable to press forth for a informed desicion, I will drop. I don't care who you were to have voted for, I still would be dropping.
Shini

Incheon, Korea

#19 Nov 5, 2013
SomeRandomDude wrote:
SRD, you should calm down. The contest is 2-1. His vote is valid. I explained the categories in the main thread already. If he likes Phaze's better and explains why, then I have to go with that. It is best of five and it is possible for you to still win if you get two more votes.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#20 Nov 5, 2013
It is the uninformed desicion on both that will make me drop. He has proven he does not understand, there explaination makes no sense as ue does not understand the basic concepts of what he is supposed to be judging. He has proven his knowledge is limited and inable to hold a proper vote. While I can see someone talking about a subject a little less indirectly, I can see the faked evaluation of possible understanding. Where he says could yave been generic, I see the uneasy and obvious inability to properly frasp how to vote based on lack of information to base it by. While he has voted in the past and he could understand the concepts in which were put forth, he lacks that understanding this time. This leaves me seeing a uneven and unbalanced vore, no matter who was to be given the victory. There is a reason when votes are cast by judges, the judges are well knowledgable and informed people, rather then a random Joe off the street.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Wed Theonlyiz 38,679
News TV presenter says meth cooks should be 'shot in... Feb 20 BHM5267 5
Goonsspace Feb 17 Big Goon 2
Going crazy trying to figure out who sang these... Feb 16 The unknown 1
News Grammys 47 mins ago 9:06 p.m.Pregnant Beyonce g... Feb 16 Confry1 1
Can anyone help me? Feb 16 Waweru Njoroge 1
News Adele dedicates album win to Beyonce: Why mega ... Feb 14 Phil 2
More from around the web