SRD vs Seanny T Horrorcore rap battle!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#21 Jun 14, 2013
............... I can never understand these things I don't do much horrorcore so I choose not to vote

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#22 Jun 14, 2013
Flow: SRD
Multi:SRD
Punch:Seanny
Word play: SRD
Enjoyment:Seanny
Horrorcore:Seanny

I picked these six which I felt played the most into this battle. Breakdown below...

Seanny- I know it's odd someone telling you about something when their not as good lol same for SRD. You died off towards the middle where you weren't as direct and hard hitting with the tearing apart and all but still good. You came on strong with the linguistics line the hit pretty hard with you transfusion line. All in all I liked it a lot.

SRD- Yours was highly impressive as far as flow and multis went but unfortunately you made this a pretty complex rap that some lower rappers probably wouldn't understand (which is why Seanny won enjoyment for me) heck I didn't even understand some of it lol. But I like it a lot Seanny definitely better watch out by the time Halloween rolls around. SRD you rap was solid all the way through you didn't really drop off I don't think but you also didn't have as hard of hitting punches as Seanny so this is close.

MVGT: this was close but honestly I think SRD won it over with his never dying off rap. Seanny would of had it for me if it didn't drop off in the middle. Good job excellent drop both of you I was thoroughly impressed by both of these.

Hope this was a decent enough break down
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#23 Jun 14, 2013
Flow: Tie
Multi:SRD
Punch:SRD
Rhyme Scheme:SRD
Word play: SRD
Enjoyment:SRD
Horrorcore:Seanny
SRD really turned up his vocab here and it has a nice story to go with it. Lyrically SRD was finally on point. Though I usually favor Seanny's style over SRD, Seanny was more graphic but SRD's was more polished and well written.
The hardest bar of SRD was the "drag you through hell" bit. I actually went ohhhh out loud. Seanny's bars was good, but SRD's was better imo.
MVGT: SRD

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#24 Jun 15, 2013
damn :( ah well. went too much into horror story and flow, didnt focus enough on hard hitting lines it seems. too bad. idk i thought it would be closer then what the judges appeared to have judged but good battle lol. ill be ready to go for the tourney. srd might smell easy prey now...but when defending title ima be goin all out. trust.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fetty Wap Rival Busted Again, This Time for Arm... 33 min Freddy Rock 1
News Kendrick Lamar blasts Trump on Russia Mon WGAF 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Mar 25 Xenile Xam 38,715
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... Mar 25 andet1987 43
News Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey Announce Reschedul... Mar 21 Not gay 2
ciara vs aaliyah (Aug '06) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 196
Top 10 Rappers Alive (Feb '07) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 3,566
More from around the web