TL 2 Round 1 Niatroh vs. Broken Wrist

TL 2 Round 1 Niatroh vs. Broken Wrist

Posted in the Hip-Hop Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#1 Feb 5, 2014
Consider this my check in. I'll drop soon, no estimate on when to busy but hoping soon.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#2 Feb 5, 2014
Also I won't drop till he checks in, so I'm not wasting my time on a no show round... Done it to many times
Shini

Las Vegas, NV

#3 Feb 7, 2014
BW is newer to the forum so I will have to check on him.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#4 Feb 7, 2014
Shini wrote:
BW is newer to the forum so I will have to check on him.
So is he coming?

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#5 Feb 7, 2014
Shini wrote:
BW is newer to the forum so I will have to check on him.
Do you want me to drop even if he no shows...
Broken Wrist

Europe

#6 Feb 8, 2014
*grabs the mic*
Yow check it , This dude claims to be a khat just coz his adidas has stripes
and am just a rat that will never be scratched by his fake claws .
I smach and turn tables ,
the only time you'd say you crushed something is when you dropped off your Momma's glass ,
I smack and slaughter ,
I'd show you your grave even if you wer blind folded ,
whe i rhyme my head is on the clock so you'd know i'm head of time ,
I sow the seeds of death and grew dead cropses ,
you aint real , am scary like opened caskets and you're a fool (full) like closed baskets ,
my tonhue is pierced by the edge of a knife hence what i spit is sharp and on point ,
you've been champ once which i'm 'bout to change like 99cents and you'll be out of sight fast like puffed spliffs to prove to everyone that you suck twice like new born twin babies !
Am out
Broken Wrist

Europe

#7 Feb 8, 2014
Tongue* not tonhue

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#8 Feb 9, 2014
Broken Wrist wrote:
*grabs the mic*
Yow check it , This dude claims to be a khat just coz his adidas has stripes
and am just a rat that will never be scratched by his fake claws .
I smach and turn tables ,
the only time you'd say you crushed something is when you dropped off your Momma's glass ,
I smack and slaughter ,
I'd show you your grave even if you wer blind folded ,
whe i rhyme my head is on the clock so you'd know i'm head of time ,
I sow the seeds of death and grew dead cropses ,
you aint real , am scary like opened caskets and you're a fool (full) like closed baskets ,
my tonhue is pierced by the edge of a knife hence what i spit is sharp and on point ,
you've been champ once which i'm 'bout to change like 99cents and you'll be out of sight fast like puffed spliffs to prove to everyone that you suck twice like new born twin babies !
Am out
To be honest I had to kind of make out where each of your bars ended. You should've grouped each bar to make it easier on Shini.
Now its Niatrohs turn to drop.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#9 Feb 9, 2014
I'm dropping today. Later
Ash

Singapore, Singapore

#10 Feb 10, 2014
I think Niatroh wins...

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#11 Feb 10, 2014
Ash wrote:
I think Niatroh wins...
Did Niatroh even drop his bars? Lol I'm confused.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#12 Feb 10, 2014
Drops on me leave the dropee in disastrous consequences
Like broken bones so you can't type I'm laughing cause you're not winnin

You're jacked wrist in several different places
But I think where it's the worst is in your bars you've already been faded

Shot in the face hung on a leash this guy ain't no man he's been spaded
No balls barely dropped he's no rapper he's only fakin

He's a movie star alright star with Liam neeson except he's the one that's taken
So stop rapping kid you've been murdered body hung to dry for bacon
Shini

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Feb 10, 2014
I will evaluate this one later. Thanks for dropping.
Ash

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Feb 11, 2014
HAHAHA I love your drop niatroh. BW, it's not about where you are at now, it's where you'll be when you are needed, ;) motivation
Some Random Dude

United States

#16 Feb 18, 2014
Niatroh took this

Broken Wrist was unoriginal as well as all over the place. His multies were not all there and his bars were more then 4. He did many things wrong, even if his cut knife was done better, it would not have hit, because he has no written presence. Plus most everything he wrote was not even a punch.

This comes out as Niatroh throwing soft jabs without much damage done. If he had return fire he would have most likely lost, but it comes down to points. Niatroh hits them where needed.

Vote goes to, Niatroh.
HIPHOP_IS_DEAD

Boston, MA

#17 Feb 18, 2014
Brokenwrist is just rambling no body to his lyrics....and as niatroh took forever just to write these few bars smh for the amount time he said he was going to drop something it could of been better once again half ass rappers...

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#18 Feb 18, 2014
HIPHOP_IS_DEAD wrote:
Brokenwrist is just rambling no body to his lyrics....and as niatroh took forever just to write these few bars smh for the amount time he said he was going to drop something it could of been better once again half ass rappers...
B*tch if you go back and read I said I was busy. I didn't spend that time writing, seeing as I normally keystyle every verse I write you can shut the f*ck up anyways.
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#19 Feb 18, 2014
Once again i dont see d!ck all from you, hip hop is dead.
HIPHOP_IS_DEAD

Boston, MA

#20 Feb 18, 2014
when you bring it to someone you come 100 then and there not wait till 3 days later and some more shit just to make every bar count smh thats half ass regardless what your excuse is.watch that b*tch word cuz i aint no cyber thug nor am i a keyboard warrior and on top that dudes on here were even confused where your drop was lmao..

“reverbnation.com /evolusean”

Since: Feb 14

CANADA

#22 Feb 19, 2014
gunna tell ME to watch the b!tch word, B!TCH?!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake still getting paid from 'Degrassi' 21 hr GREG 2
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Tue Spitzofrenix 38,738
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Jul 17 Tex- 2
Michael Jackson - Rock With You Remix Jul 10 LiftOFF 1
Opinions on this song??? Jul 10 JoeyPhoenix 1
"feria~ultra"- vcp x hank $weets (prod. yurnt &... Jul 7 jackle108 1
Hip-Hop|R&B|Soul Mixes every Friday @ 3pm Jul 7 LiftOFF 1
More from around the web