Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
C-Me

Panama City, FL

#99 May 6, 2013
Go 2 You tube the hit 4 G~Stak is titled No Oxygen also vote on it please
terratino

United States

#100 Jul 19, 2013
Man i got mad flo but my recordin qaulity sucks is there any way i can get a deal with naptown records

Since: May 13

Florence, SC

#101 Jul 19, 2013
Can y'all pretty pretty puuuuuurrrrttyyyyy puuuuurttytyyyy puuuuuuuurrrrrrttttyyyyy puuuuurrrrrtttyyyyyyy puuuuuurrrrttyyyyy tell Mike Epps to leave the rappin to his artists this time, after " Ain't Chu' You ", I was almost lyrically suicidal. Thanks For The Assistance :-D
Shini

Manassas, VA

#102 Jul 19, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
Can y'all pretty pretty puuuuuurrrrttyyyyy puuuuurttytyyyy puuuuuuuurrrrrrttttyyyyy puuuuurrrrrtttyyyyyyy puuuuuurrrrttyyyyy tell Mike Epps to leave the rappin to his artists this time, after " Ain't Chu' You ", I was almost lyrically suicidal. Thanks For The Assistance :-D
lmao
truth spoken

Taylor, MI

#103 Jan 19, 2014
David Anatola us the best rapper in Indianapolis (Naptown) & he's the truth on every level. Most Indiana rappers are trash & imitatators of the south, but David Anatola has his own sound & he is conscious & intelligent..... look him up on YouTube
truth spoken

Taylor, MI

#104 Jan 19, 2014
I support DAVID ANATOLA the greatest rapper in Indianapolis, Indiana...... look him up!
thechosen

Chicago, IL

#105 Jul 23, 2014
David Anatola is the greatest rapper out of Naptown!! Look up his music??
shach

Indianapolis, IN

#106 Sep 11, 2014
MC Battle October 3rd @ Sabbatical in Broad Ripple (Indianapolis) Live music also, check it out! https://www.facebook.com/events/3164684718690...
Sam

United States

#108 May 20, 2015
If you are looking to start a Record Label, in order to operate a SERIOUS Music Business, you will need a document that summarizes the operational and financial objectives of your business, and also one that contains the detailed plans and budgets showing how your objectives are to be realized!

In plain English, it is extremely important that you possess a well written business plan that shows not only you, but also potential funding sources that you have carefully thought out how you plan to operate in order to make your Music Business venture a SOLID SUCCESS!
http://9nl.us/recordlabelbizplan
Soldier B

Roslindale, MA

#109 Nov 28, 2015
He did a bid before killing the innocent women. They should had done a cori check
Soldier B

Roslindale, MA

#110 Nov 28, 2015
pissed off in Oakland wrote:
<quoted text>
TURN YOURSELF INTO THE POLICE, YOU'RE WANTED FOR MURDER IN OAKLAND. AND YOU LEFT THE WOMAN'S BODY FOR HER DAUGHTERS TO FIND.

He did a Bid before he killed her. Cori Check next time plz
Knowledge

Mountain View, CA

#111 Feb 6, 2016
I got some hooks for cheap, a couple books for cheap, it might sound crazy but can hook u up for cheap. Priceless gifts for cheap money back guarantee, press yo and I promise u come up for cheap.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JC Penney results extend a gloomy week for reta... Tue ambrosene1 1
News Music News Meek Mill denied bail hearing as jud... Dec 12 insomniacat 21
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Dec 4 UnsightedPoet 38,821
News ACL Live Shot: Calvin Harris (Oct '14) Dec 4 Jim Shoe 4
News Music News Eminem once gifted Elton John a pair... Dec 3 Music and Hope 6
New Rapper From Norfolk, Va Rapper Dec 1 LCTheGoat 1
News Annie Lennox to Perform at Gucci and LACMA's Ar... Dec 1 Cyphilis 1
More from around the web