Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in...
VAMP aka DA MACCDOGG

United States

#76 Dec 4, 2009
It was real good seein ya at the rink....you ain't changed and as you can see I,m still me dogg,I,m so proud of all the young talent in "NAP" just waitin to be xposed and i was truly shocked to learn yo record label was gone befo it really got started,,...Looka here dogg "if ever you think" of re-establishing "NAPTOWN RECORD'S" on da real,"I GOT YA",ILove Music and quiet as it's kept I can almost sang and I,m FUNNY....watch for the debut "NEW YEARS on my FACEBOOK site [email protected] and future social sites..be blessed and the best to yo family..VAMP aka MACCDOGG(DA MUSICMAN) aka Da REV.J.D.SNAGGS..later
Zach Shanley

Indianapolis, IN

#77 Dec 10, 2009
If anybody wants a young, 15 year old with tons of potential..im here...all these otha lame ass rappers like 20 or 21 years old..im 15 bitches and im raw and better than yall.

“ "DA MACCDOGG'S ALIVE"”

Since: Dec 09

Naptown Indiana

#78 Dec 21, 2009
Hey mike if you're feelin the flow Naptowns lookin fo a outlet to all dis crazy .... happinin around us here evryday it seems to be a pointless mission if all this RAW NAPTOWN TALENT is WASTED... I once again offer to the cause all I GOT...ME, ol'skool Vamp the true original FUNKMASTER HIMSELF..... let's BUILD the most powerful musical venue in the MIDWEST,better yet KNOWING ME and my love fo music and talent let's do NAPTOWN RECORDS "real big" Let's TAKEOVER.....
Young Dan

Waterloo, Canada

#80 Jan 12, 2010
From Naptown to Flint town... Let's get it!!
HOMER

Cincinnati, OH

#81 Jan 31, 2010
WHATS UP MIKE THEY CALL ME HOMEBOY AN IM FROM HAUGHVILLE. IM THE DUDE YOU SEEN AT THE GAS STATION ON 30TH AN YOU ASK IF I KNEW WHO YOU WAS.ANYWAY WHY DONT YOU GET AT ME ON DAT STUDIO THANG CAUSE HANDS DOWN I GOT SOME COLD WORK.YOU CAN REACH ME AT [email protected] OR I'LL GET AT YOU.FA-REAL CHECK ME OUT SEE HOW I WHAT.
NFaMoUSBLiSS

United States

#83 Mar 25, 2010
NAPTOWN STAND UP!!!Check Out The HOT New Track "Look We Made It" That Will Feature On The Upcoming Mixtape "MiDWesT RidiN" http://www.myspace.com/blissplatinum17
dat_trep

United States

#84 Apr 15, 2010
yep ya yeppin big bout nap uh k i got ya hatas real talk bitches
WILLOWESTLANDLIF E

United States

#85 May 14, 2010
VIDEO SHOT 6/7/10 29TH MARTIN LUTHER KING HEAD HUNTERZ ENT./PAYBACK MUSIC.STAND UP NAPTOWNCRACKCROWN NEVERBACKDOWN COME OUT AND REP. YO HOOD MONEYMOVING ENT.CASHFLOWCOMMITTEE RECORDS 29TH ENT.800UDELL BLOCKMOVEMENT FALL IN OR FALLOVER
tommygunz317

Winona, MN

#86 Aug 7, 2010
im nap-town all day east side all day i am the coldest white boy in my city man i ready to put nap on my shoulders like a book bag ya dig im gutter cold wit the flow and i keep it hood all the way from the east to the west from the south to the north side naw mean check my swag out at

myspace.com/liltommy317

got beats on deck get at me i-n-d-i-a-n-a 3-1-7
east side all day
tommygunz317

Winona, MN

#87 Aug 7, 2010
i need to put on fa my city im ready to unleash theses streets out my mouth my freestyle game is to cold i eat rappers like cupcakes real talk!!!!!!!!!!

myspace.com/liltommy317
ya heard me boi

Indianapolis, IN

#88 Nov 20, 2010
mike put nap on the map big ups to all my fam
ya heard me boi

Indianapolis, IN

#89 Nov 20, 2010
i got it
TEGO MAIN PAGE

United States

#90 Dec 11, 2010
who it's is? it's yo boi Tego....and no matter what they say.....Naptown we on our way.....from bottom 2 the top...100
Stefunee Roze

Indianapolis, IN

#91 Apr 21, 2011
Naptown Records is coming Back! Stay tuned-We are gonna wake the industry up!
CLAUDETTE AKA MZMINK

Indianapolis, IN

#92 Feb 4, 2012
ITS AMAZING HOW YOU HEAR ABOUT WHEN SOMEONE BRILLIANT AND FAMOUS LIKE MR EPPS MAKES IT FROM YOUR HOMETOWN AND EVERYONE SWEARS HE IS THEIR COUSIN ALWAYS THE COUSIN LMAO! ITS SO CRAZY, BUT I AM VERY MUCH PLEASED TO KNOW THAT MR EPPS IS ONE OF MAYBE 3 THAT HAS MADE IT OUT OF INDY AND DOING WELL I ADMIRE MR EPPS BECAUSE HE DID NOT FORGET ABOUT HIS HOMETOWN HE DIDNT WAIT UNTILL THE SUPERBOWL TO COME BACK TO HIS HOMETOWN TO BE HEARD OR SEEN HE HAS BEEN DOING WONDERFUL THINGS FOR THE COMMUNITY ESPECIALLY CLOSE TO WHERE HE ORIGINATED FROM I GREW UP ON 25TH AND GUILFORD AND I USED TO ATTEND A PLACE CALLED THE CARING PLACE ON 22ND AND COLLEGE WELL MR EPPS HAS COME HOME NUMEROUS TIME AND GIVEN AWAY FOOD AND CLOTHS TO ALL THE NEEDY FAMILIES AND LESS FORTUNATE. MR EPPS INSPIRES ME I ENJOY GOING DOWNTOWN AND FEEDING THE HOMLESS WITH WHAT LITTLE I HAVE EVEN IF ITS JUST BALOGNA SANDWICHES THESE PPL NEED HELP TOO.THEY R NO DIFFERENT THAN US JUST TOOK A TURN FOR THE WORSE SOMEWHERE ALONG RHE LINE.I RESPECT YOU MR EPPS AND WHAT U R DOING. AND ONE DAY WHEN I GET MY MUSIC CAREER OFF THE GROUND I WILL DO THE EXACT THING HELP MY PEOPLE BECAUSE I ONCE WAS ONE OF THOSE PEOPLE.AND I SAY PEOPLE NEVER LOOK DOWN ON THE HOMELESS NOE NEVER JUDGE A BOOK YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN A PERSONS LIFE.MR EPPS THESE YOUTH IN INDIANAPOLIS ARE ON THE ROAD TO DESTRUCTION THEY ARE SUFFERING AND I WISH IT WAS SOMETHING MORE I COULD DO IT SEEMS THT THE BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB MEAN NOTHING ANYMORE WHERE ARE OUR ROMODLES AT LIL WAYNE AND BOOSIE ARE NOT IDEAL ROLE MODELS.THEY NEED POSITIVITY AND THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT YOU CAN RISE ABOVE POVERTY AKA THE HOOD THIS IS NOT THEIR LIMIT AND EDUCATION IS ESSENTIAL AND CRITICAL WITHOUT IT U WILL BE CONSUMED IN THIS WORLD.I APPRECIATE YOUR STRENGTH MR EPPS AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE TO BE THE WONDERFUL MAN YOU ARE AND I KNOW YOUR WIFE IS ESTATIC TO HAVE A WONDERFUL PERSON AS HER SOUL MATE GOD BLESS YOU AND OMAR AND THE WHOLE EPPS FAMILY AND PS PRAY THAT I CAN RUN ACROSS GOOD HONEST PEOPLE IN THIS MUSIC BUSSINESS SO THAT I MAY ONE DAY BE AS WISE AND SUCCESSFUL AS YOU IF YOU DID IT COMING FROM HOULEMVILLE LOL! AND DODGE CITY I KNOW I CAN TOO MUCH LOVE BRO KEEP MAKING US LAUGH OUR ASSES OFF SINCERELY CLAUDETTE AKA MZMINK. OH N GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!!!! LMAO
NFAMOUSBLISS

Houston, TX

#94 Jul 13, 2012
Im one of the coldest ones doing it out here in INDIANA Holla atcha boi! www.soundcloud.com/nfamousbliss www.youtube.com/soveryshy1717
Carly ccopas

Chicago, IL

#95 Jul 28, 2012
if nap wanna make it put me in the studio
WHO IS EZ MONEY

Indianapolis, IN

#96 Dec 12, 2012
If you ask me EZ MONEY is one of the best ever did it in NAPTOWN! Really got the gift of game, make his own beats,and produce his music himself. He quotes``I do believe if u wanna make it, its gon' be work,but on the otherhand having the gift of the game it will find you .''HANDS DOWN PRISION OR THE STREETS THE MAN IS COLD!!!!!SHIT CRACK*-*-YOLA
tommygunz317

United States

#97 Dec 12, 2012
Freestyle

Google Tommygunz317

On the block all day got them tecks and them kays.
Got a scope fa long range.
And a Guage for point blank.
Run out of slugs .
Got a knife on the Kay.
If I run outage plugs.
ima go outa state.
If I get cought up i aint saying no names.
And if the shit don't flip.
Then I'm spraying your brains
C-Me

Panama City, FL

#98 May 6, 2013
been checking out G~Stak they r local talent n the city, also check out MCB>Michael Brewer with Triple Crown Production they r also natives of Indiana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Drake tops iTunes' year-end music lists Thu Dr Wu 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Thu RapRook 38,640
News Tupelo's Rae Sremmurd holds No. 1 song in natio... Thu Better living 22
News Rihanna: 'I'm not feuding with Beyonce over Gra... Wed PopTrap 1
News Entertaining 'Legends in Concert' at Foxwoods Dec 5 Memphisrain 2
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Dec 4 Cuddles6778 284
News Rapper Kendrick Lamar performs in Miami for Art... Dec 2 Socialbilitty 1
More from around the web