Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in...
indypusha

Cincinnati, OH

#47 Oct 2, 2007
yo my man JG has NAP on lock.Nobody spits harder rhymes out here.Mike you should sign this cat asap!!!
Tha One

Rolling Meadows, IL

#48 Oct 12, 2007
man if it wasnt so much bullshit and people hatin on errbody mufuckas could get signed its time fa Nap ta get tagether and make this shit happen Ya Feel Me.
Stephanie

Chicago, IL

#50 Oct 25, 2007
I know its sad so if he did it. Its all in god and police hands now
Lil Quiz

United States

#51 Oct 27, 2007
Dis Naptown Muthafucka!!Fo lyfe. Make sho ya grab dat new Don Lyfe Mixtape vol. 1 AND 2! DON LYFE BITCH!!!
WELL HMMM

Indianapolis, IN

#52 Dec 5, 2007
Mike epps site for naptown records is gone .. Witch shows how naptown rappers are lame to the game cuz they act like everybody else .. We gotta bring the pain , spit those flames and not be tamed . Im working on my style and spit right now .. I make my own beats and im trying to develope a new sound called industrial Rap .. I suggest othere rappers in nap take some chances and be artistic .. Quit being lame with trying to make catch phrases and shit .. Just be you .. Dont be Pac , or scareface , or any of that shit ...If Nap learns to just be " YOu " we can come though .. That is the only way .. Look for my name in 2009 .. Sick Messiah .. Find me on myspace if ya want my space dot com/sickmessiah .. L8r H8s and small minded fucks .. Open your mind .. Quit acting like everybody else , hip hop has way more then its share of copy cats .. We can start a movement ..
cookiesnmilk

New Castle, IN

#53 Dec 7, 2007
seems his website is down and phone is disconnected hmmm prolly couldnt find any talent in indiana
T-BiZZ OBS

Indianapolis, IN

#54 Jan 7, 2008
Shout out to my city,
and Sir Hart productions
We in here baby
N.A.P for Life
dungoda

Las Vegas, NV

#56 Jan 24, 2008
I order to get into the mainstream you got'a go mog on they front door,you dig this shit gota start some where else than come back don't be like all the other so-called superstars that did'nt come back to help but to show how they doing....keep it 100%
willowestlandlif e

Anderson, IN

#57 Mar 10, 2008
we got it, big ups to all naptown rapper and singer.keep pushin one day we gona make the hood more than home. stay up and free p.g. v-dog4252
willowestlandlif e

Anderson, IN

#58 Mar 10, 2008
listen naptown be stumpin ground we never back crack crowns for the naptown naptown
young smoke

Indianapolis, IN

#62 Oct 8, 2008
A mike this yo dud smoke and i am one of the realest and hardest young rapper out here i am from the inner city KENWOOD 33 and i am ready and if you could get back at me i can show u why and it's a lot of bulla shit on 96.3 and that's why everybody thinks our city ant really real but if you mess with me i am put the city on my back and on the map so get at me. i am fo real
Soundz

Indianapolis, IN

#63 Dec 15, 2008
if mike wants to make his label work, he needs to sign me. www.myspace.com/awfullsounds
EMW wrote:
Actor/Comedian "Mike Epps" is starting his own recording company and record label called NAPTOWN RECORDS.
Check out www.naptownrecords.com !
NAPTOWN FO LIFE!!!!
shawn gutta

United States

#66 Jun 8, 2009
i need ta get out da struggle n i got ta feed da struggle n i got dat subzero flow
RASHAAD BURNS

Aurora, CO

#68 Aug 1, 2009
Keep GrInding Sir Hart I am puttin down in Colorado. I will be gettin at you for some of them tracks> I got your name ringin out here on your old sh--t

Naptown for Life.
Naptown Bullies

United States

#69 Aug 18, 2009
Any body in NAP mess with dogs?...I got that real shit...Come see me...NO WINDOW SHOPPERS!!!
www.naptownbullies.com
Raymond Simmons

Edison, NJ

#70 Aug 19, 2009
Thats kind of weird.I like Mike Epps and all his comedy skits.HellRazor from www.dahomegrownspot.com
NFaMouSBLiSS

United States

#71 Oct 27, 2009
Datz what's up Mike epps! Indiana has major unseen/unknown talent just waiting to be heard/found!
Like myself, I scream Indiana every chance I get and let it be known, we are here and we ain't going nowhere but to the TOP! YA DIGG?
http://www.myspace.com/blissplatinum17 or http://www.wemix.com/bliss17
detroithiphop

Detroit, MI

#73 Nov 8, 2009
munki boi hott too dey got the best shit i done heard from nap so far dem boyz hot
love Child

Indianapolis, IN

#74 Nov 9, 2009
thats whats up and i just think we can make aomething happen mike look out im coming yo way im a singer
Dave

United States

#75 Dec 3, 2009
Nice...Mike Epps is the man. He always has me cracking up. His new dvd Under Rated...Never Faded & X-Rated is hilarious. I highly recommend it. Here are a few clips... http://bit.ly/2GPxh6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jay Z blasts Tidal's critics in freestyle rap 6 hr brandy trujillo 3
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... May 26 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashia... May 26 KnutesNiche 1
News Beatles, stones eclipsed by hip-hop impact May 25 Ralph 2
Jesus Christ, the Son of God May 25 Son of man 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) May 24 Uddebhbnijgfblah 37,676
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... May 24 Love wisconsin 143
More from around the web