Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in...
young vino

Indianapolis, IN

#22 Feb 15, 2007
it's time to get this money no games 21 soldier jump st. 4 life check me out coming soon holla at ya boy CREAM OF THE CROP

EMW

“EMW”

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis, Indiana

#23 Feb 15, 2007
Indianapolis is the 9th Largest City in the USA we are one of the Biggest Cities in America when in comes to population of people!

1. New York, NY
2. Los Angeles, CA
3. Chicago, Ill
4. Houston, TX
5. Philadephia, Penn
6. Phoenix, AZ
7. Dallas, TX
8. San Diego, CA
9. Indianapolis, In AKA NAP TOWN AKA Circle City
10. Detroit, Mi

Many people don't know that Indianapolis has more squre miles than any other City with 455 square miles and we are Bigger than Cities like New York and Chicago and Detroit for example when It comes to "Land Size" because New York, Chicago Detroit was built on "Water" meaning they got to build upwards that's why they got more sky-scrapers than Indianapolis, but Indianapolis can keep expanding out because we have a lot of land to work with. Since we are in the top 10 we are a "BIG CITY"

NAP TOWN FO LIFE!
IDGAF

Circleville, OH

#24 Mar 29, 2007
Does anyone know how to get a hold of Mike Epps. I have business opportunity for him, just an address would be fine. Much appreciated. Please send any info to IDGAFCLOTHING.COM ATTN. CHUCK Thanks
Tray

Indianapolis, IN

#25 Apr 4, 2007
I got that shit! Check it out www.tray17.com NAPTOWN BULLIES !!!!
Jim Beezy

Kokomo, IN

#26 Apr 10, 2007
Dammit! It's Naptown turn to complete the rap game's CIRCLE 360 degrees of that straight up raw and ucut dope. Throw the middle finger "I" up for the rest, that hated on the AlphaOmega Full Circle State!
BYTCHES!!!!!

EMW

“EMW”

Since: Dec 06

Indianapolis, Indiana

#27 Apr 12, 2007
Jim Beezy wrote:
Dammit! It's Naptown turn to complete the rap game's CIRCLE 360 degrees of that straight up raw and ucut dope. Throw the middle finger "I" up for the rest, that hated on the AlphaOmega Full Circle State!
BYTCHES!!!!!
HELL YEAH ! YA DIG ! IT's A DAGGER

NAP TOWN FO LIFE!!
J Gibson aka Yung Don

Greenwood, IN

#28 Apr 19, 2007
Whats happnin nap fam?! I'm starting MY label up this summer! Rags to Riches Entertainment. I need help, suggestions anything you got my dudes! hit me up [email protected]! I gotta get money outta this city
kottonmouth

New Albany, IN

#29 Apr 24, 2007
BEST REKOGNIZE WHERE THE PARTY AT!
NAPTOWN FO LIFE!!!!
get money

Kendallville, IN

#30 Apr 27, 2007
eastside 43rd n arlington
best rapper

Kendallville, IN

#31 May 11, 2007
4-block eastside 43rd n arlington
harlem

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Jun 6, 2007
is naptown signed to warner brothers records. I use to produce stuff for Philthy Phil.
pissed off in Oakland

Oakland, CA

#35 Jun 30, 2007
philthyphil wrote:
IM THE KING OF THE TOWN FROM TRAPPIN TO RAPPIN TO CLAPPIN THEM HAMMERS RAP ABOUT MONEY AND A NIGGA MIGHT SIGN YA RAP ABOUT ME AND A NIGGA MIGHT FIND YA
TURN YOURSELF INTO THE POLICE, YOU'RE WANTED FOR MURDER IN OAKLAND. AND YOU LEFT THE WOMAN'S BODY FOR HER DAUGHTERS TO FIND.
pissed off in Oakland

Oakland, CA

#36 Jul 1, 2007
Update, Phillip White (aka Philthy Phil) was arrested in Denver on Sunday 7/1/07 for the murder of a 44 year old mother. YEAH! If you know someone who's a murderer, call the police. Stop the murders.
the realist

Indianapolis, IN

#37 Jul 16, 2007
yup stick a fork in him he's done. Ol Philthy Phil down went and murked up a girl in oakland california. How week is that? Man that nig is so f**ken crazy!!!! I seen him at club Industry before in Naptown and he was just acting straight nuts. I wonder if Mike Epps knows about his artist metal statis????
Well anyway the person he killed is named Kali Kash ( a rapper) Philthy used to date her in Atlanta before she moved to cali. I guess he got tired of ripping people off at the studio ( cause I heard is was a bunch of scams being pulled up there) so he fled to california and killed a girl. Wow how crazy can you get?
the realist

Indianapolis, IN

#38 Jul 16, 2007
pissed off in Oakland wrote:
<quoted text>
TURN YOURSELF INTO THE POLICE, YOU'RE WANTED FOR MURDER IN OAKLAND. AND YOU LEFT THE WOMAN'S BODY FOR HER DAUGHTERS TO FIND.
dont be pissed off, the police have him now rip kali kash
2gizim

Miami, FL

#39 Jul 17, 2007
mike epps doin big thangs only one in the media lime light doin his thang and showing the world it all comes from home base fist madluv reppin you city mike epps ya boy 2gizim naptown luv yea yea lets get it indiana...........one luv life my fam friends the mic no doubt god gave me a voice here me 2gizim reppin 317 all day...............indiana a plat form for underground artist to shine ya dig........
pissed off in Oakland

Oakland, CA

#40 Jul 24, 2007
the realist wrote:
<quoted text>
dont be pissed off, the police have him now rip kali kash
Kali Kash had a real name and a real life as a 44 year old mother with daughters, sisters, and a good goal in life. She made a huge mistake hanging out with Philthy Phil. Women, be careful of the men you pick. Follow your gut instincts. I won't rip a victim of rape and murder, just the jerk who killed her.
Best Rappa Alive

Marysville, OH

#41 Jul 31, 2007
Indianapolis needs a MLB or NHL team cuz we bigger den most a da cities dat got one of dos teams.
lethal respondz

Jeffersonville, IN

#44 Sep 7, 2007
get at us mike we tryin to get signed...
ZILLA

Indianapolis, IN

#46 Sep 28, 2007
If all ya keep sleeping on NAP we gon have to kick the door down and force ourselves in!!!!!

Westside in yo mouth

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Sat Xenile Xam 38,715
News Rihanna: Why She Refused To Watch Her 'Weird' '... Sat andet1987 43
News Lionel Richie & Mariah Carey Announce Reschedul... Mar 21 Not gay 2
ciara vs aaliyah (Aug '06) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 196
Top 10 Rappers Alive (Feb '07) Mar 21 MONEY MURPH 3,566
News Rae Sremmurd to headline Collegea s spring conc... Mar 20 Kmrafs 9
RayRipp x Bailbond Blake - Drako (official video) Mar 20 BlurryVisionFilms 1
More from around the web