“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#53 Mar 3, 2013
Finally:)
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#54 Mar 3, 2013
^ That was RRC's post. I'll judge this in a bit.

Huntsville

#55 Mar 3, 2013
Shini wrote:
^ That was RRC's post. I'll judge this in a bit.
Umm Shini i don't see it?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#57 Mar 3, 2013
Yea. Dont see it

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#58 Mar 3, 2013
I don't see it

“Get money ”

Chicago

#59 Mar 3, 2013
I see it my bad

Huntsville

#60 Mar 3, 2013
Shinis post?
Shini

Korea

#61 Mar 5, 2013
I will have to repost it. I don't see it. I bet I can see it on my office computer though.

Time to judge these.
Shini

Korea

#62 Mar 5, 2013
[Chi-Town Lover]

Strike first that's what my (father-say) confuse this rapping roller coaster like a bastard on (fathers-day)
That hit fairly well. Clean set-up; clean punch. Nice metaphors and use of simulies.(4.5/5)

He bout to get beat in a (slaughter-way) you lucky this daddy (daughter- day)And I can't let the (mortar- spray)
Nice use of multis, I see where your hinting at the punch but it isn't quite clear.(3.5/5)

I'm (wrapping-this-roller-"c oaster") in a "body-bag"...one shot from the "toaster" is how I "body-fags"
Reverse the set-up and the punch. The second line works better as the set-up line. Still a bit better than some of Alucard's mixed punches so I'll give and extra point here.(3/5)

Ring the "alarm" I'm [back] with the [strap] on the (holster) My flows da "bomb" on the [track] of your roller (coaster)
So far this is your best punch. With flow alone you'll "blow his whole set-up?" See what I did there? lol (5/5)

You fu*ked with the (wrong-one) you "stand no chance" I'm (bar-strong) I'm here for the long ride "tour de France" like (Arm-strong)

This is perhaps stylistic, but you could omitted like since France and Lance rhymes well. It gives it a eerie flow too. Still a nice punchline. Set-up dope. Punch dope.(4.5/5)

You going up against a belt (holder-rap-champ) in call of duty you'd be that scared (soldier-that-camp)
Decent comparison. Could of hit a bit harder with a little rewording.(4/5)

This Chitown lover (remember-the-name) lyrics like razor sharp scalpel (dismember-your-frame)

Sounds like your just trying to bully him here. Remember the name is a Fort Minor song. So I kept thinking of it.
I would have probably said:

"I'm like Fort Minor so "remember the name"
Cause I got that fire to "heat cinder ya frame"

tbh...(3.5/5) Probably should of reworded it so you sound less like a braggart.

When I let loose like a wild horse out the "stable".... you'll see more "blood" than an "operating table"
This is your second haymaker. This needs no breakdown. That was brutal man.(5/5)

Score 32.5/40. I think he holds the highest grade for round two. Anyways it was a good read. I'll have to breakdown the other guy later.
Shini

Korea

#63 Mar 5, 2013
Shini wrote:
I will have to repost it. I don't see it. I bet I can see it on my office computer though.
Time to judge these.
Don't worry I can still see your two bars drops so you're good.
chitown-lover

United States

#64 Mar 5, 2013
Shini wrote:
[Chi-Town Lover]
Strike first that's what my (father-say) confuse this rapping roller coaster like a bastard on (fathers-day)
That hit fairly well. Clean set-up; clean punch. Nice metaphors and use of simulies.(4.5/5)
He bout to get beat in a (slaughter-way) you lucky this daddy (daughter- day)And I can't let the (mortar- spray)
Nice use of multis, I see where your hinting at the punch but it isn't quite clear.(3.5/5)
I'm (wrapping-this-roller-"c oaster") in a "body-bag"...one shot from the "toaster" is how I "body-fags"
Reverse the set-up and the punch. The second line works better as the set-up line. Still a bit better than some of Alucard's mixed punches so I'll give and extra point here.(3/5)
Ring the "alarm" I'm [back] with the [strap] on the (holster) My flows da "bomb" on the [track] of your roller (coaster)
So far this is your best punch. With flow alone you'll "blow his whole set-up?" See what I did there? lol (5/5)
You fu*ked with the (wrong-one) you "stand no chance" I'm (bar-strong) I'm here for the long ride "tour de France" like (Arm-strong)
This is perhaps stylistic, but you could omitted like since France and Lance rhymes well. It gives it a eerie flow too. Still a nice punchline. Set-up dope. Punch dope.(4.5/5)
You going up against a belt (holder-rap-champ) in call of duty you'd be that scared (soldier-that-camp)
Decent comparison. Could of hit a bit harder with a little rewording.(4/5)
This Chitown lover (remember-the-name) lyrics like razor sharp scalpel (dismember-your-frame)
Sounds like your just trying to bully him here. Remember the name is a Fort Minor song. So I kept thinking of it.
I would have probably said:
"I'm like Fort Minor so "remember the name"
Cause I got that fire to "heat cinder ya frame"
tbh...(3.5/5) Probably should of reworded it so you sound less like a braggart.
When I let loose like a wild horse out the "stable".... you'll see more "blood" than an "operating table"
This is your second haymaker. This needs no breakdown. That was brutal man.(5/5)
Score 32.5/40. I think he holds the highest grade for round two. Anyways it was a good read. I'll have to breakdown the other guy later.
Nice breakdown thanks for the pointers

Huntsville

#65 Mar 5, 2013
That's gonna be hard to beat lol. Great battle chi I think I have the right to say I have obviously gotten much better, but I also have the right to say that I obviously have tons and tons to learn

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#66 Mar 5, 2013
Chi town got a lot better, very impressed..

“Get money ”

Chicago

#67 Mar 5, 2013
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
That's gonna be hard to beat lol. Great battle chi I think I have the right to say I have obviously gotten much better, but I also have the right to say that I obviously have tons and tons to learn
I liked your verse a lot you still gotta good chance of beating me. You have improved since our first battles and are doing Much better keep doing your thang rrc

“Get money ”

Chicago

#68 Mar 5, 2013
annoyin artist wrote:
Chi town got a lot better, very impressed..
Thanks aa

Huntsville

#69 Mar 5, 2013
Thanks chi
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#70 Mar 5, 2013
Yes, I can see it at work, but I cannot see it at home. Unfortunately, I was too busy to get to this today. I had 6 classes and I have Korean afterwards.

Huntsville

#71 Mar 6, 2013
When can I expect the critique and grade to be up?
jalom cyk

Johannesburg, South Africa

#73 Mar 18, 2013
i spit prophecies burning ya mcees with hymns im a dark cloud i make evil spirits to scream atomic bombs that awake a dreamer in dreams you pay me to bury you like society schemes you a victim that i could crush in any minute this devil signs are no longer kept in secret these triple six digits i wanna paste on your on your face burning in hell like a fish thats away from its place bleeding in vain like slaves from they history pain i prove cowards stay cowards rich are getting richer dont give me any power im an african hitler my mouth is a trigger my words are bullets your own soul flesh is written to let
Shini

Korea

#74 Mar 20, 2013
jalom cyk wrote:
i spit prophecies burning ya mcees with hymns im a dark cloud i make evil spirits to scream atomic bombs that awake a dreamer in dreams you pay me to bury you like society schemes you a victim that i could crush in any minute this devil signs are no longer kept in secret these triple six digits i wanna paste on your on your face burning in hell like a fish thats away from its place bleeding in vain like slaves from they history pain i prove cowards stay cowards rich are getting richer dont give me any power im an african hitler my mouth is a trigger my words are bullets your own soul flesh is written to let
That wasn't bad, but that is best posted in the freestyle forum thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Louis Farrakhan Discusses Kanye West & Kim Kard... 8 hr Zombie Corpse Rental 1
I need a producer to help with my mixtape Wed Ink 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Wed Pac4 life 37,513
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Tue Evolusean 259
Alyson Stoner proves she can 'Work it' in Missy... Tue Kelly DJ 6
John Legend Takes on Voter ID and Overcriminali... Tue Oh No You Di-nt 1
Oscars 2015: 5 things we loved Feb 23 WeTheSheeple 4
More from around the web