Shini vs. Chi-Town 1st Offical World ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Anonymous

Chicago, IL

#26 Feb 19, 2013
I think they were both good shini was kinda all over the place though... Chi towns bars flowed smoothly ... I liked his word play to it was easier to keep up with.. I'm gonna have to go with the chi town man lover lol!!!
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#27 Feb 19, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
Ah see I was voting on nameplay by how many times the contender brought his opponents name into it somehow which chi included shini once. But if we go with nameplay being any name, then I guess shini had more. Doesn't change my vote tho lol. Still tho, epic title match. I wanna see the punch line tourney start lol.
Yeah it's just one cata. I'm just educating people here. I would be happy with the decision if it went either way because lyrically this was a fairly close battle. I tried to bring bars and jokes this time around.

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#28 Feb 19, 2013
Dnyce wrote:
I think they were both good shini was kinda all over the place though... Chi towns bars flowed smoothly ... I liked his word play to it was easier to keep up with.. I'm gonna have to go with the chi town man lover lol!!!
Thanks for vote I see you sneak dissing me calling me Chitown man lover lol
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#29 Feb 19, 2013
Flow:
Multis:
Delivery:
Punches:
Nameplay:
Enjoyment:
^^^

Please everyone. Vote using these catas. Name who wins the catas and then explain using a sentences or 2.
Example:

Country: Seanny T (He represented Finland and had intimate knowledge of the political system there)
Flow: Mulisha Made (He flowed very well and I could double time his material if I wanted to.)
Multis: Mulisha Made (He had complex multis that were very complicated to pull off. My favorite was "Dig for phallanges //pissed your grannies")
etc.
etc.
etc.

I will count the vote against me and say it is 1-2, but the breakdown is to help weed out bias, d!ckriding, and lazy voters. It is also used to help improve each artists' performance and expose areas they perhaps overlooked.

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#31 Feb 20, 2013
Seanny T wrote:
flow: shini took it by a hair for me.
multies: chi-town had some gooders.
punches:shini by a hair.
delivery: tie. liked both the same amount, both came hard.
nameplay: chi town had 1 lol. didnt see any from shini.
enjoyment: for me, this was the closest battle to vote on since shini vs hhh like [email protected], this is hard. but for overall enjoyment when i read it i gotta say........shini.
which means the score is:
2 tie
3 for shini
2 for chi-town.
mvgt: shini.
hella dope battle guys!
Country: obviously both tied they each used theirs extensively
Flow:chitown it seemed to me that his rhymes connected a bit more
Multi: chitown had some awesome multis in his that brung his rap together
Punch: I think this went to Shini because he repeatedly dissed Chis country over and over
Delivery: this one a little harder to judge but Shini I like his approach a bit more
Nameplay: there was a lot of names mentioned here lol Shini I thinks his we're more personal although he didn't use chitowns name
Enjoyment: chitown I liked his better by a hair they were both awesome
Since this is a tie for me I would have to go with Chitown because I enjoyed his a little more overall
MVGT:ChiTown
Shini

Seongnam, Korea

#32 Feb 20, 2013
When I do the country drops I try to roleplay the country. That is why I don't use the name of my opponent.

Congrats to Chi town. I'll be back to contend for it some other time. Right now I am gonna concentrate on hosting and battling on rapdogs.com . If anyone is feeling froggy you can battle me there. I will set up the round one matches.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#33 Feb 21, 2013
Does this mean chi tow. Is an official vet
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#34 Feb 21, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
People have considered him a vet for awhile. I don't use the term a lot because I think there is still room to improve even when you reach a certain level. Vet means that your experienced and are knowledgeable.

“Get money ”

Chicago

#35 Feb 21, 2013
MrFlames wrote:
I've been a vet according to me of course lol. When I first got on here I battled everyone so people hated me on here probably still do so they never gave an official vet title.

“Get money ”

Chicago

#36 Feb 21, 2013
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>
People have considered him a vet for awhile. I don't use the term a lot because I think there is still room to improve even when you reach a certain level. Vet means that your experienced and are knowledgeable.
Thanks shini awesome battle too. Next step is master vet an become an elite as you are considered on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Tupelo's Rae Sremmurd holds No. 1 song in natio... 3 hr lts_Me 5
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... 14 hr Idea Maker 282
News Rapper Kendrick Lamar performs in Miami for Art... 17 hr Socialbilitty 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Thu Prettyboybrian 38,637
News Kanye West ends Sacramento show after three son... Nov 28 rainmaker2016 10
Tough Love Punchline Text Rap Tourney (Feb '13) Nov 28 Crispy dope 220
News Mariah Carey to Ellen on Split from James Packe... Nov 27 Run Dude RUN 1
More from around the web