Africa's 'Arc of Instability'

May 18, 2013 Full story: The Toronto Star 7

"Fortunately, some of the court officers inside had guns and this slowed them down - stopped from killing everyone, because they were well-armed." MOGADISHU, SOMALIA-Everyone in Mogadishu knew an attack was imminent.

Full Story
Sheikh Video

Melbourne, Australia

#1 May 20, 2013
The west should grow some balls and legislate the parents of these terrorists to loose their citizenships (if they are dual-citizens) and the whole family to be liable for deportation. They share the same philosophy with their terrorist sons and they are the ones who support and send money (mostly from welfare proceeds) to them back home. The only way to fight back these home grown terrorists is through their families' hip pocket, and the parents will do anything in their power in stopping their children not joining terrorists. They will be more worried not to be sent back to anarchical Somalia.
thehassanabdi

West Bromwich, UK

#2 May 20, 2013
Ahahahhhahah the she-male DOG aka insearchof aka ruby aka ayaanle aka chotomate etc is giving advice to the west Lol You are NOT somali,why is your ass so obsessed with us?
Sheikh Video

Melbourne, Australia

#3 May 20, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
Ahahahhhahah the she-male DOG aka insearchof aka ruby aka ayaanle aka chotomate etc is giving advice to the west Lol You are NOT somali,why is your ass so obsessed with us?
Everyone on this board knows that your hatred of the West is diabolical while at the same-time you adore their welfare, and given your nature as a mentally ill person, the security agencies should be wary of you. Your profile very well fits a sleeping cell suicide bomber.
thehassanabdi

West Bromwich, UK

#4 May 20, 2013
Sheikh Video wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone on this board knows that your hatred of the West is diabolical while at the same-time you adore their welfare, and given your nature as a mentally ill person, the security agencies should be wary of you. Your profile very well fits a sleeping cell suicide bomber.
Why are you now "DOG VIDEO"? Did i force you to change? Lol you don't mess with a puntlander!
Sheikh Video

Melbourne, Australia

#5 May 20, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text> Why are you now "DOG VIDEO"? Did i force you to change? Lol you don't mess with a puntlander!
WTF do you mean by a puntlander? Like that dude Shirwa from MPLS who notoriously became the first U.S citizen to commit a suicide bombing when he exploded in Hargeisa, Somaliland. Or, Fuad Mohamed Shangole who is a puntlander alshabab leader from Sweden. It is quiet evident that most of alshabab leaders are now hiding in the gollis mountains in Puntland supported by Puntlanders like you. Do you think being a Puntlander will save your ass as a terrorist?
thehassanabdi

West Bromwich, UK

#6 May 20, 2013
Sheikh Video wrote:
<quoted text>
WTF do you mean by a puntlander? Like that dude Shirwa from MPLS who notoriously became the first U.S citizen to commit a suicide bombing when he exploded in Hargeisa, Somaliland. Or, Fuad Mohamed Shangole who is a puntlander alshabab leader from Sweden. It is quiet evident that most of alshabab leaders are now hiding in the gollis mountains in Puntland supported by Puntlanders like you. Do you think being a Puntlander will save your ass as a terrorist?
I surely know how to ignite this dog's ass Lol!
Sheikh Video

Melbourne, Australia

#7 May 20, 2013
thehassanabdi wrote:
<quoted text>I surely know how to ignite this dog's ass Lol!
Ignite? You are mentally foked up and the only thing you can ignite is by becoming a suicide bomber.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Audio Corner 5 hr IllMortal 7
Tl 2.5 Finals Phaze vs. Chi-Town 7 hr chi-town lover 10
Trey Songz Readies "Captivating" Joint Tour wit... 18 hr brandy t 2
Drake Jokes That Things May Have Worked With Ri... 18 hr brandy t 2
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 23 hr Evolusean 36,878
Jennifer Lopez cozies up to French Montana in n... Mon Big mike 2
Mary Lambert Goes from "Same Love" to "Secrets,... Sat Religimongoloid 3

Hip-Hop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE