Justin Bieber compares himself to Mic...

Justin Bieber compares himself to Michael Jackson following arrest

There are 114 comments on the WKRN story from Jan 27, 2014, titled Justin Bieber compares himself to Michael Jackson following arrest. In it, WKRN reports that:

Justin Bieber has spoken out for the first time since getting arrested early Thursday morning in Miami.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WKRN.

“Best voice ever !”

Since: Mar 09

Devil's Hole

#85 Apr 6, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear about your incontinence problem. There is help available for it and I suggest you seek professional help. Vinegar is a great cleaner and destroys urine stench.
They say that two heads are better than one.
In your case, one would have been better than none.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#86 Apr 6, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>They say that two heads are better than one.
In your case, one would have been better than none.
Dr Phill can help you

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#87 Apr 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr Phill can help you
Don't you need a license to be that stupid ?
Juggs Judy

AOL

#88 Apr 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sorry to hear about your incontinence problem. There is help available for it and I suggest you seek professional help. Vinegar is a great cleaner and destroys urine stench.
Do you think that Jackson was infallible? Do you perhaps view him as a godlike being who could do no wrong, and was incapable of falsely denying a series of appalling crimes?

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#90 Apr 7, 2014
Do you think this even matters ? It not like mj or jb give a dam what you say they not talking about use in the vaguest of ways and I know most of use are gays fantasizing about justin bieber singing m.j song while publically touching himself as some fucken adult entertainment well its not gonna happen/ so just get the f*** out of the hip hop section ..... You very very very sick sad people

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#91 Apr 7, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Do you think this even matters ? It not like mj or jb give a dam what you say they not talking about use in the vaguest of ways and I know most of use are gays fantasizing about justin bieber singing m.j song while publically touching himself as some fucken adult entertainment well its not gonna happen/ so just get the f*** out of the hip hop section ..... You very very very sick sad people
Well this isn't the hip-hop forum, not for most of us anyway. Many articles on Topix can cross over to sometimes many different forums. The rest of your comment is too incoherent to even make much sense out of.

Location hidden

#92 Apr 7, 2014
Drama Queen wrote:
<quoted text>Do you think that Jackson was infallible? Do you perhaps view him as a godlike being who could do no wrong, and was incapable of falsely denying a series of appalling crimes?
What appalling crimes? Derrrrrrrr

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#93 Apr 7, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
What appalling crimes? Derrrrrrrr
Yes, you would ask this wouldn't you? Pedophilia does not bother you in the slightest...

Location hidden

#94 Apr 7, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, you would ask this wouldn't you? Pedophilia does not bother you in the slightest...
Yes it does bother me and pedophiles should all be castrated so they can't reoffend .

A couple of unfounded accusations against MJ never proved they were true.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#95 Apr 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does bother me
I don't believe that for a second.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#96 Apr 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>A couple of unfounded accusations against MJ never proved they were true.
There were no unfounded accusations. You just willfully turn a blind eye to the facts. Wacko slept with numerous children, possessed pictures of nude boys, has had victims come out and accused him, was found to have semen of males in his bed, hell even NAMBLA reveres him as a role model. You are a pedo loving freak.

Location hidden

#97 Apr 8, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>There were no unfounded accusations. You just willfully turn a blind eye to the facts. Wacko slept with numerous children, possessed pictures of nude boys, has had victims come out and accused him, was found to have semen of males in his bed, hell even NAMBLA reveres him as a role model. You are a pedo loving freak.
DNA was taken from the semen stains and none matched MJ and his friends.
Those two books were a gift from a fan and proved nothing. Many of his friends are adults now and still insist nothing sexually happened with MJ. A couple of liars nothing too.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#98 Apr 8, 2014
Btw mj didn't sleep with kiDdies , this is a mans reputation you talking about unless you can say without a shadow of a doubt its true don't fu€ken kid yourself....haven't anybody already told a lie about you! that nobody believed it wasn't you,and if you told the truth you will look like a bigger liar. because the people that's accusing portrays you wrongfully

“Best voice ever !”

Devil's Hole

#99 Apr 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it does bother me and pedophiles should all be castrated so they can't reoffend .
A couple of unfounded accusations against MJ never proved they were true.
If stupidity were a crime, you'd get a life sentence

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#100 Apr 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA was taken from the semen stains and none matched MJ and his friends.
Those two books were a gift from a fan and proved nothing.
None of the semen matched Wacko's and certainly belonged to his "friends". Wacko had books of nude boys that he kept in his BEDROOM.

Location hidden

#101 Apr 8, 2014
zepforever wrote:
<quoted text>If stupidity were a crime, you'd get a life sentence
Lies should be a crime and those that lied against MJ should be in jail.

Location hidden

#102 Apr 8, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text>None of the semen matched Wacko's and certainly belonged to his "friends". Wacko had books of nude boys that he kept in his BEDROOM.
It never matched MJ's friends. Sneddon made a thorough investigation

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#103 Apr 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
It never matched MJ's friends. Sneddon made a thorough investigation
Lol not thorough enough obviously. Of course it was from Wacko's little "friends". They were the one's that shared his bed.

Location hidden

#104 Apr 8, 2014
Stormageddon wrote:
<quoted text> Lol not thorough enough obviously. Of course it was from Wacko's little "friends". They were the one's that shared his bed.
Neverland held functions and MJ was away often. It just goes to show how MJ's staff were not only disloyal but were lazy and didn't change the sheets they were paid to do.

“Dark Lord of All.”

The Untempered Schism.

#105 Apr 8, 2014
goodvibrations wrote:
<quoted text>
Neverland held functions and MJ was away often. It just goes to show how MJ's staff were not only disloyal but were lazy and didn't change the sheets they were paid to do.
Interesting because after the raid MJ was quoted in an interview as saying he had the most loyal staff. Guess they did not want to touch sheets Wacko had slept with little boys on :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 20 hr Boy Teezy 38,554
News Beyonce Shares Personal Photos of Her Family: '... Fri Kelly DJ 2
News Eminem selling pieces of his childhood home Thu Arleen Beane 2
News Jay Z finally responds to 'Lemonade' -- sort of Thu Hostis Publicus 1
News Police: 1 dead, 3 others wounded in shooting in... Thu Hostis Publicus 1
News Mariah Carey Back In Business With Hallmark Cha... Wed kelly dj 1
News Own the Landmark Dairy Building from a 8 Mile a... May 25 Pop the Weasel 3
More from around the web