411 Music Ten Deep 09.04.13: The Top 10 Worst Songs of the Summer

There are 6 comments on the 411mania.com story from Sep 3, 2013, titled 411 Music Ten Deep 09.04.13: The Top 10 Worst Songs of the Summer. In it, 411mania.com reports that:

Due to technical delays I had to postpone this column. However I'm back and ready to start posting once again.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 411mania.com.

Selena Gomez

Albania

#1 Sep 4, 2013
thank u guys so much you all making me so happy
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#2 Sep 6, 2013
Selena Gomez wrote:
thank u guys so much you all making me so happy
You know something? Your album, Stars Dance (which is number 1 on the Billboard chart) doesn't sold very well despite your popular hit song, Come & Get It is a huge hit this summer. I guess 411mania has no faith on Come & Get It. Right, Selena Gomez. Plus they put some great songs of 2013 like The Way and What About Love on the 411 Music Ten Deep 09.04.13: The Top 10 Worst Songs of the Summer list. Why? 411 Music Ten Deep 09.04.13: The Top 10 Worst Songs of the Summer should put Blurred Lines and We Can't Stop on this list because I'm sick of Blurred Lines and We Can't Stop. I think Here's to Never Growing Up, Come and Get It, Fine China, What About Love, and The Way are much better songs than Cruise (Remix), Blurred Lines and We Can't Stop. I think Here's to Never Growing Up, Come and Get It, Heart Attack, What About Love, Suit and Tie and The Way deserves more attention. At least Suit and Tie, Come and Get It, Heart Attack, and The Way has massive radio airplay while Here's to Never Growing Up wasn't popular despite reaching number 20 on the US Billboard chart. Why didn't people pay attention to Here's to Never Growing Up? That's another reason Avril Lavigne's marketing campaign awful thanks to Epic's messy marketing department. I'm sure Epic will turn around when the 5th Avril Lavigne album released November 5. I hope this helps, Selena Gomez.:)
Selena Gomez

Albania

#3 Sep 7, 2013
I HATE New Days wrote:
<quoted text>
You know something? Your album, Stars Dance (which is number 1 on the Billboard chart) doesn't sold very well despite your popular hit song, Come & Get It is a huge hit this summer. I guess 411mania has no faith on Come & Get It. Right, Selena Gomez. Plus they put some great songs of 2013 like The Way and What About Love on the 411 Music Ten Deep 09.04.13: The Top 10 Worst Songs of the Summer list. Why? 411 Music Ten Deep 09.04.13: The Top 10 Worst Songs of the Summer should put Blurred Lines and We Can't Stop on this list because I'm sick of Blurred Lines and We Can't Stop. I think Here's to Never Growing Up, Come and Get It, Fine China, What About Love, and The Way are much better songs than Cruise (Remix), Blurred Lines and We Can't Stop. I think Here's to Never Growing Up, Come and Get It, Heart Attack, What About Love, Suit and Tie and The Way deserves more attention. At least Suit and Tie, Come and Get It, Heart Attack, and The Way has massive radio airplay while Here's to Never Growing Up wasn't popular despite reaching number 20 on the US Billboard chart. Why didn't people pay attention to Here's to Never Growing Up? That's another reason Avril Lavigne's marketing campaign awful thanks to Epic's messy marketing department. I'm sure Epic will turn around when the 5th Avril Lavigne album released November 5. I hope this helps, Selena Gomez.:)
hey I hate New Days how are you so add me on Instagram @selenagomez to twitter add me @selenagomez pls thank u so much for this post reply do u like rihanna demi katy lady gaga vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale mileycyrus?
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#4 Sep 7, 2013
Selena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text>hey I hate New Days how are you so add me on Instagram @selenagomez to twitter add me @selenagomez pls thank u so much for this post reply do u like rihanna demi katy lady gaga vanessa hudgens ashley tisdale mileycyrus?
Rhianna, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Alicia Keys, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift and you, of course. Thank you, but I don't have a Twitter account so I don't need one. By the way, I was surprised that alot of people hate your important song of 2013 Come & Get It. I guess people have faith faith on this great song you produced. Selena Gomez. But that OK since I really enjoy Come & Get It. Thank for making this great song that you made Selena Gomez. Come & Get It is one of my favorite songs of 2013 since 2013 is a great year for music. By the way, congrats on turning 21. You know what else? I think you're hot. Chat with me anytime Slenea GOmez.
Selena Gomez

Albania

#5 Sep 10, 2013
I HATE New Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Rhianna, Demi Lovato, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, Avril Lavigne, Alicia Keys, Carrie Underwood, Kelly Clarkson, Taylor Swift and you, of course. Thank you, but I don't have a Twitter account so I don't need one. By the way, I was surprised that alot of people hate your important song of 2013 Come & Get It. I guess people have faith faith on this great song you produced. Selena Gomez. But that OK since I really enjoy Come & Get It. Thank for making this great song that you made Selena Gomez. Come & Get It is one of my favorite songs of 2013 since 2013 is a great year for music. By the way, congrats on turning 21. You know what else? I think you're hot. Chat with me anytime Slenea GOmez.
thank u so much i think you are fan also too selenator i will be always on my chat topix
I HATE New Days

Manchester, NH

#6 Sep 10, 2013
Selena Gomez wrote:
<quoted text>thank u so much i think you are fan also too selenator i will be always on my chat topix
You got it. By the way, do you like Carrie Underwood? If you do, how would you like to sing a Carrie Underwood song on your next concert during your tour. Good examples include Jesus Take The Wheel, Just A Dream, Cowboy Casanova, Undo It, Mama's Home, and See You Again. Those will allot pop music to lure Carrie Underwood songs are special events. I hear that you sing a Taylor Swift song I Knew You Were Trouble in one of your concerts. So if you want to sing another Taylor Swift song on your next concert in the future, I recommend country songs. Examples: Picture To Burn, I'm Only Me When I'm With You, White Horse, Mean, Sparks Fly, Ours, Red and Begin Again. I hope you like my comments about my suggestions for your next concert performance.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Tue Sterkfontein Swar... 1
News Kanye West's Anniversary Tweet to Kim Kardashia... Tue KnutesNiche 1
News Beatles, stones eclipsed by hip-hop impact Mon Ralph 2
Jesus Christ, the Son of God Mon Son of man 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Sun Uddebhbnijgfblah 37,676
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... May 24 Love wisconsin 143
Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in his homet... (Nov '06) May 20 Sam 89
More from around the web