Next Last
yo yo

United States

#179 Mar 22, 2011
Believe bloods helltown Massachusetts
smh

Santa Maria, CA

#180 Mar 31, 2011
u like bloods and crips cuz u like rappers that "gangbang"?. thats the dumbest shit ive ever heard. seeing how much influence celebrities have on society makes me sad for all those followers.
Titz

Brisbane, Australia

#181 Apr 7, 2011
bloods v crips, the white man will always win
jacob

Brooklyn, NY

#183 Jun 3, 2011
latin kings vs hells angels, what if hells angels bikers were in latin king territory would there be a confrontation or the latin kings challenge motorcycle gang like the hells angels throught gang signs

would a latinking member or gang automaticaly view hells angels biker as a rival gang because of the patch.

different motorcycle clubs like hells angels agaisnt mongols are known to fight would the hells angels bikers attack a street gang latin kings

or would the latin kings get along with the hells angels

there is another question the hells angels colors white and red their are known to wear red or white bandanas would the crips shoot a hells angel biker
jacob

Brooklyn, NY

#184 Jun 3, 2011
bloods vs hells angels would the bloods view or target hells angels bikers as rivals
nija

Newburgh, NY

#187 Nov 17, 2011
let it rain let it flood let a crip kill a blood
king_realnj

Cranford, NJ

#188 Nov 25, 2011
yo king love no love all i got to say krips or a bunch of inmatture kids growing up they inorant and they liove to oppressnot knowing that the only one oppressingus is not our own kind is the goverment like''the kkk these white sepremerous ppl that oppresses our ppl'our blk,latino,in the hood.mean while we go aganist ourself to no existanes we must take and start taking care of each other uplkift each other so we can unity as resonable ppl amoung us also bloods or good pplbut they to get on some oppressing others you need to understand crips were 1 of the ones to orinallyiated gangs like thiers the crips the rest of them follower in all unquie ways with litteure signs corlos we seprated reality with cnonsense common sense is wat we need.so we can overcome the reality facts way fightin killin for no reason stop it get it togeter so we dont give the system wat they wat from each and everybody of us our peoples.ms13,kings,crips,blood ,3nj,ddp,so on netas &many more.i left out cause i cant think thats a whole lot so please lets not forget our purpose of like god not goverment gangs another words ourself''god bless king love.....
Cole

Kenora, Canada

#190 Aug 6, 2012
Bloods all da way
smirf

Australia

#191 Nov 27, 2012
Crips for life
kane

Australia

#192 Nov 27, 2012
Its f*cking stupid how these bloods and crips fight over a f*cking colour come on its blacks killing blacks that sh*t has gotta stop""I'm gonna kill you coz your wearing red\blue"" that's how dumb it is my hole intire family is in the crips and they ask me to join all the time but it ain't worth it I would rather a better life instead of all that stupid colour shit
crips shall die

Australia

#193 Nov 27, 2012
Punch a crip in the lip and watch my favorite colour drip
Phaze

Asbury Park, NJ

#195 Nov 29, 2012
This gang shyd is so stupid. I never got what gangs are for. Like do you wanna be, superior or something? Like what are you trying to accomplish? cause Before my cousin got locked up, I asked him and he would never like to talk about it. I just wanna know.

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#196 Nov 30, 2012
Agreed
ronone

Masontown, PA

#197 Dec 12, 2012

“Call me Walter”

Since: Nov 10

Dyersburg, TN

#198 Dec 12, 2012
Phaze wrote:
This gang shyd is so stupid. I never got what gangs are for. Like do you wanna be, superior or something? Like what are you trying to accomplish? cause Before my cousin got locked up, I asked him and he would never like to talk about it. I just wanna know.
It's a bunch of 120 lb retards with neck tattoos and fat girlfriends that can't defend themselves so they travel in packs. Cowards, that's all they are.
Crip Killer

Europe

#201 Dec 16, 2012
Suu Woo blaaaaaaaatttttt!!
Deso

Prague, Czech Republic

#204 Jan 21, 2015
RLL wrote:
this dude thinks he's hard livin' in the netherlands.
The Dutch are cowards there only good at talking shit, I grew up there so I know, but Holland really does have bad neighbourhoods, the media just doesn't show,try Rotterdam.

But on topic, a lot of us feel most related to Bloods, because family and brotherly love is key, the bloods just need to get organized.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Sun Tex- 3
Dretox Jul 22 thedudeweapon 1
News Drake still getting paid from 'Degrassi' Jul 20 GREG 2
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Jul 18 Spitzofrenix 38,738
Michael Jackson - Rock With You Remix Jul 10 LiftOFF 1
Opinions on this song??? Jul 10 JoeyPhoenix 1
"feria~ultra"- vcp x hank $weets (prod. yurnt &... Jul 7 jackle108 1
More from around the web