that all mighty blood nation
Kaos

UK

#3 Dec 15, 2007
What does this have to do with hip hop?:S
Cali Native

United States

#4 Dec 19, 2007
Wes Cyde Rollin 30's Harlem Crip Gang on mine .. South Central Hell-A if you got beef then i got beef if not shut cha trap and keep it moving.. 39th St & Western Ave... this topix can go alot of ways.. i just wanna know why Latin Kingz got beef with Crips any way?????????

DIRT GANG AKA DIRTY THIRTIEZ
midz

Massillon, OH

#6 Jan 8, 2008
crips rule
davontae

Massillon, OH

#7 Jan 8, 2008
but i dont have any on s so its all good
mizz

Massillon, OH

#8 Jan 8, 2008
u got beef wit crips lat5287

“:)”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#9 Jan 10, 2008
i love u all
smart

London, Canada

#10 Jan 10, 2008
you guys are dome. gangs lead to vilonce
Supyaki

Apo, AE

#11 Jan 10, 2008
Another stupid thread opened probably by a 15 year old who has nothing better to do but try to 'act cool' so that he could be accepted by his peers. Tell you what, no one needs to be around this gay sh!t. Gangs ain't gonna make you any cooler that what you really are. So go home kid "SDboy" and do your chores before you come onto this website with such stupidity.
Think

Burlington, Canada

#12 Jan 11, 2008
Well considering the forefathers for both bloods and crips...but more so the bloods have been for so many years trying to bring everyone together and trying to show that the reasons why they started the klicks and stuck with them were not for the same reasons that you have little young punks tryin to be somethin they aint, stickin together back in their day was important and necessary, for survival, in a world where you have everything at your finger tips, you have no reason except stupid ones, to do the same, don't even say for survival in the "getto" you make up your own mind for how you want to make it in this world, the easy way...which we all know what that is or the hard way...proving that you have brains and stepping forward away from all that BS...up to you, 13 years in a gang in T.O and having lost 5 close friends and a brotha...I chose the hard way...BOOKS...peace...nuff love to my lost peeps...respect for your service...to bad it ended up this way!

Since: Dec 07

San Diego

#13 Jan 15, 2008
Supyaki wrote:
Another stupid thread opened probably by a 15 year old who has nothing better to do but try to 'act cool' so that he could be accepted by his peers. Tell you what, no one needs to be around this gay sh!t. Gangs ain't gonna make you any cooler that what you really are. So go home kid "SDboy" and do your chores before you come onto this website with such stupidity.
well actually my little brother was killed in a driveby n im jus tryin to get to see what people think of gangs
n i would do my chored if i had a mother to make me do em u stupid f*ck

“:)”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#14 Jan 16, 2008
i kno bein n a gang isnt a good thang...i am NOT n a gang but i got respect 4 alot of them because i kno sum gang bangerz/members...& sum if them change ther lives or waz tryn 2 change b didnt make out
but i understand gangs & y they do wut they do & how tha whole gang thang begin & its obvious we do hav a major gang problem & it shood definately stop....it mite not ever end
Westside4Life

Tyresö, Sweden

#15 Jan 16, 2008
Not in Cali, but if I get there again (as been b4.) I would been cool with all of them...
RLL

Anchorage, AK

#17 Jan 16, 2008
If u hang out wit one gang u can't hang out wit their rivals too or you'll get killed.
RLL

Anchorage, AK

#16 Jan 16, 2008
If u were cool wit both real bloods and crips u would get killed.
sixpac and smallsy

Oakland, CA

#18 Jan 20, 2008
SDboy619 wrote:
who do you role with
"Role"? LOL -- perfect -- you're acting like you're a gangbanger, so of course it's a "role".
Too funny!
RLL

Anchorage, AK

#19 Jan 20, 2008
True. Its supposed to be roll wit SDboy619.
SoufSilFoLil

Zwolle, Netherlands

#20 Jan 21, 2008
woow some computerfreaks acting like gangbangers...really sad, maybe u should step out that little fantasy world of yall and step out that chamber where your hiding you ugly face behind you computerscreen to act tough and do soething about your miserable life before it is to late!
RLL

Anchorage, AK

#21 Jan 21, 2008
this dude thinks he's hard livin' in the netherlands.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TL 2.5 2014 anesthesia vs Chitown punchlines ro... 4 hr chi-town lover 28
Iggy Azalea's former manager claims legal right... 5 hr Shirvell s Shrivel 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 7 hr Anesthesia 36,633
Robin Thicke: 'High and drunk' all last year 7 hr Old Sam 1
TL 2.5 2014 IllMortal vs Lenox Da Kid Round 1 Mon Phaze the Great 40
Karrueche Tran living with Chris Brown Mon Clair Avoyent 1
An emotional Beyonce, Jay Z end tour in Paris Sep 14 Sterkfontein Swar... 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000