Reverend Al Sharpton leads boycott against Kanye West

Nov 13, 2013 Full story: TheCelebrityCafe 25

Famous civil rights activist, Reverend Al Sharpton, is leading a boycott against Kanye West for his use of the confederate flag on tour gear.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#1 Nov 13, 2013
I'm not a Kanye fan anyway. Doesn't matter to me.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#2 Nov 13, 2013
It's Time For Change....For years we have come to these threads in the AA forum and saw people who do not even belong in this forum talk about African Americans like a dog. A good portion of these haters are Ethiopian Svengali's who are a miserable azz group of people that know nothing but hate. Those type of people should have never been allowed in the U.S. period as they have seen too much trauma and need to be rehabilitated first.

I mean like come on. Who listens to the words of a person they have never seen before, know nothing about, and agrees with a message that puts down their own race from a group like this? Personally, I think anybody who argues with a group like that is either looking for an argument, or looking to make a point that is useless, because its falling on deaf ears. These trolls and one of them is a youngsta and you can tell by the types of names he uses.

People share dialog only with people who embrace who you are and want to improve what you have to offer the world. You hears African Americans are not good for this and not good for that. You are not black, that's a slave color. You are African American.

In Durham, N.C., back in the 1960's, the largest black population that owned most all the businesses in the town and their own stores, had practically NO CRIME. There were no killings, hangings, shootings or anything of the sort. Then mainstream American decided they are going to muscle in on this thriving well performing town and we slowly began to watch what we built get stolen.

You should be tired of people stealing from you. You are in the best position of your life and the strongest time.********JUST SAY NO TO ARGUING WITH SOMEONE ABOUT WHAT YOU REPRESENT AS A RACE.*****JUST SAY NO TO ANSWERING TO ANYONE WHO DOES NOT SUPPORT YOUR RACE.*********SAY NO TO PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW WHO COULD VERY WELL BE SVENGALI'S>>>>LOOK THAT WORD UP. THEY ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS AND YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THEM. LET THEM TALK AMONGST THEMSELVES. THEY ARE TROLLS WHO HAVE COME TO THIS THREAD TO GET RACE HATE ARGUMENTS BECAUSE THEY ARE FU*KED UP IN THE HEAD AND THATS ALL THEY HAVE DONE THEIR WHOLE LIFE.*****DO NOT LET THEM FEED ON YOU!

++++++++THE LAST THREE DAYS I HAVE COME TO THIS FORMUM, I WAS ALREADY SIGNED IN WHEN I HAD SIGNED OUT!+++++++++

Check out this thread...see what I am talking about.....

http://www.topix.com/forum
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 13, 2013
How Sharpton managed to get his own talk show is a mystery to me. He has no talent at anything except being a big crybaby.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Nov 13, 2013
This marks the end for Sharpton and shows he is now out of touch with young Blacks and hence politically irrvelant as is J Jackson.

“My hand is over my crotch.”

Since: Jan 10

It's time to put it to use

#7 Nov 13, 2013
How can any black person be proud of the confederate flag is above me.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#8 Nov 13, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
Kanye's a white worshipper. He's a multi millionaire, superstar engaged to a white woman with a publicized sex tape :(
Do you think he would ever have got serious with a Black woman with a sex tape in circulation?
Blacks like Kanye are collateral damage from a system of white supremacy. Sharpton should focus his energies on educating Blacks who can and want to be save.

Location hidden

#9 Nov 13, 2013
*saved

Location hidden

#10 Nov 13, 2013
McAlister73 wrote:
This marks the end for Sharpton and shows he is now out of touch with young Blacks and hence politically irrvelant as is J Jackson.
There are some slave descent Black men like Kanye who desperately want to feel like white men. They want what white men have and they want their life to be just like the lives WM lead.
Nothing that a WM has access to can be off limits to these BM.
So just as Kanye want to marry a WW and have a WW mother his child... he also wants to be able to display the confederate flag.. a symbol that is traditionally only embraced by WM.
kanye is saying I can embrace your woman and I can embrace your flag... I'm want to live a WM, not a BM.

Location hidden

#11 Nov 13, 2013
* I want to live like a White man, not a Black man.
Black traditions and acceptable practices are not good enough for me. I want to be like a WM. Wrapped in a white woman's arms and wrapped in the Confederate Flag.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#12 Nov 13, 2013
You jealous kneegros need to stop hating your own people who become successes in our society, Kanye has done very good for himself, he made tons of cash selling rap crap music to you welfare fools than he did even better for himself by shunning undesirable black women & married a gorgeous wealthy celebrated White woman & has finally bowed to the superiority of Southern White culture by embracing the symbol of Southern Dominance.

Wear it proudly Kanye:

www.allhiphop.com/2013/11/19/kanyes-confedera...
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#13 Nov 13, 2013
Never trust a link from a black owned website that tries to pay their internet bill with a stolen EBT card, try this link from a White owned website that pays their bills.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flags_of_the_Confederat...

“I'm a proud grandma”

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 13, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
C/S!

He may as well be promoting swastikas.

Location hidden

#15 Nov 13, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
You jealous kneegros need to stop hating your own people who become successes in our society, Kanye has done very good for himself, he made tons of cash selling rap crap music to you welfare fools than he did even better for himself by shunning undesirable black women & married a gorgeous wealthy celebrated White woman & has finally bowed to the superiority of Southern White culture by embracing the symbol of Southern Dominance.
Wear it proudly Kanye:
www.allhiphop.com/2013/11/19/kanyes-confedera...
I wonder why Kanye thinks we can't all see the game he's playing?

Location hidden

#16 Nov 13, 2013
Ms Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
C/S!
He may as well be promoting swastikas.
He places low value on Blacks. Once you understand that he thinks Blacks are less than other races, you will understand why he would marry a white p0rn star and display a symbol of AA suffering and exploitation.
Sometimes human beings are as bad a s they seem. When someone "tells" you what they are... believe them.
blakjak

Houston, TX

#19 Nov 14, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
It's Time For Change.... These trolls and one of them is a youngsta and you can tell by the types of names he uses.
What a joke! "bringthtrth2u" is just soooooo mature, isn't it? LOL! Yeah, those simple-minded youngstas just don't use good adult names. All of you need to be like truth2u and use a proper name. He be duh man!
blakjak

Houston, TX

#20 Nov 14, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
...In Durham, N.C., back in the 1960's, the largest black population that owned most all the businesses in the town and their own stores, had practically NO CRIME. There were no killings, hangings, shootings or anything of the sort. Then mainstream American decided they are going to muscle in on this thriving well performing town and we slowly began to watch what we built get stolen....
"what WE built?"... Excuse me, but exactly what did YOU build that was stolen? Furthermore, why would let someone steal it?(remember, there are two questions for you to answer here)
blakjak

Houston, TX

#21 Nov 14, 2013
OK, OK, why would *you* let someone steal it
blakjak

Houston, TX

#22 Nov 14, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Kanye's a white worshipper. He's a multi millionaire, superstar engaged to a white woman with a publicized sex tape :(
Do you think he would ever have got serious with a Black woman with a sex tape in circulation?
Blacks like Kanye are collateral damage from a system of white supremacy. Sharpton should focus his energies on educating Blacks who can and want to be save.
Brother, why can't you save yourself? Why do you need an al shorpton to "save" you? Kinda weak, eh?

Location hidden

#23 Nov 14, 2013
blakjak wrote:
<quoted text>
Brother, why can't you save yourself? Why do you need an al shorpton to "save" you? Kinda weak, eh?
The average AA IQ is 85 (15 points below the American average) and the average Caribbean IQ is 70.
Slave descent Blacks are not an innately intelligent group of people, we are also dealing with high levels of child abuse and violence within our group.
We need help from the good, intelligent few among us.
blakjak

Houston, TX

#24 Nov 15, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
The average AA IQ is 85 (15 points below the American average) and the average Caribbean IQ is 70.
Slave descent Blacks are not an innately intelligent group of people, we are also dealing with high levels of child abuse and violence within our group.
We need help from the good, intelligent few among us.
It's a law of nature - only the strong survive. If you a weakling with no inner strength, then you fall out and disappear. Makes the species stronger. I got no sympathy for the weak. You pick yourself up and make it on your own, otherwise get out of the way and disappear. It doesn't take an IQ to figure it out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 1 hr Syringe 37,335
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final 8 hr Evolusean 4
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... 11 hr no fatties 4 me 14
Police Arrest Rapper Bobby Shmurda, 14 Others o... 13 hr big chimpin 1
Ice buckets, breaking the Internet: A year in p... 16 hr fgufk 1
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) 18 hr SomeRandomDude 70
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Wed Younohoo 4
More from around the web