Lenox Vs Lil Biggy
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 14

Willard, NC

#21 Jul 20, 2014
Just checkin, anyways, I'm gettin ready to vote now...

Since: Mar 14

Willard, NC

#22 Jul 20, 2014
this was kinda a tough one...

Lenox, u came in aggressive, but most of ur punches were " threat punches " insread of " personal disses punches ", I must say tho, I enjoyed reading urs more than biggy's, even though biggy's had more content, he came off pretty basic, Biggy, I think u should work on more complex wordplay, that's like ur weakest point, but anyways, it goes a lil sumthin like this :

Punches : Biggie slightly edges this out because his contained more " Personal " disses, Lenox mostly focused on threating, Lenox u were way more complex than Biggy, u just wasn't personal enough with the punches

Flow: Slightly edged out by Biggy, it woulda been a tie if Lenox didnt end his verse with " ribs ", it threw the flow off

Nameplay/Wordplay: Lenox easily took this cata, Biggy was totally basic, Lenox was way more complex with vocab, even threw it a tiny bit of multi action

Enjoyment: Lenox, like I said, even though his verse was shorter than Biggy's, Biggy's was basic and bland, didn't get any " Awe " moments outta it

Mvgt: wow, this the hard part, Biggie u had more content, but what is content without substance, work on ur wordplay, cause the only reason u pulled this out was u had more " personal " disses

Vote: Biggy

Seoul, Korea

#23 Jul 21, 2014
Flow:Lenox (He flowed well compared to biggy.
Multis: Lenox (His multis were nothing special, but he had more complex multis than Biggy)
Punchlines: None (This is the basis of battling. The punchline and a joke are very simular in structure. You have to have this to win battles. No one wants to read about generic disses that rhyme.)
Wordplay/nameplay: None (Not needed, but people go crazy when there is dope word play.)

Your girl confused me for you when she was frill with me
Then confusion turned to pleasure when she took in my lil biggy

Example 2

I'll saw you in half for making pin drops
These punches demand silence in you name
My sanguine fist will maw you in fact when its violent it Lean Knocks(Lenox)

Metaphors: Lenox (His were more enjoyable. They had more of that wow factor.)

Rhyme Scheme: Biggy (He had a slightly more intrigate rhyme scheme that fit ok. While Lig complained about overstretched bars, I would say that Lenox had some that felt short. Most of Biggy's had 4-6 stanzas albiet they were a bit stretched.

Enjoyment: Tie (He said those horrorcore bars vs Biggy using some decent vocab. I don't believe I used daft in a battle. Lenox clearly had the overall better performance.

MVGT Lenox- He had the better crafted verse. Biggy did okay but Lenox slightly edged him in a lot of categories. Keep elevating your game. And please practice writing punchlines.

Seoul, Korea

#24 Jul 21, 2014

Just so no one's confused about enjoyment. I enjoyed them the same. They were honest efforts, but nothing really memorable. No offence guys.

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#25 Jul 21, 2014
Word thanks for the vote

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why some Asian Americans want to ban this rap song 13 hr Bloomp 3
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Oct 21 annoyin artist 290
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Oct 21 annoyin artist 38,618
News Nine Gang Suspects Charged in Carpentersville S... (May '07) Oct 19 Neosapian 34
News Michelle Malkin: The Hip-Hop President - All Sw... (Sep '12) Oct 19 MBTN 7
Favorite artist from 90's Oct 18 HIPHOPDISCUSS 1
Favorite hiphopnartist from 2000's. Oct 18 HIPHOPDISCUSS 1
More from around the web