Chris Brown Charged in Hit-and-Run

Full story: ABC News 10
The Los Angeles city attorney's office has charged singer Chris Brown with misdemeanor hit-and-run and driving without a valid license. Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Sacramento, CA

#3 Jun 25, 2013
We need send this guy Iran and telling them he are gay...then we stepping back and see what happen him HAHAHAHAHA

“The Intrepid”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 25, 2013
Maybe he'll come to appreciate his feminine side while incarcerated.

xD

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#5 Jun 25, 2013
Any normal young guy would be doing hard time by now. Time for this rich spoiled brat to learn a tough lesson.

I bet the Bieb is not far behind in getting into trouble. Instant easy fame is the devil's work shop.

Palm Springs, California

#7 Jun 26, 2013
MD Conservative wrote:
What? Chris Brown still up to his old same crap? SHOCKER!!!!
He should be locked up for the rest of his life. He is a danger to others. He will continue to break laws, beat and abuse women, do drugs, etc etc. The guy is 100% LOSER.
I actually think he is not far from a sociopath. He feels he is above all laws, since he is rich and famous.

You may have read of his house in Hollywood Hills. It is a super wealthy street and his neighbors say their kids are frightened of the super scary huge graffiti monsters he had painted on his big walls. The city has strict laws against graffiti and Chris says it is "art", it's a big "F you" to his neighbors. It seems as though he lives his entire life with that attitude.
ChasUGC

Bellflower, CA

#8 Jun 26, 2013
Justin Bieber hits a "person", and just drives off without stopping, and it is "Not" a hit and run?
The police cleared him of any wrongdoing.

But, Chris Brown taps a "car", gets out, exchanges information, and it is a hit and run?

Something really stinks here. Where is the equal treatment under the law?

Palm Springs, California

#9 Jun 26, 2013
ChasUGC wrote:
Justin Bieber hits a "person", and just drives off without stopping, and it is "Not" a hit and run?
The police cleared him of any wrongdoing.
But, Chris Brown taps a "car", gets out, exchanges information, and it is a hit and run?
Something really stinks here. Where is the equal treatment under the law?
Don't worry, Justin is on his way to a crash and it'll be horrendous. I bet within a year.

Since: May 13

Dillon, SC

#10 Jun 26, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>Don't worry, Justin is on his way to a crash and it'll be horrendous. I bet within a year.
promise ???????

Palm Springs, California

#11 Jun 27, 2013
Epitaph wrote:
<quoted text>
promise ???????
He SHOULD be arrested for those horrible saggy assed pants hanging to mid thigh that make him look like a baby who just took a huge dump in his diaper. Also, his horrible posture is a felony. He walks like a chimp.

Los Angeles, CA

#12 Jun 27, 2013
Mahmoud Abdullah wrote:
We need send this guy Iran and telling them he are gay...then we stepping back and see what happen him HAHAHAHAHA
Damn right. America needs less of these bad role models.

Julian Harrison
Palace Travel | http://bit.ly/Zzbxmv

Location hidden

#13 Jun 27, 2013
yuppers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Rap Song by Slyciem (Jan '14) 3 hr MrOneZion 2
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... 4 hr Just Saying 7
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final 17 hr Evolusean 8
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 22 hr Shini 37,358
Judge blasts fired Phoenix VA director for acce... Fri Viet Nam Veteran 1
Justin Timberlake proves he can do it all (Nov '13) Fri Pat Angelo 4
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... Dec 25 simou94 16
More from around the web