US inspector finds Beyonce, Jay-Z Cub...

US inspector finds Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba trip legal

There are 10 comments on the NewsOn6 Tulsa story from Aug 21, 2014, titled US inspector finds Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba trip legal. In it, NewsOn6 Tulsa reports that:

Police in Kentucky say two firefighters were seriously injured when the fire truck's ladder got too close to a power line as they helped college students take part in an ice bucket challenge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NewsOn6 Tulsa.

“Long live the Queen”

Since: Aug 14

Location hidden

#1 Aug 22, 2014
Splendid .

For once I am glad that the corrupt US government is not changing laws or making new one's up
just to appease the politically corrupt, incapable of government Miami "Cuba libre's" .

Those blokes have had one loss after another , LOL.

Not bad blokes but blind as far as they refuse to see how self serving and worthless they Miami politicians are .

I hope that everyone gets to enjoy Cuba's old charms and enchanting beach's before the politically corrupt Miami old guard return .

If not for the Feds in Miami , saving them from their own officials and politicians where would those lost souls be
Armando Guerra

Lebanon, NJ

#2 Aug 23, 2014
English Tea wrote:
Splendid .
For once I am glad that the corrupt US government is not changing laws or making new one's up
just to appease the politically corrupt, incapable of government Miami "Cuba libre's" .
Those blokes have had one loss after another , LOL.
Not bad blokes but blind as far as they refuse to see how self serving and worthless they Miami politicians are .
I hope that everyone gets to enjoy Cuba's old charms and enchanting beach's before the politically corrupt Miami old guard return .
If not for the Feds in Miami , saving them from their own officials and politicians where would those lost souls be
ENglish tea => the mojon fullAnito-
Yes mojon, we Cubans are "corrupt" for refusing to get on our knees and worship the evil foul communist dictator.
We are "bad" people for wanting to be free.
We are "self serving" because we serve our families rather than the dictatorship.
AND WE ARE PROUD OFD ITm m0j0n !

“CUBA Y PUERTO RICO HERMANOS”

Since: Dec 06

San Juan,Puerto Rico

#3 Aug 23, 2014
Armando Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes mojon, we Cubans are "corrupt" for refusing to get on our knees and worship the evil foul communist dictator.
We are "self serving" because we serve our families rather than the dictatorship.
The now 'British '(Tortola BVIs) mojon loves to gets on his knees to give Rodolfo his daily b ...job

“Long live the Queen”

Location hidden

#4 Aug 23, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>
The now 'British '(Tortola BVIs) mojon loves to gets on his knees to give Rodolfo his daily b ...job
lol lad , you are a delight with your crude but typical Yankee humor .

Interestingly enough . It seems to me that in Miami your 'Cuba libre' bunch have been on their knees for 50 plus years as their self serving if not corrupt politicians con them .

Failed and useless embargo and Miami Cuban politicians and assorted officials which make the NY MAFIA not only look ethical but make the Iraq government look efficient .

Cheers me lad .
WE JUST DONT CARE

Sudbury, Canada

#5 Aug 23, 2014
Armando Guerra wrote:
<quoted text>
FREE!i
How free are the citizens' in the troubled cities', where the police force/US Army,(take your pick), control the curfews' AND the citizens'?

GIVE YOUR HEAD (A BIG) SHAKE, Multi-NAMES', THE USA, CIA-PAID, STOOGE!

“End Communism!”

Since: Jul 08

Wherever Freedom Dwells!

#6 Aug 24, 2014
WE JUST DONT CARE wrote:
<quoted text>FREE!i
How free are the citizens' in the troubled cities', where the police force/US Army,(take your pick), control the curfews' AND the citizens'?
GIVE YOUR HEAD (A BIG) SHAKE, Multi-NAMES', THE USA, CIA-PAID, STOOGE!
The USA is not as good as it used to be....with obummer its even worse!
But it still is better than elsewhere, my lil' terrorist!

“Long live the Queen”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 24, 2014
Doc Proper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my dear lad. The problem with the states is that conservatives feel that wars pay for themselves , LOL .

Can you imagine how thick these blokes must be ?

Decades of aimless wars has caught up to the states and financially they are a paper tiger .

I enjoy reading quotes and poetry from the states and came upon these two well written pieces recently written by a millionaire weapons company CEO .-

"A wounded lion is still a lion but on borrowed time . The American lion is riddled with wounds and disease due to war after war and the Russian and Chinese Hyenas are well aware of this . All they need do is wait "
Cherokee

"The Bold Eagle who once soared so high and proud can barely fly nor feed its chicks"
Cherokee
Armando Guerra

Lebanon, NJ

#8 Aug 25, 2014
English Tea wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh my dear lad. The problem with the states is with wounds and disease due to war after war and the Russian and Chinese Hyenas are proud can barely fly nor feed its chicks"
You are not british, you are the castrozuelan mojon fullAnito
WE JUST DONT CARE

Sudbury, Canada

#9 Aug 31, 2014
Doc Proper wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd better watch your back D.P.
What you have just stated, makes your statement, border on the suspicion of violating an edict of The Dept. of Homeland Security, an warrant a little trip to (Democratic?) Gitmo.

The word police, are watching EVERYONE!

America is a strange place indeed, when a US Individual, tells the truth about his government's activities', he is deemed,' A TRAITOR'!
Devin Blades

Sparta, NJ

#10 Aug 31, 2014
Who cares about the opinion of a Muslim terrorists

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 53 min science Fiction 37,835
SomeRandomDude vs rapSwipe (SRD VS RS) 19 hr -rapSwipe- 12
News Chris Brown's Manila departure delayed over fra... Sat Johnny CashMod 29
News Taylor Swift Fires Back At Nicki Minaj Over VMA... Fri Taylor Fan 5
News Nicki Minaj, Taylor Swift feud on Twitter Fri Taylor Fan 2
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... Fri quaheem 15
News Mariah Carey to receive star on the Hollywood W... Jul 29 Schnooki 1
More from around the web