LH Punchline Text Tourney: Chi-town v...
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Some Random Dude

United States

#90 Mar 23, 2013
It is still a degenerate, Flames. You say you are far ahead of your peers, yet shove you nose into everything that doesn't pertain to you. Around here, you'd get your *ss beat. You better wise up or get your sh*t rocked. Unless you are one of those, 'It's the Internet, regular social rules don't apply.'

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#91 Mar 23, 2013
Wtf are u talking about u couldn't last a day where I come from , Idky i waste my time on such ignorant white ppl , oh well

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#92 Mar 23, 2013
And like shutup , like yu were the kid who got bullied I'n school u need, your so clueless , I have no reason to respect u , I gave respect to everyone but you , because u don't deserve it , I will give u what u deserve , I made a god dam opinion if u don't like it " good for u" " around here you'll get ur ass beat" I'm not afraid of u or where you live. All u did was underestimate me disrespect me and now your telling me to respect to u , your beyond stupid ! YOU'RE ONLY LYING TO YOUR SELF
msoja

Johannesburg, South Africa

#96 Jul 30, 2016
Being honest rap ain't easy like mustibatyn
On my phist I got zebra lines your nikas think I'm here for punchline
Though am a getting amstin u nikas carry less shit like a small intestine
Is my time like is spit digit
Since hot from undaground carry wealth like am a gold ur chick might come at my land for dig

Spit notorious and big ur chip is lauding at your giant shit u not not known for shit
I am ill wen I spit nikas get infected like I am a small
Oh you can ask ma I am selfish wen I got a beef I give a cow tail
Is not a test you nikas will fail coz ur nikas butch think if rap was a road non of you would pass
I hit 16 even louisxvi is thinking I want betray him coz I move too much like am a back bone hit your nikas with a stone he feels like it a snare
I don't care like a woman who can't clean
You spit rubish like you invading the rubishbin
When ever I am done wth you I will cee rubish been like you windows for first time switching it on
Ur shot ain't matured for live like you are a handicap
Wen ever I show am you think am gona face you while am gona verse you you should be glad u atract little one wth ryme coz you spit la la la la la la
This is deepalauter and I ain't gona souter you in a mine you you and I ain't sharing a living gold I spit alive shit like rap is fetus

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News TV presenter says meth cooks should be 'shot in... 1 hr BHM5267 5
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Fri Big Goon 38,681
Goonsspace Fri Big Goon 2
Going crazy trying to figure out who sang these... Feb 16 The unknown 1
News Grammys 47 mins ago 9:06 p.m.Pregnant Beyonce g... Feb 16 Confry1 1
Can anyone help me? Feb 16 Waweru Njoroge 1
News Adele dedicates album win to Beyonce: Why mega ... Feb 14 Phil 2
More from around the web