SomeRandomDude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

I am sorry, but some of us take time and put our all into our writing.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

So does chi-town and it takes him a day ^
SomeRandomDude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

"Some of us take time," sorry, one day is not taking time. Please read what I write before replying.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Well ur an MC right means u can freestyle it shouldn't be that hard , I think it's more u dont wanna do it , cuz ism how 48 hrs isn't enough time u have 24 hrs to make the rap then u can use the next 24 to perfect it , idk what kind of vet yu are asking someone to battle then backing down, u always can't do something when u were vsing alucard u could of won all u had to do was make 4 bars it may or may not mess up the first 4 bars but u would of won at the end of the day but u refused and it caused u to lose
I don't even get it's not that u can't do it but u don't want to we all know that u can keep saying that but I know the truth so u only lying to urself
SomeRandomDude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

For ONE, not all Rappers can Freestyle. I for one suck sh!t at it, I can't to save my life. Call me f*cking slow, but I take FOREVER to write out my raps. I don't know, part of it might be my Dyslexia. However, I wanted to battle him since his competition was a no show. So pay attention to sh!t around you, because personally, you're jumping into sh!t that does pertain to you as well as forcing me to tell everyone I am,'Kind of slow.' So shut the f-ck up, because I never lie and will continue to open the truth to everyone. It's bad enough I get called an idiots at times an sh!t without sh!theads like you jumping on what isn't your business.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Haha it's okay calm urself xD I said MC there's a difference between a rapper and a MC and an requirement to be an MC is to be able to freestyle, I've been free styling for. While now so I'm getting use to the fact that I gotta be quick and hurry , I'm gonna say sorry , not cuz I'm saying not cuz I'm saying ur right but I guess some rappers are just slow

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

SomeRandomDude wrote:
For ONE, not all Rappers can Freestyle. I for one suck sh!t at it, I can't to save my life. Call me f*cking slow, but I take FOREVER to write out my raps. I don't know, part of it might be my Dyslexia. However, I wanted to battle him since his competition was a no show. So pay attention to sh!t around you, because personally, you're jumping into sh!t that does pertain to you as well as forcing me to tell everyone I am,'Kind of slow.' So shut the f-ck up, because I never lie and will continue to open the truth to everyone. It's bad enough I get called an idiots at times an sh!t without sh!theads like you jumping on what isn't your business.
It is a Freestyle forum
SomeRandomDude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Really bro, of all of this hpw in the hell can you call ANY of it really freestyling?*smh*

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

I call mine freestyle. Always dropped as soon as I.see the thread definitely less than 24hrs. Dragon dictation works wonders. And I still got time to proof read.
SomeRandomDude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Sorry, I was not clear enough. Some of us like to sit down think about how we are going to build our rap, lay out our bars, set-up our rhyme schemes, fit as much content as we can into the verse, re-arrange things to fit better, listen to other rappers for inspiration for the exact style we want and even go as far as to research their name and personality.(I am just good with peronalities.)

So yes, some of us like to put our all into all our work.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

It's a rap not a school project calm urself and go wth the flow
SomeRandomDude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Must I repeat myself? You still can't read.
SomeRandomDude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Well, if you bumb rush it then you don't. That is also in a way not an insult, as that means they feel you can do better.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

You guys are just different rappers there is no right or wrong , chi-town u have to understand that Srd just wants to take his time as a rapper but srd u gotta understand that me and chi-town both freestyle so we are use to writing quick raps as an MC
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Flames, there is a proverb.

"It is better to be thought a fool, then to open your mouth and remove all doubt."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

Idk what that means and I'm not gonna try to figure it out
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

chi-town lover wrote:
I call mine freestyle. Always dropped as soon as I.see the thread definitely less than 24hrs. Dragon dictation works wonders. And I still got time to proof read.
I thought about downloading it. Is it any good? I usually do 70% keystyle/ 30% writtens. I wrote some rounds out, but there where some where I just had the idea and it fell into place as I was writing. The Phaze battle I had was such an example. The only thing I really looked up was the elements of the 5 rings and went from there. I always keystyle in the "diss the emcee above" section.

Verbally, sometimes I am on point and sometimes I'm not. I finally got to a point where I can freestyle certain beats all the way through.

The contender spot is open for the punchline contender spot if anyone is man enough. If anyone can meet his call of 48hrs for 16 bars, then I will judge it so as lone as someone creates a room.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2013

For me it's not the time I'm worried about I could do it but we already know I would fail if I had to write all my bars as punch lines
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

That Flames is why you are a fool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Mhm....... That's nice........ I don't care what u really say , I realized ur a waste of time so I'm not gonna bother saying anything

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••