Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Does this mean we will start he sc fi or gaming tournament, but then again truthfully i don't plan on entering just wanna see how it's going to be like

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Shini wrote:
Well if you want to, then go ahead. He gets crowned the champ still. This will just be him defending his reign as punchline champ.
You techniqually would be next in line for a contender match so go ahead and just drop it here or create another. I will come back again later.
For the title match Chi-town can ask from 4 for up to 16 bars. Right now he's Topix's The Saurus lol. I'll let you two sort it out just let me know when it is done.
Think you could still break down my verse? If not its cool. Just wanna see areas of improvement

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

CHI-TOWN u haven't answered my question

“Get money ”

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

MrFlames wrote:
CHI-TOWN u haven't answered my question
Which one

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

What's the name of ur crew and do u want me to put up the thread for it
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Chi let's hear it.

“Get money ”

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
Chi let's hear it.
Hear what

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

What's the name of ur crew and do u want me to make th forum

“Get money ”

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Yea but who's in the crew. You and who else? Let me know so I can come up with a name for everyone

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Uhm me and rap king and Nicole and Peter
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

You have to give the conditions... -.-
Shini

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Alright, I'll do it later once I get time to. I've been a little bit busy adjusting to a new semester of students.
chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Think you could still break down my verse? If not its cool. Just wanna see areas of improvement
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
You have to give the conditions...-.-
Conditions:

Chi-town sets the bar limit. The bar max is 16 because that I can only judge so many bars lol.

One of you has to create the room. I'll come back and check later for it. Seriously, I am busy on my end.
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Oh and he sets the day limit with a min of 3 days.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

Shini wrote:
<quoted text>
Conditions:
Chi-town sets the bar limit. The bar max is 16 because that I can only judge so many bars lol.
One of you has to create the room. I'll come back and check later for it. Seriously, I am busy on my end.
I know this bro. Chi-Town isn't grasping it.
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

chi-town lover

I'll stomp your face in the "mud" this dudes no "thug" he's just a vampire that drinks f@gget "blood"(lmfao)

This one has a little humor. Nicely written everyone watch Can-I_bus vs. Dizaster to get the references.(4.5/5)

Kotd "reference" no limits to how il rip you like dizasters time "preference"

I went ooooh after the second bar (5/5)

This dude got no BARS like a "wooden-gate"Catch you while your sleeping and go to your "heart"... with that "wooden-stake"

Vampire reference. Not bad word play. Punch is killer.(4.5/5)

Alucard, what's that "castlevania?"I'll drop kick you from the top rope like "wrestlemania"

Un fortunately this one doesn't land well. It's an ok diss, but not a true punchline bar. This just needed simple re-wording to make it a punchline.

You a "thug?" more like (tragic- Bronson)Want some "blood?" Here's (Magic-Johnson's)

Ooooooh! 5 points. If no one here gets the Magic Johnson reference, you're too young lol. He has AIDS.(5/5)

This dudes a f@gget tryna "rap" we know you worried about that "SAC" more than "quarterback" 

Ok here's watch a standard punchline should look like. Nice set-up/wordplay/punch. He did it without mutis too.(4/5)

I'll let the "mags-speak" when I "flash-heat" cuz this "f@gs-sweet" like underneath a "drags-sheet"
He gets his "a$$-beat"...by dumpsters Cuz he's garbage...like a "trash-heap"

Gunbar multi combo. Chi-town is becoming a problem with the lyrics. This is probably the most entertaining judging I have done so far.

he claims he's hot but couldn't melt an "ICE-cube"....hittem with the ICE pick when I  "ICED-dude"had to whoop you on a Friday....now I'm "Ice-Cube"
This would have been a funny nameplay on SRD. On that note he Devoed Alucard with this line.(5/5)

I'll put the CLIP to your "top" and I ain't talking bout the "barber-shop"You just waiting to get CUT....like when the "barber-stop" 
I don't think were talking about hair here lol.(4.5/5)

My guns like Hindus they gotta "red-dot-on-em"Do you like Batman when I put that "Dead-shot-on-em"

I seriously think Alucard ducked him on this 16. He's just vicious. Too bad it Alucard didn't drop, too. He should have tried. This would have been a classic. Tangents aside (5/5)

I fight dirty, il kick your balls like an NFL  "punter"You claim to be a vampire.... well you Fu*king with blade the vampire "hunter"

This one is alright. I think the set-up is better than the punch. It would have probably been a better punch with the 2nd line as the set-up line.(3.5/5)

I'm fly...."starship" "bar-sick"  ill stop your "heart-quick" heart attack from that "gar-lic"

Standard set-up, multi, punch. Nicely written (4/5)

You can't put up a "fight"... il shut you down like an android when it force "closes"All I need for you is a UV "light"....to turn your body in to ashes like ring around the "roses"

Not bad. Maybe a little stylism here, but I think "closes" should have been typed like "close-Es" and then have the same with "rose-Es" I read it that way though. It sounded better too.(4.5/5)

This dudes a young "teen" who hasn't "seen" the (work scene).... il pop this dude faster then The (twerk team) when I (murk heam)

...Or maybe you forgot to word it like heam. Read it like murking which works well.(4.5/5)

These "PUNCH-LINES" will PUNCH you out like its "lunch time"and I got that (PUNCH-lined) up to your face like its (PUNCH-time) your PUNCHES stay behind....like the back of the PUNCH line give it a sec you'll get The PUNCHLINE

This is overstretched, but nice word play with the word punchline into some solid multis.Looks like for the most par you got your punch lines, punch lined. I will have to deduct a point for stretching a bar though.(4/5)

I'd total them up, but my wireless mouse battery died, so I have to hit up a 7-11. Later. So far the best material for 2013 competition wise. Keep it coming.
SomeRandomDude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I have to choose to accept it or not. I decline it knowing I can't make that dead line.

“Get money ”

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

SomeRandomDude wrote:
I have to choose to accept it or not. I decline it knowing I can't make that dead line.
Cool you wanted the battle.
SomeRandomDude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Do you think I am dumb enough to accept a deadline I know I can't hit?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Well 48 hours sound like enough time for a vet as skilled as u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hip-Hop Forum right now

Search the Hip-Hop Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 9 hr Evolusean 36,186
Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Fires Back (Mar '12) 23 hr amw 35
Gang leader sentenced: Latin King gets 20 years... (Apr '09) Sun Shini 242
Ryuichi Sakamoto Diagnosed With Throat Cancer Sun lots going on 1
SomeRandomDude Vs ILLMORTAL (semi-finals) corre... Sat Lenox Da Kid 161
jnicks 0-100 Fri jnicks 1
Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in his homet... (Nov '06) Jul 23 thechosen 87
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••