Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

16 bars.

All the bars must be a punchline.

I will grade them.

Winner will be dubbed the Love Hurts Punchline Champion and have bragging writes as the best Punchline Artist on Topix.

Let's go! You have 4 days to write a hot 16.

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

There's a lot of double meanings in this verse if someone doesn't get it just ask. Everything should be understandable for everyone.

1. He is a vampire "alucard" Dracula backwards also his son on castlevania so I had to hit him with one of my fav. Canibus vs. Diz bar. Lol start with humor

2. Another Kotd reference diz no limit rounds. No limit to how I rip him you know

3. No bars cuz its a wooden gate like this verse should be self explanatory

4. Self explanatory

5. Sport reference basketball shaq on shaqting a fool "tragic Bronson" continue basketball reference with magic Johnson, vampire reference with blood, and magic has HIV in real life if ya didn't know cuz some people to young on here lol

6. Fag scheme double meaning sac as in nuts or sacs as in the quarterback getting sac continues sport reference

7.gun bars, gay reference, what's underneath a drags sheets? Him/her their gay

8. Gay reference continues but now I'm attacking his flow sayin its garbage double meanings

9. Ice cube movie word play ice usage

10. Barber shop another ice cube movie. Gun bar clip or clippers at a barber shop

11. Double meaning gun bars Hindus got the red dot on top of there head. Dead shot is a villain in the Batman world. comic book reference

12. Sports reference, comic book reference, and vampire reference. torcher him kick in The balls

13. Feeding my ego and vampire reference torcher with garlic.

14. Bully bar vampire reference kids song reference technology reference mobiles. Double meaning

15. Twerk team are known for their ass shaking (wacka made em popular with that song) they "pop" that ass. Double meaning gun bars "heam" chicago slang stands for him.

16. Wordplay lots of meanings Yall can read and get this one yourselves lol

“Get money ”

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

^ did the expo n e way
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Lol at the Can-I-Bus faggot blood line. The dude at least had a solid round 1, but definitely wasn't worth the 12K. It's going to take him awhile to recover from a blow like that. I think people will move on and warm back up to him, but he got his ass beat badly in that.

“Get money ”

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Shini wrote:
Lol at the Can-I-Bus faggot blood line. The dude at least had a solid round 1, but definitely wasn't worth the 12K. It's going to take him awhile to recover from a blow like that. I think people will move on and warm back up to him, but he got his ass beat badly in that.
He did but I have respect for him for even trying no other rapper would have the balls to do that. He had some of the funniest stuff I ever heard though. "Those look like tom cruise mom shoes" lmfao
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I am sure Eminem could do that. I think we have to wait on little Hayley to run away from Daddy. Then we'll see more Em.
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

I'll be honest, Canubis, he forfeit before he pulled his notepad out. So when people call him this and that for pulling a notepad out. I wanna beat their @ss because, let's face it. They obviously didn't pay attention to what they were saying.
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
He did but I have respect for him for even trying no other rapper would have the balls to do that. He had some of the funniest stuff I ever heard though. "Those look like tom cruise mom shoes" lmfao
God put me on earth to eat sh!t and die, when I dropped the "rhyme" then he changed his mind.

I want to p1ss in your mouth while you sh!t yourself lmao
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Some Random Dude wrote:
I'll be honest, Canubis, he forfeit before he pulled his notepad out. So when people call him this and that for pulling a notepad out. I wanna beat their @ss because, let's face it. They obviously didn't pay attention to what they were saying.
KOTD shouldn't of edited the way they did. I saw the bootleg of the battle. He actually had a formal speech about passing the torch to Diz and everything. KOTD edit like half of it out. At least he spat some lyrics that were above Prove yoself level. Bis shot himself in the foot, but KOTD kind of slandered his rep further with the editorial. Diz was actually humbled by his speech and didn't downplay him and still hasn't. He only has it out for his brother Classicpak who is trying to bottomfeed off of CanIbus.

“Get money ”

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Shini wrote:
<quoted text>
God put me on earth to eat sh!t and die, when I dropped the "rhyme" then he changed his mind.
I want to p1ss in your mouth while you sh!t yourself lmao
LOL classic

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

I wonder if alucard will reply he's probably struggling
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Really Flames? Don't disrespect like that.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Well of course he's gonna struggle 16/ all punch lines how can u not struggle

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Thursday
Friday
Saturday
Sunday

It's gonna be 4 days in like 12 hours

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

I just wanna gat started on the sc-fi tournament I actually did some research

“Get money ”

Chicago

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 10, 2013

Four days later no drop. Sucks.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

I wanna take the place by default, someone's gotta take Chi on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Well it's last 4 days and alucard is a no show ( again ) chi town will probably win by default

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

And like I said srd of course srd will struggle
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 11, 2013

Well if you want to, then go ahead. He gets crowned the champ still. This will just be him defending his reign as punchline champ.
You techniqually would be next in line for a contender match so go ahead and just drop it here or create another. I will come back again later.
For the title match Chi-town can ask from 4 for up to 16 bars. Right now he's Topix's The Saurus lol. I'll let you two sort it out just let me know when it is done.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••