Trayvon Martin's parents lead protest...

Trayvon Martin's parents lead protests over Zimmerman verdict

There are 270 comments on the The Otago Daily Times story from Jul 20, 2013, titled Trayvon Martin's parents lead protests over Zimmerman verdict. In it, The Otago Daily Times reports that:

People carry a photo of Trayvon Martin during a march to protest the verdict in the George Zimmerman trial in Los Angeles.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Otago Daily Times.

Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#126 Sep 17, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oklahoma is also where the Black Wallstreet massacre occurred. Where hundreds of blacks were mmurderedby whites out of jealousy and hatred. Whites do kill for fun,what the hell do you call the 100 years of lynchings with the entire white community participating. The pics show them smiling while dissecting,torturing,burning,a nd finally murdering black women,men,and even children. Also you are often serial killers,pedophiles,etc. You kill your own parents! You shoot up schools full of innocent children. What fantasy land do you live in? What about the Native Americans you almost wiped out,or the Australia Aboriginals? How do you keep lookingover all of these atrocities commited by whites? How come they are justified,yet you point fingers at the very victims of your people' aggression?
im ashamed of the Whites laziness when it comes to thinning the undesirable population. Yu can thank your lucky stars I wasnt in charge. For had I been you wouldn't be posting.
Cat74

United States

#127 Sep 17, 2013
You cannot kill people, black, or white just for the hell of it. That is what they do from Thursday night to Sunday night. You have to educate them even if you have to take the children to orphanages, and force them to be educated. Otherwise, you will be feeding them while they sit, and do nothing for four more generations. They are smarter then those paying their way. They have money for their booze, and drugs while we get up every day go to work, and pay their way.
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#128 Sep 17, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text> im ashamed of the Whites laziness when it comes to thinning the undesirable population. Yu can thank your lucky stars I wasnt in charge. For had I been you wouldn't be posting.
Why did Scarlet Ohara ask that lady to take down those thick heavy curtains and make a fancy dress out of it for her. What a sociopath? OMG didn't she realize how hard it was to sew all that thick material together without a sewing machine.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#129 Sep 17, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
You cannot kill people, black, or white just for the hell of it. That is what they do from Thursday night to Sunday night. You have to educate them even if you have to take the children to orphanages, and force them to be educated. Otherwise, you will be feeding them while they sit, and do nothing for four more generations. They are smarter then those paying their way. They have money for their booze, and drugs while we get up every day go to work, and pay their way.
Catch em in a war zone that's the key. There was a lot more thinning in Iraq and Afghanland than was ever reported. Lots more.
The American way of taking care of the worthless class isn't working. Throughout history lower class were enslaved or killed. Adopting all subhumans to feed and cloth is too expensive. Changes will be made in America.
Cat74

United States

#130 Sep 17, 2013
OMG, the ones who join the Military are the ones that have an education, and love of country. It is the ghetto crowd that has to be civilized
Nagas74

United States

#131 Sep 17, 2013
Typical nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
In the above post it states Quote- "This is what white supremacy is all about, the continuation of white people" end quote.
Please explain what the Black Panther's, NAACP,BET,or the United Negro College Fund promotes ???
And let me guess ! I am going to assume it's not about "white people"
You are a total buffoon and a Cybernazi troll. You claim to be Asian but have the mind state of a "typical" white American racist. You could be one of those Asians who wants to be white,or just a white troll masquerading as a non-white person who just so happens to sound like a right winging,tea bagging,Faux Newz watching redneck. I am betting on the latter as this is quite the trend with white racist posters nowadays.....
In either scenario,you suck.
Typical nonsense

Sanford, FL

#136 Sep 18, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a total buffoon and a Cybernazi troll. You claim to be Asian but have the mind state of a "typical" white American racist. You could be one of those Asians who wants to be white,or just a white troll masquerading as a non-white person who just so happens to sound like a right winging,tea bagging,Faux Newz watching redneck. I am betting on the latter as this is quite the trend with white racist posters nowadays.....
In either scenario,you suck.
How about answering the original question asked ??

Skip the lecture on sterotype analysis
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#137 Sep 18, 2013
Ok what was the original question. Maybe I can help.
Thanks but no thanks

United States

#138 Sep 18, 2013
Lameisha wrote:
Ok what was the original question. Maybe I can help.
Judging by your responses of previous post, were on planet earth and you are some where floating around the Solar Network.

You present yourself very helpful, but maybe of need of some serious counseling.

Best Wishes to you !
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#139 Sep 18, 2013
Thanks but no thanks wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by your responses of previous post, were on planet earth and you are some where floating around the Solar Network.
You present yourself very helpful, but maybe of need of some serious counseling.
Best Wishes to you !
Hilarious. The Solar Network is probably a lot better than the monotonous place I am now.
Nagas74

United States

#140 Sep 18, 2013
Typical nonsense wrote:
<quoted text>
How about answering the original question asked ??
Skip the lecture on sterotype analysis
You brainless white troll,I just laid out the facts about what white supremacy and racism is all about...white genetic survival. If you are too stupid to comprehend then so be it. None of the groups you mentioned are now and have never been racist organizations. Quite the opposite,they came to be as a counter defense against the racism and oppression thrust on blacks by white America. The very fact that you can't understand that is indicative of your whiteness. No person of color,unless they've been totally brainwashed by white racism,would make the off base statements that you are making.If you are Asian then have fun helping the whites bash black people,just don't be too surprised when they turn on you next.(you are not white and white racists don't have non- white allies or friends) Good luck on being the first Asian KKK member.
Sagan 37

United States

#141 Sep 18, 2013
Nagas74 wrote:
<quoted text>
You brainless white troll,I just laid out the facts about what white supremacy and racism is all about...white genetic survival. If you are too stupid to comprehend then so be it. None of the groups you mentioned are now and have never been racist organizations. Quite the opposite,they came to be as a counter defense against the racism and oppression thrust on blacks by white America. The very fact that you can't understand that is indicative of your whiteness. No person of color,unless they've been totally brainwashed by white racism,would make the off base statements that you are making.If you are Asian then have fun helping the whites bash black people,just don't be too surprised when they turn on you next.(you are not white and white racists don't have non- white allies or friends) Good luck on being the first Asian KKK member.
Well how come only one race, in the world keeps crying the blues? All other races have picked up the pieces and moved on. You talk of the year of 1840's when slaves was a common theme. Do yo realize that was 173 years ago ? WOW almost 2 centuries.

What is the magic number when you are able to go it alone toward your own advantage without crying that Boo Hoo Hoo theme ?

Please enlighten myself and the world , so that we may be able to endure the constant on slaught of the blame, for the failure of the African population.

Side Note: did you catch the latest murder rate in Chicago this week? I did. Guess we should blame that on the white race also ??

Get over yourself! Treat yourself to happiness , slip on one of those new T shirts with a big "Z" on the front that represents " ZIMMERMAN"

And how was your day ???
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#142 Sep 19, 2013
Sagan 37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well how come only one race, in the world keeps crying the blues? All other races have picked up the pieces and moved on. You talk of the year of 1840's when slaves was a common theme. Do yo realize that was 173 years ago ? WOW almost 2 centuries.
What is the magic number when you are able to go it alone toward your own advantage without crying that Boo Hoo Hoo theme ?
Please enlighten myself and the world , so that we may be able to endure the constant on slaught of the blame, for the failure of the African population.
Side Note: did you catch the latest murder rate in Chicago this week? I did. Guess we should blame that on the white race also ??
Get over yourself! Treat yourself to happiness , slip on one of those new T shirts with a big "Z" on the front that represents " ZIMMERMAN"
And how was your day ???
Youre right! Whats with the coons and their appeasers? Are they on a lifelong history channel or what? Geez there are hundreds of groups of people that have ancestors that were slaves. But these whiny mealy mouthed Afrikans in America are the only single group that constantly whine about it. If I were them Id have a little bit of dignity and get on with my life. The Government giveaways have stripped them of their pride.
Chicongo just took over as the number 1 murder capital thanks to the Afrikans residing there. That's wonderful news. Another good point is the black shooters are seldom caught. That's even better because they live to shoot another day! Hahaha. Bloomberg needs to give his darkies a pep talk. Obumblers home team is shooting them down as of now.
kraker

United States

#143 Sep 19, 2013
well i am going to keep my guns,if someone had a gun during this,they could have saved a lot of lives.this guy was a mental case just waiting for victims. and ONE well placed shot could have prevented him from killing innocent people.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#144 Sep 19, 2013
kraker wrote:
well i am going to keep my guns,if someone had a gun during this,they could have saved a lot of lives.this guy was a mental case just waiting for victims. and ONE well placed shot could have prevented him from killing innocent people.
Yeah me too! Those gun free zones send shivers up my spine. I also admit to ignoring the regulations that set up sanctuary areas for criminals!
Cat74

United States

#146 Sep 19, 2013
I don't care what the Gun free zone signs say, I doubt there are really any gun free zone after we see how many people are killed for nothing. Are you going to defend yourself against the criminals, or are you going to honor a sign? Your choice.
Patriot

Oaxaca, Mexico

#147 Sep 19, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
I don't care what the Gun free zone signs say, I doubt there are really any gun free zone after we see how many people are killed for nothing. Are you going to defend yourself against the criminals, or are you going to honor a sign? Your choice.
They have gotten so out of control I tend to carry a couple extra magazines just for good measure. That damn Starbucks permits handguns inside but don't like them inside. Well Ive got news for those SOBs too. I don't want to offend them by protecting my ass and offering them some extra protection from crazies by spending my money there. Best to be somewhere your welcome!
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#148 Sep 19, 2013
Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>They have gotten so out of control I tend to carry a couple extra magazines just for good measure. That damn Starbucks permits handguns inside but don't like them inside. Well Ive got news for those SOBs too. I don't want to offend them by protecting my ass and offering them some extra protection from crazies by spending my money there. Best to be somewhere your welcome!
have you seen the you tube videos of armed citizens.. liberal gun control hacks yelling .. HES GOT A GUN ! and of course the cops let them walk. i love it. it smells like V-I-C-T-O-R-Y. i dont know why liberals hate guns so much but they are terrorized by the sight of one.
Cat74

United States

#149 Sep 19, 2013
A call just went out for 10 Ambulances to Chicago's back of the yards neighborhood My great Aunt had 2 Rooming houses there in the 50s at 44th and Emerald. I guarantee there was no black folks there then, not a one!! About the only Police calls there in the 50s was for domestic violence, or a brawl at the Irish salon. They never needed 10 at one time.
Lameisha

Cleveland, MS

#150 Sep 19, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
A call just went out for 10 Ambulances to Chicago's back of the yards neighborhood My great Aunt had 2 Rooming houses there in the 50s at 44th and Emerald. I guarantee there was no black folks there then, not a one!! About the only Police calls there in the 50s was for domestic violence, or a brawl at the Irish salon. They never needed 10 at one time.
Tell Barney Fife and Andy Griffith I said hello.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Nov 17 bcatt 38,819
News Your questions for RZA (Sep '12) Nov 15 OnyxGodAllahblackman 3
News Popa Wu (Wu-Tang) Ends Rumours Of DLAH (Hellkey... (Feb '12) Nov 15 OnyxGodAllahblackman 2
News Adele dedicates album win to Beyonce: Why mega ... (Feb '17) Nov 13 titus 6
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) Nov 13 Ripper 94
Concept Rap Track From VA Rapper Nov 7 LCTheGoat 1
News Music News South Carolina mayor tweets Jay-Z ly... Nov 4 Hostis Publicus 1
More from around the web