Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Judged:

Just in case, if that's what you waiting on, 1. You called me out 2. I sense a no show,
I'm not spittin till you do
yoyoyo

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Epitaph wrote:
Just in case, if that's what you waiting on, 1. You called me out 2. I sense a no show,
I'm not spittin till you do
not what i'm waiting on, but 1. You wanted the rematch first. 2. I went first last time. anyways ill drop later
yoyoyo

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Postin first again, but its “cool”, ill win/wind just to prove
And distinguish who’s number 1 and number 2
I’m “pissed”, cause your “sh1t”, you’re greener than a celt
Your sh1tty raps are private business you should keep it to yourself
You gay dog, b1tches you don’t mess at all with
Droppin’“soap”, screamin’“opera” once Epi saw dick/Episodic
Can’t play the field smooth without oil slick game
Crappy weak ho, plays like Manti Te’o; No trick dame/Notre Dame
Random Dude humbled you, claim your awful raps are greater?
What you call great raps,“always wack”, like a chronic m@sturbator

Since: May 13

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Epitaph that stray " catt " that spat punchlines to flee
cause this mangey " blind BITCH " barkin up the " wrong tree "
" brace face " bit on a " corn cob " he couldnt chew, this is where his fun stops
your punchlines " fell on deaf ears " like  
a Foxy Brown " cum shot "
you're the unwanted snack in my lunchbox, will Billy trade me his puddin cup ?
I attempted to zip your dismembered limbs in one case, but the zip wouldn't shut
make way for this ghetto Paul Revere, " An Ass Whoopin Is Comin "
he " Ego Trippin " with no transportation 
therefore this hitchhikin bastard is thumbin 
Fuck PayPerView, I'm DeathPerCallout, just ask when you want out

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Ive come to conclusion, I'm best when I'm ticked off, yoyo really hit a soft spot with the SRD line lol

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

It sorta went dead at the end but you really hit hard at the beginning I loved the beginning.

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

yeah, that's like the last area I'm workin on, " consistency ", after that I feel I'm aight
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Vocab- Yoyoyo
Flow- Yoyoyo
Metaphors- Epitaph
Multies- Yoyoyo
Similies- Yoyoyo
References- Yoyoyo
Enjoyment- Yoyoyo
MVGT- Yoyoyo

Epitaph, you got a ways to go. I'm curious if Yoyoyo ever wants to try for Vet. Worth a shot.

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

ok I get I'm not consistent enough throughout a verse, but this other stuff, what else do I need to improve on, I've switched up everything y'all have advised, what the hell is left ??????

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

I'ma just infuse my old techniques with the new ones, cause if I rely on others, I'ma be end up all outta my element, I now see why Mr Flames says he doesn't want advice and he wants to improve within his own self, cause y'all will have a mofo not known his head from his ass lol, no hard feelings, I'm just breakin away
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Dude, break out of this emotional sh!t and take advise. You expect sudden change, I have been battling on here and elsewhere for 5 years. I have been writing poetry for 7, if you noticed, I gave you metaphores. That's a hard category to get for a large number of people. Besides, the more new guys leave the less other new guys will stay.

You battle those better then you and expect instant results, I can tell you, you HAVE improved. However, you must realise basic layout. We are teaching you BASICS right now. Best move would be enter the tournaments... Why you ask? In Topix the tournamwnts are specifically designed to stretch your skill level. To help you improve as a writer, if I started running everytime I had a lost battle I wouldn't be here.

A large number of it is an artform, an art that comes from within, you need heart. Also, you have mentioned you are on drugs, those WILL hold you back and you will NOT reach your full potential. Another thing you should work on, listen to other artists. No, not Little Wayne or sh!tty underground rookies. I keans real underground stars. Or get into the bigger guys, like Tech N9ne, Biggie, 2Pac, Eminem, Beastie Boys, Rakim, The Game, Wu Tang Clan, Ll Cool J, Ice Cube, Snoop Dogg,(From the old days, his flow if what needs studied.) 50 Cent, Even Disney,(Rappers) etc.

Yes, I said Disney. If you keep on the route you are, you won't pass those blasted Disney (Rappers). I know a lot of sh!t from personal experience and if you leave even for a bit, you'll be losing out. We have some SERIOUS talent here, so much so, that if I jump over to another forum after this. I bet I can start claiming victories, just like Candy.

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

using the same outline srd used:

Vocab- Yoyoyo. epi had some but yoyo's vocab had some better ones.
Flow- Yoyoyo. epi, some of ur lines kinda lost flow. i could read yoyo's to a beat if i wanted, yours? id need to change it up a bit.
Metaphors- Epitaph just got this for me. yoyo's epi-saw-d!ck (episodic) was ill.
Multies- tie.
Similies- Yoyoyo.
References- Yoyoyo. he had some better ones.
Enjoyment- tie. i liked both.
MVGT- Yoyoyo. epitaph had some good stuff here, but yoyo just came off better, more polished, etc.
oh and epi dont go man, i know "getting better" doesnt happen in a day, or even a year. trust me. my first posts on here compared to now are like looking back at a 3 year old, and that was only 4 years ago lol. 2012 was definitly my best year for writing/battling. this year im just too busy lol. legit tho, stay. u WILL learn here, it is possible. cuz it happened to me. couple ppl on here even added me on facebook, and i met HHH in real life and got to make a song/talk about writing/music with him which was DOPE. keep grinding. success doesnt come overnight. unless you sell out and make a song about hoes, money, and dope all over a club beat. apparently thats a ticket to fame now.... facepalm. haha.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Seanny T wrote:
using the same outline srd used:

Vocab- Yoyoyo. epi had some but yoyo's vocab had some better ones.
Flow- Yoyoyo. epi, some of ur lines kinda lost flow. i could read yoyo's to a beat if i wanted, yours? id need to change it up a bit.
Metaphors- Epitaph just got this for me. yoyo's epi-saw-d!ck (episodic) was ill.
Multies- tie.
Similies- Yoyoyo.
References- Yoyoyo. he had some better ones.
Enjoyment- tie. i liked both.
MVGT- Yoyoyo. epitaph had some good stuff here, but yoyo just came off better, more polished, etc.
oh and epi dont go man, i know "getting better" doesnt happen in a day, or even a year. trust me. my first posts on here compared to now are like looking back at a 3 year old, and that was only 4 years ago lol. 2012 was definitly my best year for writing/battling. this year im just too busy lol. legit tho, stay. u WILL learn here, it is possible. cuz it happened to me. couple ppl on here even added me on facebook, and i met HHH in real life and got to make a song/talk about writing/music with him which was DOPE. keep grinding. success doesnt come overnight. unless you sell out and make a song about hoes, money, and dope all over a club beat. apparently thats a ticket to fame now.... facepalm. haha.
Agreed look at me... Ill be coming up on a year this Halloween.... I've only been on about half a year and I've improved dramatically that's why I'm not takin the loss to shini to bad... Yes I'm upset but you learn fast through your losses than your wins. I've got to work on everything especially my writers block, which I seem to get at the worst times... But during the battle with shini it wasn't that in fact I think I let my nerves get to me which I also got to work on.
Some Random Dude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

Like I said Niatroh, read, read, read. Newspapers, books, tabloids, world news, whatever. My, 'Writers Block,' just is a issue of not having IMPROVED my writing. When I feel I am not improving I call it writers block, however, I never run out of things to say.

Florence, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 22, 2013

aight guys, no matter how long it takes, I'ma put in the work, just bare with the melt downs here and there lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 16 of16
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Hip-Hop Forum right now

Search the Hip-Hop Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore artist plays neosoul music to pursue ... 1 hr Eileen 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 3 hr kingsteven 36,096
Lenox Vs Lil Biggy 17 hr Lenox Da Kid 3
SomeRandomDude Vs ILLMORTAL (semi-finals) corre... 21 hr Lenox Da Kid 135
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Fri Jack 201
Japan musician Ryuichi Sakamoto has throat cancer Fri Ainu 1
Ne-Yo Explains Meaning Behind Album Title, "Non... Fri i love vin diesel 1
•••
•••