Seanny T vs Annoyin Artist (AA vet st...

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#65 Jan 22, 2013
XxRap_kingxX wrote:
<quoted text>Oh and btw your lucky i dont murder you with my rhymes and send you back to 0 and laugh all you want, got beef then battle me.
I understand we're your coming from but please do this on the other forum
Some Random Dude

Fairfield, CA

#66 Jan 22, 2013
What the f(_)ck is wrong with this f(_)cktard?

It's not your thread, get the f(_)ck out if you're gonna make it about you.

“always”

Connecticut

#67 Jan 22, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
What the f(_)ck is wrong with this f(_)cktard?

It's not your thread, get the f(_)ck out if you're gonna make it about you.
SRD is right, if your gunna just rant then leave please??????
XxRap_KingxX

New York, NY

#68 Jan 22, 2013
Alright srd change the tampon bro

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

#69 Jan 22, 2013
so far 2 votes AA. lets see some more please! lol.
@srd ya i wasnt on my top game, but that beiong said my drop wasnt that bad, idk i thought it was better than 6/10 but w/e.

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

#70 Jan 22, 2013
Hey SRD and rap king both of y'all shut up, we don't need that between two fellow rappers makes you look highly unprofessional. Especially you SRD when your a vet people are looking at you and if your still there tell someone to F off then what's stopping them too?
Both of y'all take a chill pill and let's focus on AA and his vet status. Rap king please vote.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#71 Jan 22, 2013
RappinRollerCoaster wrote:
Hey SRD and rap king both of y'all shut up, we don't need that between two fellow rappers makes you look highly unprofessional. Especially you SRD when your a vet people are looking at you and if your still there tell someone to F off then what's stopping them too?
Both of y'all take a chill pill and let's focus on AA and his vet status. Rap king please vote.
You misunderstand, that is the very first time I replied to him. Telling him to get the hell out, I am upset because it is disrespecting A.A. that is all I have to say about that.

Huntsville

#72 Jan 22, 2013
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>You misunderstand, that is the very first time I replied to him. Telling him to get the hell out, I am upset because it is disrespecting A.A. that is all I have to say about that.
Okay my bad but we all need to chill out especially you Rap king, SRD you still need to set the example here since you are a seasoned vet and recognized as one
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#73 Jan 22, 2013
I am sorry, I forgot you need a visual example of what I mean.
Some Random Dude

Post Falls, ID

#74 Jan 22, 2013

Huntsville

#75 Jan 22, 2013
Okay not sure if an insult or you're making a joke. Rap king vote on AA and seannys battle
XxRap_KingxX

New York, NY

#77 Jan 23, 2013
As much as i hate to admit it Srd is 100% correct. AA went hard however seanny was off his game.

MVGT
Annoying Artist

No disrespect to seanny and btw way im a huge fan but as i said before you couldve done better. Contrats to both of you.

“always”

Connecticut

#78 Jan 23, 2013
XxRap_KingxX wrote:
As much as i hate to admit it Srd is 100% correct. AA went hard however seanny was off his game.

MVGT
Annoying Artist

No disrespect to seanny and btw way im a huge fan but as i said before you couldve done better. Contrats to both of you.
Be more specific otherwise it's not an authentic vote

“Read it backwards”

Since: Jan 13

Saint Albans, NY

#79 Jan 23, 2013
1) did each MC meet bar requirements:(9 bar minimum, 11 bar max)
2) 1 bar metephor, who did it better?
3) 1 bar simile, who did it better?
4) 1 bar of alliteration, who did it better?
5) one bar of a nameflip, wo did it better?
6) one good punchline, who did it better?
7) two bars of multies, who did them better?
8) flow, who flowed better?

1)Seanny T and AA both met the requirements.
2)Seanny had great metas but wasn't as strong as AA's. So I give the metaphors to AA
3)Seanny had stronger similes, here's an example, "ill bleed you out fast, arteries like niagra falls,
and i annoy him even more while im breakin his balls,". AA came weaker on similes.
4)Both of you had it, nothing I could call out on.
5)I'm not too sure what a nameflip is, but I'm guessing it has something to do with messing with the persons name so heres an example of Seanny's, "i get annoyed at artists who are as common as dirt,
man up, get fiesty, lift up that skirt,"
So I guess this goes to Seanny
6) Although Seanny had great punches, I liked AA's better, it had more creativity.Example,"This ain't a street fight but I'll drop you on the asphalt
Havin a damn seizure like you sniffing up them bath salts"
7)I'm giving the multies to AA, here's another EX: "A shot from the dark like a beast I'm the slayer,you just a player I dissinigrate yah body layer by layer"
8)Both had great flow, but I'm going with Seanny.
----------

Overall, Raw battle. But my decision goes to Seanny T...sorry AA. Dope battle guys.

“always”

Connecticut

#80 Jan 23, 2013
XxAlucardxX wrote:
1) did each MC meet bar requirements:(9 bar minimum, 11 bar max)
2) 1 bar metephor, who did it better?
3) 1 bar simile, who did it better?
4) 1 bar of alliteration, who did it better?
5) one bar of a nameflip, wo did it better?
6) one good punchline, who did it better?
7) two bars of multies, who did them better?
8) flow, who flowed better?

1)Seanny T and AA both met the requirements.
2)Seanny had great metas but wasn't as strong as AA's. So I give the metaphors to AA
3)Seanny had stronger similes, here's an example, "ill bleed you out fast, arteries like niagra falls,
and i annoy him even more while im breakin his balls,". AA came weaker on similes.
4)Both of you had it, nothing I could call out on.
5)I'm not too sure what a nameflip is, but I'm guessing it has something to do with messing with the persons name so heres an example of Seanny's, "i get annoyed at artists who are as common as dirt,
man up, get fiesty, lift up that skirt,"
So I guess this goes to Seanny
6) Although Seanny had great punches, I liked AA's better, it had more creativity.Example,"This ain't a street fight but I'll drop you on the asphalt
Havin a damn seizure like you sniffing up them bath salts"
7)I'm giving the multies to AA, here's another EX: "A shot from the dark like a beast I'm the slayer,you just a player I dissinigrate yah body layer by layer"
8)Both had great flow, but I'm going with Seanny.
----------

Overall, Raw battle. But my decision goes to Seanny T...sorry AA. Dope battle guys.
Thanks for the input alucard, so now it's 2-1 or 3-1 I'm not sure ...

Huntsville

#81 Jan 23, 2013
annoyin artist wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the input alucard, so now it's 2-1 or 3-1 I'm not sure ...
As of right now it 2-1 until rap king revotes because he didn't describe it.
Seanny T

Canada

#82 Jan 24, 2013
@rrc ya 2-1 for official votes, rap king plz Use the voting description like Alucard did thanks

Huntsville

#84 Jan 24, 2013
When are you going to call this over for AA?
Seanny T

Calgary, Canada

#85 Jan 24, 2013
Sister Jo gtfo.

@rrc we still need a few more votes, only 3 ppl have dropped official votes and a 2-1 decision is slim. I'd like at least 2 more ppl to vote. I'll put a link on the world tourney returns thread for those other ppl to see.

“always”

Connecticut

#86 Jan 26, 2013
So has it been decided yet whether or not ima vet ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... 14 hr Tex- 3
Dretox Sat thedudeweapon 1
News Drake still getting paid from 'Degrassi' Jul 20 GREG 2
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Jul 18 Spitzofrenix 38,738
Michael Jackson - Rock With You Remix Jul 10 LiftOFF 1
Opinions on this song??? Jul 10 JoeyPhoenix 1
"feria~ultra"- vcp x hank $weets (prod. yurnt &... Jul 7 jackle108 1
More from around the web