Kwame Najo Tetteh

Rochester, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

I cosign this sh*t. On the real, f*ck all these new school white boys tryna enter the game. Mo'f*ckas that look straight outta their freshman dorm rooms at Florida State think they can compete with the brothas who been doin this shit for 3 decades. Fuck that. We gotta stop buying this sh*t man. These wet dogs don't contribute SH*T to the rap game. I can only name 4 vanilla rappers that actually have talent. The rest can suck a f*cking c*ck and fall into the Amazon. G sh*t. Ever since f*cking Eminem put out The Marshall Mathers LP we've been subjected to this cracker rap bullsh*t. Rappers whose key demographic is no longer 18-32 year old black males from the inner city, but 10-21 year old white females from the suburbs. THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM. Asher Roth only made things worse when his f*ggot record got played on the radio for 2 years straight. Now every single pimple faced, rosy cheeked white boy in America thinks he can spit when he gets a drop of beer on his tongue. I don't play like that. You gotta EARN my respect in Hip Hop.

#StopSupportingWhiteRappers

White people have stolen EVERYTHING from black people throughout history, and now they're coming for Hip Hop. Don't f*cking let it happen. They stole Africa. They stole Vaudeville. They stole Jazz. They stole Rock and Roll. They stole style. They stole Disco. They stole Reggae. They stole ice cream. They stole golf. They stole the entire f*cking culture. Hell, they even stole HISTORY by claiming Egypt, Israel and ancient Sumeria. We need to end this sh*t NOW!!!!

“Horrocore-Tourna ment 2012CHAMP”

Since: May 11

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

wow....ok first off kwame, ur a fu<kin racist fu<k, and YES it is possible to be racist towards white people, idk why people think its not...you sir, are a fu<kin moron, an imbecile, and when i read "they stole style" i burst out loud in laughter? so what? white people cant have style? bahahaha fu<kin idiot. also: 4 rappers who r white that u consider talent? fu<khead i can think of many white rappers who r more successful than alot of black rappers. EMINEM, YELAWOLF, RITTZ, MACKLEMORE, ACTION BRONSON, MAC MILLER, ASHER ROTH i mean the list goes on man. how bout #stopsupportingidiotslikeyou or #skincolordoesntmakearapper. fu<k you. ur real cool from new york, probly rep jay-z's d!ck more then ur familys name. shut up, listen to music, and appreciate the white rappers. i sure as hell appreciate all black rappers, i dont know why u cant do the same. i might hate a bunch (lil wayne, nicki minaj, drake, etc.) but i still appreciate what their doing. overall, ur a <unt who should off himself because society cant work if we dont all respect each other. people like YOU hold us back. were all the same. jesus. ur retarded. never post here again. i hope you read this. sincerely, a white rapper named EVOLUSEAN from CANADA. oh, and fu<k you, did i say that? just making sure. pce.

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

(i know my name on here says seanny t but im changing it soon anyway and havnt made a new profile yet)

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

also, how the fu<k did we steal things like reggae or golf, i mean bob marley will forever be reggaes god and tiger woods is back on the courses with great game, hes already back in the top golfers, he just won 4 out of like 6 or 7 tournaments.....and how did we steal africa? lol. thats the biggest BS i ever did see. "they stole ice cream" looks like someones grasping at straws with this claim haha the world likes ice cream dipsh!t.

“serious about music , love rap”

Since: Oct 12

Huntsville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Kwame Najo Tetteh wrote:
I cosign this sh*t. On the real, f*ck all these new school white boys tryna enter the game. Mo'f*ckas that look straight outta their freshman dorm rooms at Florida State think they can compete with the brothas who been doin this shit for 3 decades. Fuck that. We gotta stop buying this sh*t man. These wet dogs don't contribute SH*T to the rap game. I can only name 4 vanilla rappers that actually have talent. The rest can suck a f*cking c*ck and fall into the Amazon. G sh*t. Ever since f*cking Eminem put out The Marshall Mathers LP we've been subjected to this cracker rap bullsh*t. Rappers whose key demographic is no longer 18-32 year old black males from the inner city, but 10-21 year old white females from the suburbs. THIS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM. Asher Roth only made things worse when his f*ggot record got played on the radio for 2 years straight. Now every single pimple faced, rosy cheeked white boy in America thinks he can spit when he gets a drop of beer on his tongue. I don't play like that. You gotta EARN my respect in Hip Hop.

#StopSupportingWhiteRappers

White people have stolen EVERYTHING from black people throughout history, and now they're coming for Hip Hop. Don't f*cking let it happen. They stole Africa. They stole Vaudeville. They stole Jazz. They stole Rock and Roll. They stole style. They stole Disco. They stole Reggae. They stole ice cream. They stole golf. They stole the entire f*cking culture. Hell, they even stole HISTORY by claiming Egypt, Israel and ancient Sumeria. We need to end this sh*t NOW!!!!
Okay first I'd like to point out clearly you have no clue what your talking about. I've heard some white guys way better than any black rapper that I can think of. My name says RRC (RappinRollerCoaster) because I wasn't taking it seriously at first. I was going to wait to say this but I'm going to start my first recording and put it up on YouTube this summer. I'm not that good nor am I that bad, but I do love rap for what it is and have always loved it. But true "rap" isn't about what lil Wayne preaches which is drugs, sex, and money. He does it just for fame which I mean it's alright but the people who do rap because they love it are the true rappers. I will be changing my name to something more closely related to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 5 of5
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••