GC-SW15

Sheffield, UK

#5896 Apr 14, 2012
Mark, my list slightly differs, but your Definatley on the money!!!
henok kiros

Eritrea

#5897 May 2, 2012
Eminem best the all these tupacs or jay z you should for his new albums to know his superiority king Eminem you are suck those who hates Eminem
you always stand against the best

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Since: Nov 08

Yo Mom's Mouth

#5898 May 2, 2012
me ..dont believe it?
http://www.illestlyrics.com/board/hip-hop-bab... <<<Heres proof
Paulo

London, UK

#5899 May 12, 2012
Come on all this famous rappers are mostly fake as they polished in recording studios.

Eminem is on top

tupac

Aceplicit

the rest suck
Aren

Voronezh, Russia

#5900 May 27, 2012
1. Eminem
2. RZA
3. 2Pac
Rob

Barrie, Canada

#5901 Jul 9, 2012
Pac4 Life wrote:
yo listen to music, you are a dumbass, dog, eminem is as white as you, thats prolly why you r on his cock. You fools from england just dont get the picture do you? how you gon put eminem as the best rapper over big, nas, Pac, rakim, pun, L, etc... thats on some bringing a knife to a gun fight type of shit, it just dont win. There's no way in hell Eminem is better than any rapper, he should be on the top 30 if hes lucky.. you only think hes dope cuz hes white, like you.. but eh i see how you can relate, he talks like a girl(like you!) he looks like an ugly ass girl (like you!) hes white(like you!) and you have never heard of Tupac or Biggie. Look son, go learn the game be4 you talk and listen to the greats aight? MATE HAHAHAH
Stop contradicting yourself you fucking moron. You replied to King Nas saying Em should be in the top 10 list who put out, then you see someone who disagrees with who you think is #1 saying Eminem is not Pac and you start bitching and hating on Em. I most likely know more about hip-hop then all you fucking morons. And talking shit about a guy from Scotland? I'm Canadian and I chill with some black people but from my experience Scottish people are better people then blacks. I'm not racist at all but it's people like you and that stupid skank babydee that cause whites to say racist things about blacks. You guys are the reason why racism (SOMETHIN PAC HATED WITH ALL HIS HEART) still exists.

Top 10:(Not opinionated, based on skill, don't be a naive ignorant bitch and actually read what I say about them)

1. Rakim (Complex lyrics and rhymes, Amazing flow, Clear delivery, good story teller, and made some of the biggest changes in hip-hop of all time, Pac, Biggie, etc wouldn't have ever been the way they are if Ra didn't exist)
2. Big L (Complex rhymes, unmatchable flow, good delivery, amazing freestyle/battling, and became known as one of tbe GOAT's with a short lived career)
3. Eminem (Incredible lyricism, amazing word play, amazing flow, good story teller most of the time, first white rapper to ever be considered a threat to the greats, RAKIM THE GOAT himself calls Em sick in an interview)
4. Big Pun (Incredible lyricism, unbelievable flow, best hispanic rapper of all time EASILY, insane word play, one of the first to utilize multi syllabic rhyming)
5. 2Pac (Biggest rap icon of all time, Deep touching lyricism, Good but repetitive flow, amazing story teller, and the reason he isn't #1 is because of his simplicity of rhymes, Pac is a true poet)
6) Nas (Greatest rap album of all time, Complex lyricism, Smooth flow, good story teller, multi syllabic rhyming genuis)
7) Biggie (Some what complex lyricism, a smooth awesome flow, amazing story teller)
8) Kool G Rap (Complex lyrics and rhymes, smooth flow, multi syllabic genuis)
9) KRS-One (Complex lyricism, great flow, multi syllabic genuis)
10) Canibus (Although he's mainly just a battler, he has some of the most complex rhymes, amazing flow, and greatest battler I have seen)

2 things I should clear up cuz lots of you guys tend to suck 2pac's dead cock and brush Em off alot. 2pac is a huge inspiration and one of the GOAT's but he doesn't have the rhyme complexity to be top 3. You'll probably doubt it but my rhymes are more complex then his and im 15. Not hating, just stating facts. He uses few multi syllabic rhymes, but makes up for it by always telling a great story.
Eminem has the best word play, after all my education in hip-hop he is top 3 best rhymes and best world play, one the best flows, and yeah he had some goofy ass songs, but that's when he was on pills and shit man. Learn his legacy, he has been through more than all of these GOAT's. Just cuz he's white a large population of blacks underrate him. It seems blacks think rap should just be for blacks. Fuck off with racism. It's like saying only Canadians should play hockey. Bullshit. Take what i've said. These facts. Accept it. Talk shit and be ignorant idc.

I'm right.
MRM

Wauconda, IL

#5902 Jul 16, 2012
Eminem. And 2pac

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Yo Mom's Mouth

#5903 Jul 16, 2012
Hip Hop Hero wrote:
me ..dont believe it?
This guy^^^^
No Other

Bronx, NY

#5904 Aug 22, 2012
BIG PUN say nomore
Kingsyko_the1st

United States

#5906 Sep 6, 2012
Tunechi .he is multi and he is creative and the best rapper under the sun
baby

South Africa

#5907 Sep 15, 2012
1 Lil wayne
2 Eminem
3 tupac
4 biggie
5 nas

“aka JJJ”

Since: May 12

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#5908 Sep 16, 2012
lecrae
jin
mf doom
dizzy wright
hopsin
big k.r.i.t.
trip lee
MOMO

Palmerston North, New Zealand

#5909 Dec 13, 2012
2pac Handsdown. He is the king of rap just like MJ is the king of Pop

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Yo Mom's Mouth

#5910 Dec 13, 2012
Hip Hop Hero wrote:
<quoted text>
This guy^^^^
yup yup
cunune

Pittsburgh, PA

#5911 Dec 14, 2012
youtube.com/watch... …Tootsie Pop Wrapper

“facebook.com/tre .tru”

Yo Mom's Mouth

#5912 Dec 14, 2012
Hip Hop Hero wrote:
me ..dont believe it?
in case you missed my last comment
L Mario

Kosciusko, MS

#5913 Jan 17, 2013
F all yall lil bossie the best.
L Mario

Kosciusko, MS

#5914 Jan 24, 2013
the best of all times is 2pac

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#5915 Jan 25, 2013
2pac or biggie
vikas vij

Delhi, India

#5916 Jan 27, 2013
EminEm - the god of rap

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 2 hr Ash 37,333
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final 4 hr Evolusean 4
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... 8 hr no fatties 4 me 14
Police Arrest Rapper Bobby Shmurda, 14 Others o... 9 hr big chimpin 1
Ice buckets, breaking the Internet: A year in p... 12 hr fgufk 1
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) 14 hr SomeRandomDude 70
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Wed Younohoo 4
More from around the web