Buttercup

Roseville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

dylan dylan and dylan cause he spits hot fire amd then jay z cause he gave us the black album among others
mark

Phoenixville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

Judged:

I know this a bit different but this is just my opinion
1. Nas - greatest of all time no one can tell me anything different

2. Big L - when most people think of dead rappers they think of biggie,pac,eazy, most people don't know of big l but he is out of this world, 98 freestlye and his freestyle with jay z is nuts r.I.p.

3. Biggie- nobody can't love big he's just an eazy one of the best, r.I.p

4. Tupac- was more then just a rapper, most involved rapper in modern society and reallycared about the youth and people as a whole, r.i.p.

5. Jadakiss- can always blow your mind never goes weak on any song

6. Eminem- was at his best earlier in his career I love just sittin around listening to him because his raps make you think about how hard it was to live his life

7. Rakim- was the beginning of lyricism it should be illegal to not have this man on your list

8. Big Pun- super lyrical,R.I.P.

9. Jay-z- as much as everyone loves him and he does put out greay music I don't feel like his wordplay can touch anyone above him, I know he probably made more money then everyone else and I love him but I feel as if he is overated

10. Ice Cube- always put out good music westcoast LEGEND
Steeze

Schenectady, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Eminem
WhAt NoW BiAcH

Salinas, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

woah woah woah... woah!!! the best rapper is emin3m
thinkhebeodingit causeitd

Russia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

tinie tempah
The Black Frank White

Blue Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Biggie Smalls
Lyrically and his lifestyle proves it. Personally i believe that he is the freestyling menace. No matter if hes dead or not, not one has come close. I think him and Tupac are the men that brought rap to its fullest. If you dont like either these rappers then you might as well not like rap itself.
SomeRandomDude

Post Falls, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Judged:

1. Tupac
2. Biggie Smalls
3. 3MIN3M- This is where I get pissed. He is better in 2010 on up to when he stops rappin' then he ever was before. Before alot of his songs were just THERE. Now his songs hold SOOO much more Metaphorically, his rhyming ability, his hidden disses not the obvious ones. He disses alot of people on Recovery. His ability lyrically, his punch lines, the wordplay, the seriousness, the speed, but also still has a genuine flow. If your don't believe any of this, you should never try to become a rapper and you don't appreciate rap.
4. Beasty Boys
5. Run DMC- These guys were the Godfathers, the creators of where other rappers went after Run DMC mutated it into the basic structure we still use today.
5 LL Cool J
6. Will Smith- Hey, understand Will Smith keeps most of his stuff clean and I respect a MC who can keep cleaned up lyrics.
7. Proof- This is not really entirely on his skills, but his communication in general. He went around helping people quash their beef.
8. Dr. Dre,- Very under rated rapper.
9. Nas- I gotta throw him in, he has a good flow and is on point.
10. Eazy E
People who made it just shy of the top ten, which was in no particular order.
Snoop Dogg, his older stuff more or less, it was alot better back when MTV was Music Television. Not now, MTV died and turned in RTV, Reality Television.
Da Joker, he is young, but he is really good. Have you listened to him? If not you missing out.
Eddy

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2012

Neva seen a rapper like him, dats y in every day's lyrics, he's got even d best tryna b like him. E was a ghetto prophet, a matyr n an activist. Neva seen a rapper wus lines cuts across all spheres of life. His xperiences has similarity 2 present day situations irrespectiv of environment. No 1da 50 sed 'i wan dem 2 love me like they lov pac' i wish i was like u. Bt nas is nice bt he himself pays tribute 2 d king.
blackjack

Graz, Austria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Judged:

Rakim. No Question! The greatest and coolest rapper of all time.
fabs

Castries, Saint Lucia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

Al Wilson wrote:
Nobody can compare to Jay-Z. 2-Pac puts alot of BS out just like his movies.
the only bull shit i see is what's coming out of ur brain with ur comments. Tupac is undeniably the greatest rapper ever n no one will ever come close.
fabs

Castries, Saint Lucia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

mark wrote:
2. Big L - when most people think of dead rappers they think of biggie,pac,eazy, most people don't know of big l but he is out of this world, 98 freestlye and his freestyle with jay z is nuts r.I.p.
4. Tupac- was more then just a rapper, most involved rapper in modern society and reallycared about the youth and people as a whole, r.i.p.
6. Eminem- was at his best earlier in his career I love just sittin around listening to him because his raps make you think about how hard it was to live his life
7. Rakim- was the beginning of lyricism it should be illegal to not have this man on your list
9. Jay-z- as much as everyone loves him and he does put out greay music I don't feel like his wordplay can touch anyone above him, I know he probably made more money then everyone else and I love him but I feel as if he is overated
i think Tupac is number 1 followed by nas and rakim, then biggie. biggie is just good at rhyming.
fabs

Castries, Saint Lucia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2012

1. Tupac (greatest of all time)
2. Nas
3. Rakim
4. biggie
5. jay Z
6. LL Cool J
7. Snoop Dogg
8. Eminem
9. Big L
10.Ice Cube
11. Jadakiss
12. Easy E
MMC

Woodstock, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Honesty. This is the order-
1. 2-Pac
2. BIGGIE
3. Eminem.

Eminem could move up if his shit improves. But Jay-Z and Nas are done. thier era is over. If we're talking about now and back from 1990s. Its the top 3 that i just mentioned. Eminem is a lyrical mastermind. 2-Pac gave some of the best sh*t I've ever heard. And BIGGIE also has real good stuff. But if you talk about rookies, it has to be Hopsin. Hopsin is WAYY better than than Lil Wayne (basically all of young money), Tyler the Creator, Wiz, etc. But basically, those are my top 3.
Leen

Dubai, UAE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

I can't believe y'all , one thing I know. All of them rappers did exist when 2pac was alive. non of them had the same , fame or personality , flow , or meanings of the lyrics, as tupac did , I can tell some of u didn't even go to school cause I took a lecture on one of tupacs poetry in college, if ur not educated u can't understand him ,he's just a legend for ppl with knowledge not street thugs, in all countries all over the world other than united states, biggie was discovered through tupacs story, not cause he's def, biggie talks about him self and only so boring cause all rappers do, tupac was a thinker. I find it even disrespectful to put biggie in the same league with tupac, jay z is a lyrical thief no one can deny that and if u do then u know nothing about hiphop, nas is the closest rapper to tupac the same vision and u can tell he is sooooooo touched by tupac on his lyrics but still not the same level. 2pac is a legend that hip hop history lost so early. That's all,
Antwaun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

JNB wrote:
Big L, Kool G Rap
yo jnb u the only cat that makes since in this bitch preach!!!!!!!!!!
Antwaun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

mark wrote:
yo mark I like yo list u know the real shit!!!!!!!!!!
Antwaun

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2012

Lyricaly somebody tell me where my mans ghostface killah fall in at?
LISTEN UP

Hornchurch, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2012

Listen here everyone....EMINEM! The top rappers are: 1. Eminem 2. Slim shady 3. Marshall mathers 4. B rabbit 5 tupac ( the only other rapper to be at eminems level)
VENOM Z

Cameroon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2012

All this is bullshit.Tupac tops the list as greatest forever even jay z and Nas knows that and repect him...
GC-SW15

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2012

Big L & Biggie hands down..... The greatest of all time!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

14 Users are viewing the Hip-Hop Forum right now

Search the Hip-Hop Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 2 hr Lenox Da Kid 36,188
Dance Moms' Abby Lee Miller Fires Back (Mar '12) Sun amw 35
Gang leader sentenced: Latin King gets 20 years... (Apr '09) Sun Shini 242
Ryuichi Sakamoto Diagnosed With Throat Cancer Sun lots going on 1
SomeRandomDude Vs ILLMORTAL (semi-finals) corre... Sat Lenox Da Kid 161
jnicks 0-100 Fri jnicks 1
Mike Epps Starting NAPTOWN RECORDS in his homet... (Nov '06) Jul 23 thechosen 87
•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••