i think da best one iz lil wayne nikkaz
lil joshy

Jamestown, OH

#2605 Nov 6, 2007
i think da best one iz lil wayne,2 eminem,3 snoop dogg,4 the game,5 50 centz
mandla mbudula

Cape Town, South Africa

#2606 Nov 6, 2007
tupac he's the greatest rapper of all the time.he will never be forgoten he's name would exist until the end of the world. tupac elim side
ozuko mbanzi

Cape Town, South Africa

#2607 Nov 6, 2007
I personal think Eminem is one of the best rapper in the world. His music unique and nice. Never mind the fact that most of the people hate him because he uses to much vulgue language. If you listen to his music clearly and try to observe the positive things from it. You will understand what i'm saying. Yes i'm the BIG FAN of EMINEM.
kwaku t aka swagga

Accra, Ghana

#2608 Nov 7, 2007
no doubt the greatest rapper is jigga, he's got the lyrics, the swagga. biggy and pac are dead and can no longer be compared to j. he is the GREATEST.
Jermaine Hardy

AOL

#2609 Nov 7, 2007
The greatest rapper of all time to me is a toss up between KRS-ONE and Rakim. Everyone else is a distant memory.
Jatael

Orlando, FL

#2611 Nov 8, 2007
all ya hatin on wyne

Since: Jul 07

Ayr, Scotland

#2612 Nov 9, 2007
yeah compared to the greats of this game (yall know who they are) lil wayne just doesn't come into conversation. He is just not on that higher level
The Realest

Apeldoorn, Netherlands

#2613 Nov 9, 2007
My top 10 of the best rappers ever lived!

1. 2 Pac
2. Nas
3. GURU
4. B.I.G
5. Immortal Technique
6. Dead Prez
7. Mos Def
8. Big-L
9. Jay-Z
10.Eminem

Believe me this would be 'your' top-10 as well when you listen to them daily! Pacs lyrics still the best above all!!!
_FMZ_

UAE

#2614 Nov 9, 2007
mine will have to bee 2pac and eminem cmon you guys havent even mentioned eminem wtf is wrong wid you he is better then nelly or dmx or all motherfuckin shit Dr Dre best producer of all time
liam

Cambridge, UK

#2615 Nov 9, 2007
twista and bone thugs n harmony r best chamillionaire is good as well
derek

Bellaire, OH

#2619 Nov 9, 2007
soulja boy playa
simon

Dingley, Australia

#2620 Nov 9, 2007
nas is the greatest rapper, lyricist,etc,his got so many good album and endless amounts of hot songs man start listening and youll know why begin by buying stilmatic,you wont regret it,j copped it hard on the second song so yeah,i mean if you guys actually sat down and listened to nas 4 a while youll be in his world man youll be amaze at what comes out of his mouth...nas is the greatest man no doubt,,,,
simon

Dingley, Australia

#2621 Nov 9, 2007
hail king nas

Since: Feb 07

Brasília, Brazil

#2622 Nov 9, 2007
black_talk_kansas wrote:
<quoted text> Kurtis Blow, Run DMC, The Fat Boys, Whoodini, Big Daddy Kane, Kool G Rap, KRS-One, Tupac, Notorious B.I.G. Nas. You have to start from old school to new school...!
nice one... let's add Afrika Bambaataa, Melle Mel, Eric B & Rakim, Public Enemy, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Eminem... from Old to New School

“:)”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2623 Nov 9, 2007
afrika bambaataa wrote:
<quoted text>
nice one... let's add EAZY-E, Afrika Bambaataa, Melle Mel, Eric B & Rakim, Public Enemy, Snoop Dogg, Jay-Z, Eminem... from Old to New School
U 4got Eazy-E ima jus put him @ top of ur list 4 ya (look @ ur list lolol) but u hav sum good people tho I love all tha people u named...u kno ur hip hop

Since: Feb 07

Brasília, Brazil

#2625 Nov 10, 2007
MrsEazy-E wrote:
<quoted text>
U 4got Eazy-E ima jus put him @ top of ur list 4 ya (look @ ur list lolol) but u hav sum good people tho I love all tha people u named...u kno ur hip hop
I have completely forgotten about NWA (for me the best group ever in hip hop), and if I had to remember 1 guy in it, it would not be Eazy-E, even though I got lotta love for Eazy...
as an MC, I'd remember Ice Cube, and as a producer, I'd remember Dr.Dre

“:)”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#2626 Nov 10, 2007
afrika bambaataa wrote:
<quoted text>
I have completely forgotten about NWA (for me the best group ever in hip hop), and if I had to remember 1 guy in it, it would not be Eazy-E, even though I got lotta love for Eazy...
as an MC, I'd remember Ice Cube, and as a producer, I'd remember Dr.Dre
Eazy produce 2, Bone Thugz, Black Eyed Peas etc etc......2 me Cube waz prolly tha next best after Eazy but Cube cood write tho BUT EAZY WILL ALWAYZ B THA BEST
simon

Dingley, Australia

#2627 Nov 10, 2007
yo yo
Pac wins

Jackson Heights, NY

#2628 Nov 10, 2007
Pac

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sequence: The Funked-Up Legacy of Hip-Hop’s... May 24 hiphopfirstlady 1
News 'Live with Kelly and Ryan' announces guest line... May 23 hav a-blast 1
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) May 18 annoyin artist 38,730
News Hypnotic Brass Ensemble members get a kick out ... May 10 Black is Black 4
News Chance the Rapper gets key to Sacramento May 9 RiccardoFire 10
https://soundcloud.com/asebailey May 8 Ase Bailey 1
News After Hip-Hop Backlash, Miley Has Something To Say May 7 Brice N Livingston 6
More from around the web