AnnoyingArtist Vs LenoxDaKid (elimina...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SomeRandomDude

United States

#42 May 14, 2014
Ligature wrote:
I would never say she doesn't have the right to spitt bcuz she's a female, I just meant she can be annoying as fk, prime example ^, that lil post above us, she didn't vote, she just typed some hating ass line, it wasn't meant to be constructive criticism, she typed it strictly to be a dipsh!t, and #2, she is SEVERELY overrated, the shit she types is like reading a page outta her diary, it has no creative structure whatsoever, so that's all I meant, when I typed "hmmmmmm......figures ", I meant " it's just like a female to type irrelevant BS", I'm not sayin I'm not a dipsh!t at times, it's just a time and place for everything, I'm only a dipsh!t when placed in dipsh!tty situations lol
Stop being sexist and dehumanizing others. This I will not tolerate, I will defend against such smut.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#43 May 14, 2014
Lmimc word !

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#44 May 14, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
Hey me and ligature need votes btw she can spit so there's no diff
ok thats great but she's also obnoxious and annoying
SomeRandomDude

United States

#45 May 14, 2014
Your are obnoxious and annoying in my eyes. She is chill, so stop the sh!t.

Since: Mar 14

United States

#46 May 14, 2014
SomeRandomDude wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop being sexist and dehumanizing others. This I will not tolerate, I will defend against such smut.
damn SRD, chill bruh lol, is somebody tryna earn brownie points to redeem for cyber coochie ?????, u acting like we raw dogged your mom or something, we're just being honest, she's an obnoxious used tampon, just being real, and what you mean by, " this I will not tolerate, I will defend against such smut ", lmao, ok, you do got serious skills, but don't let that shit bloat your nutts, I have seen and heard iller, you typing like you Hip Hop God Almighty, and will strike thee down or something, bixtch please, I respect you lyrically, but don't get that shit twisted, YOU DONT RUN SHIT !!!!!!, now, tattoo that inside your eyelids so your blinks can serve as memos,( this mofo ego trippin for realz LMAO )

Location hidden

#47 May 14, 2014
This topic is stupid but ligature you must respect girls more btw srd will verbally assault you ! And sure gem can be unpleasant don't mean you should pick on her didn't your parents teach don't bully girls save that for dudes

Location hidden

#48 May 14, 2014
Lmao This topic is stupid but ligature you must respect girls more btw srd will verbally assault you ! And sure gem can be unpleasant don't mean you should pick on her didn't your parents teach you to not bully girls save that for dudes no some random dudes because they will destroy you tho

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#49 May 14, 2014
Can someone make a bitching forum for these guys, seriously, I think we all know when enough is enough. If you guys got such a problem with this dude disrespecting this girl, this isn't the place to be to share your anti-feminist beliefs. I don't know about you guys but I'm on here to rap and freestyle/battle. Anyone who isn't down for that should GET TO STEPPIN.

Since: Mar 14

United States

#51 May 14, 2014
annoyin artist wrote:
Can someone make a bitching forum for these guys, seriously, I think we all know when enough is enough. If you guys got such a problem with this dude disrespecting this girl, this isn't the place to be to share your anti-feminist beliefs. I don't know about you guys but I'm on here to rap and freestyle/battle. Anyone who isn't down for that should GET TO STEPPIN.
Exactly AA, it was NEVER that serious in the first place, and @Biggy btw, that's SRD's problem now, all yall modos dickridin him like he's the illest since Tupac, that's something I never was about, dickriding, that's why half of these mofos on here can't stand me, I refuse to ride dicks, like I said before SRD has crazy skills, but he ain't the illest, get off his nuts, I ain't never been afraid to step up to anyone, even IF I do get beat down, I ain't no bitch, so save that " SRD will assault you shit ", I ain't EVA been scared, the only thing u typin that does is make u look like SRD's, nutts squeezer, he needs a mofo like me to bring his ass back down to earth, it's become too accustomed to gettin his dick massaged by mofos like u, that is all, now let's get back to what's at hand, more tourney votes

Location hidden

#54 May 15, 2014
Ligature I don't dick ride.... fuck I just thought you was fighting a loosing battle btw you dick riding yourself who gives a 2 shit what do I care if you not scared of a battle what must I do ? I just thought you where rude to somebody on this site I have respect for , if you want a personal battle I'm down!!
SomeRandomDude

United States

#55 May 15, 2014
Gem has been here longer then I have. Gem deserves respect, not some disrespectful punk being sexist. I am standing up for Gem, say MY ego is inflated for standing up and defending HER all you want. The fact of the matter, you can stop acting like every other b*tch from Call of Duty with mother issues or Topix will turn on you. We have avoided sexist, racist, etc. bullsh*t up 'til now and I for one will not stand by and let it start now.

Syracuse New York

#56 May 15, 2014
SomeRandomDude wrote:
Your are obnoxious and annoying in my eyes. She is chill, so stop the sh!t.
you're the only douche in this form in my opinion. Especially when you cry like a little bitch for feedback, i even give you feedback and you take advantage of it by ignoring me.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#57 May 15, 2014
Ignoring you? Pfft, I take EVERYONE's feedback you tw*t. Hell, I have been wanting to battle you, but sh*t came up. For instance, the last two battle I had had like two semi okay votes. Hell, Phaze is a Pro now, because the votes were all f*cked. Well, sorry, that might be taken the wrong way. Either way, we did not get enough votes and the voting was not done correctly. I am not dragging Phaze down.

If it were not for this Tourney here, I'd be battling you and Proverb. However, if you keep THIS up, you will have a much harder battle then you originally intended. After all, this alone gives me personals, as well as getting me to actually feel emotions... Not a good idea. My Nature is a LOT more relaxed then my demeanor. I bring my demeanor for stuff like this. Although, when I let it slide, things on here started sliding. So, you get what you get. Big thing though, the reason I have not voted on these, it is because I am in the tourney and I know who I want to face...

So... Yeah, it is biased. This is known well by many of the best here. I do not vote biased. You talk to me, you get truth, I am always telling the truth, easier then remembering lies. Just remember this, you get my respect you keep it and my writing is an extension of myself. If you give feedback and I do not respond, it is the same with my thoughts. I am thinking them over. Imagine, never feeling you are ever right, what you know is never correct and a constant need to make sure nothing has changed. If you can imagine that, you might get the smallest inkling of why I will jot stop improving, because I cannot believe that I have a limit, that would be believing something absolute and I cannot.

Syracuse New York

#58 May 15, 2014
I'm not reading that essay but ya ok

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#59 May 15, 2014
Lenox Da Kid wrote:
I'm not reading that essay but ya ok
All he said was he's been wanting to face you but the tourney got in the way and if it weren't for the tourney bed e facing you an proverb . And that if you keep acting the way you are the battle will end up harder. And that he believes that he's never good enough so he keeps trying to get better and that's why he'll never stop growing in terms of skill. Oh and that the reason that he isn't voting in the tourney is because he's biased due to the fact that he knows exactly who he wants to face.

If you make it this far congrats! You read a paragraph 😂

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#61 May 15, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>All he said was he's been wanting to face you but the tourney got in the way and if it weren't for the tourney bed e facing you an proverb . And that if you keep acting the way you are the battle will end up harder. And that he believes that he's never good enough so he keeps trying to get better and that's why he'll never stop growing in terms of skill. Oh and that the reason that he isn't voting in the tourney is because he's biased due to the fact that he knows exactly who he wants to face.

If you make it this far congrats! You read a paragraph 😂
He'd be*
On*

Location hidden

#62 May 15, 2014
Srd vote on mine I don't care if I loose or win I don't wanna be the reason the tournament to fail

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 1 hr -rapSwipe- 37,725
News Paterson rapper Fetty Wap rising to the top of ... 13 hr jerseygirl 7
Here is Suge's girl who set up Biggie 19 hr UselessChestMuscle 2
News Part 2 of Slim Thug's 'Hogg Life' Film Flashes ... Sat Farting 2
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) Sat -rapSwipe- 264
SomeRandomDude vs rapSwipe (SRD VS RS) Sat -rapSwipe- 1
News Nicki Minaj Pregnant With Meek Mill's Baby - Re... Jun 26 Skuck that Fank 6
More from around the web