First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#61 Mar 7, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
Sorry lenox, too far in now. Plus i promised them. So without further ado: the next post shall be the results!
alright.. always next year lol. anyways there is no reason for me to get worked up over it because I have my battle against illmortal to focus on.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#62 Mar 7, 2014
Evo if you can't post just send it to me and I'll give a shot at it.

“reverbnation.com /evolusean”

CANADA

#63 Mar 7, 2014
Alright, since topix got rid of my more detailed post, and im too lazy to do it all over, ill do a shorter, more to the point one.

ENTRIES this year, overall, decent! lol. id have liked to see more competition, and i extended it to potentially get more, but what can ya do?

Like i said before, anyone who gets in on topix this year will have access to me as a 'audio helper' so to speak. want me to mix a track for u? make a beat? u got it if ur in.

DUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUHDUH!(drum roll haha)
8INFINITY 2014 Topix Roster:

EVOLUSEAN
B DILIGENT (whose in 8infinity in real life, once he gets internet again next month or so he'll be on here)
NIATROH
ILLMORTAL

i decided on two 'winners' even tho there were low numbers of applications for 2 reasons: a) i want 8infinity's name to spread b) i liked both of these guys posts, one more then the other lol different approaches but both showing good potential in some areas.

ILLMORTAL: ill be honest, i didnt like your first 4 bars. they didnt seem to connect as hard as the rest of your verse. but once you get to the centipede line i was getting into it more, plus you went after my horrorcore / storytelling side which i like lol. b diligent also does horrorcore, thats mostly his thing too.
NIATROH: well, first off, you didnt do a full 10 bars, so that lost you some points when i was tallying it up, but what you lost there you made up for in other areas. your vocab was pretty good, liked your flow, etc. not as horror as ill's until the last 2 lines though haha but i still like it.
MC CREATOR and/or MC GHOST: sorry man, maybe next year? id up your game a bit though, tbh...no diss or anythin man...its just...these dudes brought way more fire then you lol.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#64 Mar 7, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
Alright, since topix got rid of my more detailed post, and im too lazy to do it all over, ill do a shorter, more to the point one.

ENTRIES this year, overall, decent! lol. id have liked to see more competition, and i extended it to potentially get more, but what can ya do?

Like i said before, anyone who gets in on topix this year will have access to me as a 'audio helper' so to speak. want me to mix a track for u? make a beat? u got it if ur in.

EVOLUSEAN
B DILIGENT (whose in 8infinity in real life, once he gets internet again next month or so he'll be on here)
NIATROH
ILLMORTAL

i decided on two 'winners' even tho there were low numbers of applications for 2 reasons: a) i want 8infinity's name to spread b) i liked both of these guys posts, one more then the other lol different approaches but both showing good potential in some areas.

ILLMORTAL: ill be honest, i didnt like your first 4 bars. they didnt seem to connect as hard as the rest of your verse. but once you get to the centipede line i was getting into it more, plus you went after my horrorcore / storytelling side which i like lol. b diligent also does horrorcore, thats mostly his thing too.
NIATROH: well, first off, you didnt do a full 10 bars, so that lost you some points when i was tallying it up, but what you lost there you made up for in other areas. your vocab was pretty good, liked your flow, etc. not as horror as ill's until the last 2 lines though haha but i still like it.
MC CREATOR and/or MC GHOST: sorry man, maybe next year? id up your game a bit though, tbh...no diss or anythin man...its just...these dudes brought way more fire then you lol.
Could you give a detailed breakdown of mine? An if our bars were to go against each other (illmortal and I) whose would come out on top? and crap I though I counted 10 I must've been tired hahah

Syracuse New York

#65 Mar 8, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
EVOLUSEAN
NIATROH
ILLMORTAL
can I still drop stuff and battle? I just wanna show that im worthy enough to be a competitor on here and also id like some feedback that I sent u in your inbox, thanks.

“The MC Creator”

Location hidden

#66 Mar 10, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
EVOLUSEAN
NIATROH
ILLMORTAL
I could fight and start dissin sayin that but you write they are better than me, except IllMortal
Boriheffedon

Quincy, MA

#67 Nov 4, 2014
Evo still think u a boss on here u suck dude no life rapper
Evolusean

United States

#68 Nov 4, 2014
Boriheffedon wrote:
Evo still think u a boss on here u suck dude no life rapper
Hey its that phaggot bori, was wondering if u offed urself yet...guess not... Thats unfortunate. Lol

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#69 Nov 4, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
<quoted text>Hey its that phaggot bori, was wondering if u offed urself yet...guess not... Thats unfortunate. Lol
Oh. My. God. He better not be back... Smh

Syracuse New York

#70 Nov 4, 2014
Compare me to Bori and you might just be retarded
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#71 Nov 4, 2014
Lenox Da Kid wrote:
Compare me to Bori and you might just be retarded
Lol wut? I know we got some 'sparks flying' but even in my biggest rage i wouldnt compare u to bori..hes on a whole nother level of low quality
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#72 Nov 4, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh. My. God. He better not be back... Smh
Lol
M3nace

United States

#73 Nov 7, 2014
When will the sign up start again? And as an 8infinity artist do you get promotion and mixing and producing done by someone?

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#74 Nov 7, 2014
Maybe... Maybe not
M3nace

Houston, TX

#75 Nov 7, 2014
Niatroh wrote:
Maybe... Maybe not
Stfu. I'm talking to someone who's worth a sh!t on here, like that Evo guy.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#76 Nov 7, 2014
M3nace wrote:
<quoted text>Stfu. I'm talking to someone who's worth a sh!t on here, like that Evo guy.
Lol cute bud but better keep your mouth shut before I shut it for you. I was one of the first 8infinity members from this site besides evo and I need to stretch my brain. Haven't been around much lately.

“reverbnation.com /evolusean”

CANADA

#77 Nov 7, 2014
M3nace wrote:
<quoted text>
Stfu. I'm talking to someone who's worth a sh!t on here, like that Evo guy.
lol menace....i think u just dont get whats goin on here....but niatroh and illmortal are BOTH in 8infinity, as is b diligent. if u want in, dont hang with fools like bori on here, and dont take things SUPER personal either lol. and i wouldnt be like bashing any of the 3 guys i listed cuz they been part of 8infinity for 2 years now basically.
M3nace

United States

#78 Nov 7, 2014
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>Lol cute bud but better keep your mouth shut before I shut it for you. I was one of the first 8infinity members from this site besides evo and I need to stretch my brain. Haven't been around much lately.
Okay... That's cool. Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) 5 hr IllMortal 37,342
Phaze vs evolusean 2014 horrorcore final 6 hr Evolusean 6
Jay Z, Russell Simmons Meet With New York Gover... 22 hr Just Saying 15
Police Arrest Rapper Bobby Shmurda, 14 Others o... Thu big chimpin 1
Ice buckets, breaking the Internet: A year in p... Thu fgufk 1
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) Thu SomeRandomDude 70
New York Post Calls Jay Z "Ex-Crack Dealer" In ... Wed Younohoo 4
More from around the web