Top 10 Rappers Alive
First Prev
of 179
Next Last
ABC

Maldon, UK

#3770 Sep 8, 2013
Also, I think Ras Kass is a great emcee but his beats are way too shitty to make listening to him entertaining
aryttt

Bradford, UK

#3771 Sep 14, 2013
lil wayne is absolutely balls as is kanye west ll cool j
Mrs hardwood

Tarrytown, NY

#3774 Sep 25, 2014
1. Eminem
2.b.i.g
3.2pac
4.Jay-Z
5.nas
That is my top 5 of all time
59_Strat

North Augusta, SC

#3775 Sep 27, 2014
This guy:

&fe ature=youtu.be
Sageeduzit

Frisco, TX

#3776 Nov 23, 2016
Corporate CEOs wrote:
Top ten of hip hop???

1. Rakim
2. Tupac
3. KRS-ONE
4. Scarface
5. Ice T
6. Ice Cube
7. Big Daddy Kane
8. Chuck D
9. Queen Latifah
10. Kool G RAP

We (Corporate CEOs) like TODAY'S rappers becuase they rap about materialism and clubbing. That's what we like. No politics (because we don't want your children to THINK), no education (because we don't want your children to LEARN), or no story tellers (because we don't want your children to be CREATIVE).

We hate GOLDEN AGE RAPPERS because they were TOO POLITICAL. They made their listeners AWAWR OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER. Most of today's fans probably believe that OBAMA isn't part of the NEW WORLD ORDER (even so he is the cousin of DICK CHEANEY and GEORGE BUSH).

I REALLY want to thank the 1996 Clinton's Telecommunication Act (ironically the same year Tupac was murdered) for DESTROYING HIP HOP and turning it to a corporate controlled "POP HOP". I like rappers talking about things that is not REAL in ghetto life. I like them exploiting WOMEN, going to CLUBS (big WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY), and supporting MATERIALISM. A nonconscious citizen is the citizens that WE can EASILY CONTROL.

Sincerly, Corporate CEOs
A Telecommunication Act supporter, Golden Age HATER, a bling bling supporter........and one of the reasons of the continuing destruction of the BLACK COMMUNITY. Keep on Shining!!! That's what we LIKE.
You're right on in your assessment. This is relative to 2016 Kanye meltdown.
MONEY MURPH

New York, NY

#3777 Mar 21, 2017
THIS RECORD RIGHT HERE IS SURE TO SIZZLE ITS WAY INTO THE SUMMER GET IN TUNE
"RUN THRU A CHECK" https://soundcloud.com/moneymurph/run-thru-a-...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 179
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only) (Jan '07) Sun khgfi6ycdtiiur7 38,760
post hottest artists in atlanta with song !! Aug 18 musikhead415 1
News Could Beyonce finally win album of the year at ... (Feb '17) Aug 18 Anonymous 3
News Teen Faces Criminal Charges For Playing XXXTENT... Aug 17 hip hop eh 1
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Aug 14 Tex- 4
Vik Hampton-$ (C.R.E.A.M) Aug 8 Vik 2
News Local band Domino fundraises for Stettler Food ... Aug 8 4 sure 1
More from around the web