|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2012

Thami Radebe wrote:
Why hasn't Drake been on the list of best rappers alive
No offense to Drake. He's alright, but I can name at least 30 rappers of the top of my head that are better than him.
Two Face

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2012

Judged:

Drake's not even a rapper anymore lol, his latest album should have been labeled r&b, he sang on most of the tracks.
And to the people who put ANYONE from ymcmb on there list really does not no hip hop listen to some slick Rick or some outkast. It's called the top ten rappers alive not the top ten rappers who put out b.s. I get in a fight with people at school who think lil wayne nicki minaji etc are the greatest rappers of all time

Since: Oct 12

Chandigarh, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

between all of them lil wayne is best
The ReaL

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

Judged:

Hopsin is yet to even release an album, there's so many rappers at his level that don't get attention. He doesn't influence anyone like someone like Nas did too, so stop riding Hopsin's dick bud. Here, I'll even put Rakim ahead of him. Hopsin will leave a little mark in the game but nothing like those ahead of him. Plus the dudes voice makes me wanna punch little babies after a while. He has no right himself to rip on anyone. He's a nobody at this point. There's a reason no major label has signed him. I'd rather ride a person who had, what most considered the greatest rap album to ever be made, then a mediocre clown who is average at rapping. And those saying Lil Wayne is the best, you're fucking idiots. Every song is the same, no originality, I swear I can predict every punchline he says without even listening to the song once. Pick up Good Kid m.A.A.d City if you want a real Hip-Hop Album
Two Face

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2012

franklin067 wrote:
between all of them lil wayne is best
smh, I know everyone is entitled to there own opinion but c'mon man. Stop being a follower and stop listening to what these teenagers say lil wayne is not the best, period.
I'm not saying he's bad but he's no where near the best.
The ReaL

Fond Du Lac, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Being a teenager myself, I can't stand mainstream rap. It's all the same, catchy hooks and punchlines that are all predictable. Hip-Hop wasn't started to get played on the radio and to walk around like a movie star. It was self expression and meaning, it all had soul or it would show you a glimpse of what some people went through. Not bitches, weed, and money. As much as I do like my new school hip-hop artists (Such as K-Dot, J Cole, KRIT) They don't compare to the older stuff. I just hope people start realizing where music is going. It's not that it's evolving like many believe, it's losing it's purpose. Hope we all can get it together
DEEZNUTZ

Granite Bay, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

afrika bambaataa wrote:
but, once again Ice Cube and Chuck D are tossed out from another list!
Ya stupid.....cmon be realistic.

1. Kendrick Lamar
2. Eminem
3. Mos Def
4. Nas
5. Jay-Z
6. Drake
7. Kanye West
8. Lil' Wayne
9. Tyga
10. Wale
Vincent

Muncy, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2012

Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan. I spit hot fire son. You want some of this hot fire?
ronones

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

youtube.com/watch...
Thats cool
Shini

Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 10, 2012

Actually Hopsin relseased two albums. He made Gazing at the Moonlight by Ruthless and Raw by his Funk Volume brand. He got offered three deals and turned them down. He is trying to make his own brand stand out. Get your facts straight. He hasn't released an album in almost three years. But I will say Nas and Rakim should be placed higher than him. He hasn't been around long enough to say he is really greater than them.

I co-sign the Lil Wayne comment.
The ReaL wrote:
Hopsin is yet to even release an album, there's so many rappers at his level that don't get attention. He doesn't influence anyone like someone like Nas did too, so stop riding Hopsin's dick bud. Here, I'll even put Rakim ahead of him. Hopsin will leave a little mark in the game but nothing like those ahead of him. Plus the dudes voice makes me wanna punch little babies after a while. He has no right himself to rip on anyone. He's a nobody at this point. There's a reason no major label has signed him. I'd rather ride a person who had, what most considered the greatest rap album to ever be made, then a mediocre clown who is average at rapping. And those saying Lil Wayne is the best, you're fucking idiots. Every song is the same, no originality, I swear I can predict every punchline he says without even listening to the song once. Pick up Good Kid m.A.A.d City if you want a real Hip-Hop Album
endstate

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

10.xzibit
9.nate dog
8.sticky fingers
7.d12
6.rbx
5.twista
4.busta ryhmes
3.dr dre
2.50 cent
1.eminem
endstate

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

2pac was the best until he died so eminem took over
endstate

Leeds, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

10.xzibit
9.nate dog
8.sticky fingers
7.d12
6.rbx
5.twista
4.busta ryhmes
3.50 cent
2.dr dre
1.eminem
rapgenius

Berlin, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

1. Nas
2. Jay z
3. Rakim
4. Eminem
5. Jadakiss
6. LL Cool J
7. Raekwon
8. Redman
9. Method Man
10. Snoop
angel

Varna, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

1Eminem
2Jay-Z
3T.I
not sure about the rest but at least this is my top 3 :)
angel

Varna, Bulgaria

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2013

endstate wrote:
10.xzibit
9.nate dog
8.sticky fingers
7.d12
6.rbx
5.twista
4.busta ryhmes
3.50 cent
2.dr dre
1.eminem
1st we're talking about rappers while D12 is a rap group and 2nd we're talking about rappers alive while not all of D12 are still among us...R.I.P Proof
Deadset

Blacktown, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Where the hell is Gift of Gab? Vinnie Paz? even twista (Tung twista) was releasing the illest hip hop in the 80's, I feel most of the lists but most of you are lacking.
jack

Taoyüan, Taiwan

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

1.tech n9ne
2.krizz kaliko
3.kutt kalhoun
President Esco

Edmonton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2013

Judged:

Nas
Rakim
Mos def (Ms Fat Booty all time fav an def legendary track )
Big daddy Kane
Common (soulful wordplay )
Slick Rick ( One of the greatest story tellers )
Jayz
Lauryn Hill ( I feel when she dropped her album it raise the bar for female rappers n she became more than that she was a woman rapping )
50 ( when he first came in the again one of the rare albums you could play start to finish )
Andre 3000 ( unique )

I touched on a few some need nothing there name says it all
Emmanuel

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

1.jay z
2.kanye west
3.eminem
4.lil wayne
5.drake
6.nicky minaj
7.luda chris
8.busta rhymes
9.2 chainz
10.rick ross

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 3,501 - 3,520 of3,576
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••