freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

“fam on my hand for a lifespan”

Since: Nov 10

Coatesville,PA

#18895 Sep 6, 2011
Sneak a VERSE drop a CURSE
with SIMULTANEOUS WORDS DISPURSIN
my lines hit your CRANIUM an never WORSEN
ima average PERSON with a demon DIVERSION lookin to HURT lookin to MURK ima INSANE REACURRANCE
hit like TURBELANCE with crazy VERBALENCE to my own EXSPENSE
no REVELANCE cuz this souls too DENSE
Take3

Croydon, UK

#18896 Sep 6, 2011
I combine, to get on the front line for my team,
back on the scene, TAKE 3.. reppin the main street,
And if you moth*r F***kers try stopping me, ill hit the kill streak, and leave you hanging like white meat!
Im a strap rider, got more weaponry then Al-Qaeda on my back seat!

Loaded MAC-T.. lined with with the 47,
Dropping 11, 7 millimeters a second..
sending souls to hell or heaven,
Like the transporter difference is im on another level,
Even the devil couldnt handle my telent,
so i retired at 5+11.

(lOOKING TO JOIN A CREW)
The Black Frank White

Columbia, MO

#18897 Sep 6, 2011
damn take 3 and once again whiterabbit13 you guys have hella sick flow respect to both of ya wish i could do some freestyles on here but i cant.
Take3

Croydon, UK

#18898 Sep 6, 2011
The Black Frank White wrote:
damn take 3 and once again whiterabbit13 you guys have hella sick flow respect to both of ya wish i could do some freestyles on here but i cant.
why cant you?
missez

Peterborough, UK

#18899 Sep 6, 2011
everyone check out my freestyle
http://youtu.be/MQ6wU-HUBYI
The Black Frank White

Columbia, MO

#18900 Sep 6, 2011
cuz all my stuff gets deleted for some unknown reason

Coatesville,PA

#18901 Sep 6, 2011
Got full BARS
got my demons trapped in JARS
no one wants the HARSH sh*t
thats to FAR even for the FARTHEST
shake these STRUCTURES they aint hard to know down theres no RELUCTANCE
got my words packed like an ABUNDANCE
dnt rele give a F*CK who what when why or HOW its all rabbit for NOW
wear black CHUCKS sportin SINISTER VOWS
when i want BEEF i EAT the whole COW you gettin the PICTURE?
im like a THESARUS eat more prey then a TYRANASAURUS rex an the preys gettin THINNER sh*t aint even a full course DINNER
a TAURUS a whiteboy from the FOREST not the richest but not the POOREST my lifes GLORIOUS with this hell like VOYAGE
this sh*t aint POINTLESS
my lifes full of LAWYERS an a story similar to TOM SAWYERS
use to sell QUARTERS an TOASTERS now im sittin back in a place i can barely AFFORD with a boxs full of HOLSTERS
sh*t SMOLDERS as you get OLDER an the ball of sh*t keeps ROLLIN thicker an thicker thats when i come STROLLIN for deaths TOLL

Coatesville,PA

#18902 Sep 6, 2011
SOLDIERS never lose COMPOSURE
i spit COLDER i SMOLDER b*tchs flat like they jus got hit by a BOLDER
have the blood filtered out like some FOLDGERS
the most devilish mothafucka since snoop turned into a DOBERMAN in DOGGYSTYLE
its OVER when its OVER but i aint no HOVER i spit NOVACAINE aint no fake OC like LIL WAYNE
i HANG out in CEMETARIES an cast spirits like ima VISIONARY im just tryna draw a picture like PICTIONARY got more sylables then the DICTIONARY best b*tch i ever knew was BLOODY-MARY i got vindictive rhymes SCARY notes
spew with NAIR ill wipe anyone out
AIR you an TEAR you up til you cnt BARE to STARE evil in the EYES
hells on the RISE an im ADVISIN it
ima soldier but i ranked to GENERAL do the same as SOLDIERS do pull a extended clip .357 from the side HOLSTER like scarface POSTERS ima light TOASTER makin GHOST outta MOST of this ECONOMY but no one can touch my sh*t this aint SODOMY
pieced out like a LABOTOMY
pass out more dimes then the LOTTERY
aint got no FOLLOWINS
but i can still afford 100$ RINGS
without gettin no SINGLES no ALBUMS cuz my SH*T would make WRIST SLIT make your eyes RIP out like TALONS clawed em out an i pourt THOUSANDS of GALLONS of liquified SALT in the wounds
i could never HALT like the children of the corn did they ever not have STALKS? f*ck no
my words are all that TALK i can WALK the WALK an i can put punk a** b*tches in FAULT
spit sh*t never THOUGHT of BEFORE the SCORE was SETTLED by this MENTALLY DERANGED STRANGER whos lines cnt be BOUGHT
i am the ANGEL of death so take a REST...

Coatesville,PA

#18903 Sep 6, 2011
Jkiller wrote:
Fool whitey ford got owned by shady
that still dnt mean sh*t FOOL. an its everlast the name of the album was whitey ford sings the blues
you obviously dnt know sh*t bout everlast cuz even shady had inspiration from everlast in HOUSE OF PAIN now everlasts in LA COKA NOSTRA check it out sometime
an you should change your name before the real J-killa knocks ya since you aint the truest
Killah Spittah

Halifax, Canada

#18904 Sep 6, 2011
LA COKA NOSTRA is dope. check out this cat, he's like a black slim shady
Killa G

Hall Beach, Canada

#18905 Sep 6, 2011
i spit mad hard , while your fat eating lard
Anonymous

Dallas, TX

#18907 Sep 6, 2011
DROPPING-BARS, There's never
STOPPING-STARS, Washing Floors
And MOPPING-CARS,
NO STOPPING-WARS, everything is HARD-CORE, from playing football to tryying to manage a CARD-STORE,
Treat us like this, whats the point of BEING-HERE, HEARING-TEARS, like dogs SEEING-FEARS, you start to
MAKE-ENEMYS, rappers talk about moving FAKE-KEYS, You cant just walk into stores and ask for STAKE-PLEASE
Jesus would want it LIKE-THAT
But the world is being manage by stupid republicans and
WHITE-DEMOCRATS, Im not racist but if bush started a war, why dint he fight IN-IT, Hes going to hell when he gets under that CE-MENT,I think we can come to an AGREE-MENT
We paying our soul to the bullsh!t, like we paying money to RENT
Its a damn shame you brought me to this BULL-SH!T, I wish I could pull a FULL-CLIP, In that stupid BULL-SHIP
That changed MY-LIFE, GEROGE W. B!TCH CAN SUCK MY BALLS

Finish Poetry
Anonymous

United States

#18908 Sep 6, 2011
Dont get me wrong,
Take3 is good,
But I thonk I can say
Im BETTER

Blackfrankwhite..
What is your opinon
SomeRandomDude

Post Falls, ID

#18909 Sep 7, 2011
Damn, my last ones I put up got deleted...
Anonymous

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#18910 Sep 7, 2011
yo i know all you hate my raps but i had this ryhme that was gonna suprise all you but it got deleted. dammmmmmm it.
The Black Frank White

Columbia, MO

#18912 Sep 7, 2011
damn dude i think that flowkiller and take3 you guys are both good. Whiterrabbit your rhymes from before i enjoyed alot more but now you are sorta slippin man. Gotta get it together i might start rappin again cuz my flow got sicker from last time around. if you wana hear some stuff then just tell me. I think u'll be surprised at what i got to put out.
Anonymous

Congo, The Democratic Republic of the

#18913 Sep 7, 2011
looks like i was judged out to be a failure,you think im done you f*ckas want me ta hail ya,why you say i screwed up we all know, so why don't you kiss my black ass wh*le,i was a shity freestyler but thats in the past hoe, f*ck go eet some worms and spit out grass homo, when i drop this sh*t theres no humanity,ima lay this track out like your dead familiy, i wanna get better but these b*tchs always scaning me,oh and jkiller aint somebody got the same name as you on this site already,or have you just changed the spelling of your name when you were drunk and not so steady,im becoming incredable and my diss are getting heavy,im pulling my sh*t toghether so you better get scared of me
Youngstar

Nottingham, UK

#18914 Sep 7, 2011
look at your reflection
i bet ya dad wishes he used protection
you cant step up tp my level
im gunna make it this my empire
ill do what ever it dose requier
my sick lyrics go round like a allergie
ill make your life tragedy
dont even try and step up to my mark
coz im not blunt im razor sharp

Coatesville,PA

#18915 Sep 7, 2011
Guess im gettin a lil WEAK on certain PEOPLE
ima TWEAK my LINES an SPEAK my MIND
ANYTIME i want
when my demons come on the RISE dnt HIDE cuz ill FIND-YA keep that as a REMINDER
i put ppls lives at STAKE i TAKE ppls MISTAKES an MAKE em into EARTHQUAKES ya i SHAKE the VACANT lots for my AWAKENMENT so for hells SAKE dnt drown in my words cuz they huge like the GREAT-LAKES
i could keep spewin the same lines but i like to switch it up a lil every now an THEN
life spans DEPEND on when i MEND to LEND the devil my body then he ASCENDS into the RENDERMENT
this words gonna be HELL-LENT HELL-BENT ya i got every TENSE whether past or pre SETS
i close shop an cause WRECKS once the mic CHECKS i settle BETS so LETS LET the REST go to REST an the WEST stay WEST
im EAST got HEAPS of SHEETS got PEAKS of BEATS with MASS FEATS spreadin GAS TREATMENTS
ya VAPOR DISEASES RELEASE when PEACE DECEASES.
The Black Frank White

Columbia, MO

#18918 Sep 7, 2011
hope that doesnt get deleted :|

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Live with Kelly and Ryan' announces guest line... 10 hr hav a-blast 1
News Hypnotic Brass Ensemble members get a kick out ... May 10 Black is Black 4
News Chance the Rapper gets key to Sacramento May 9 RiccardoFire 10
https://soundcloud.com/asebailey May 8 Ase Bailey 1
News After Hip-Hop Backlash, Miley Has Something To Say May 7 Brice N Livingston 6
News #WordEyeHeard: Joe Budden is Mad Lil Yachty is ... May 3 Reality 4
News Gangs use graffiti as a warning (Mar '08) Apr 30 Well Well 147
More from around the web