lil J

Miami, FL

#7875 Jun 30, 2010
Un-Known wrote:
I enter here with bang its like my second home,
You see its a place for the stars,
so i role in shining like chrome,
Heart made of stone, Named Un-Known,
Don't get it twisted though, mans never alone!
Pick up the beat using one hand,
With the other I drop it,
Skin on to you like a sun tan,
Then leave you to stop it,
Anyone can hire a gun man,
Cuz they aint got the balls to pop it,
So i stand here lookin at the bank,
bun that i can just rob it!
Yeaah!
I would like to face Un-Know because he seems like a real man. Or am I sadly mistaken? His best friend is his hand. Boy you couldnít even rob a gas station. Much less survive through this whole elimination. Once Iím through here, gays will be his only temptation. I bet u he is dying to try it he doesnít want to admit. Boy Iím like a type writer but its rhymes that I spit. And I donít need no paper, this boy carries a rapping kit. He aint a real dude he packiní mad front. This guy aint g he canít even role a blunt. So if u ever want to battle, member he is chrome but Iím gold. And my rhymes pack mad heat his rhymes are ice cold
lil J

Miami, FL

#7876 Jun 30, 2010
Flows45 wrote:
When I'm in I set the place on fire I treat this like my company I'm the supplier and your just the buyer
Trynna defeat me is your only desire cuz when u think u on top of the game I just get higher and this $hits forever I will never retire
I'm smoking the competition and burning the tire racing to the finish line and gold's wat I acquire.. Call me a lier but I'll cut your balls off and leave you thinking I was micheal myer cuz leaving you scared is my number one Pryor so how bout y'all go work the French fry fryer and if it's a good job I'll shake your hand and you'll be a little flyer
Haterz like you supply me with ma meal. The difference is your phony Iím real. No need to shake my hand Iím already fly. I'll leave u with a verse and you will have to wave goodbye. This is your last rhyme that youíll ever spit, cuz ima put you in your place and ill make the hit. I got more fans than haterz more friends than traitors, I got more riches than you but no more stitches than you, looks like I took the battle my rhymes sound like a snake rattle, my flow is not the best but I round u up like cattle. I throw slugs at bitches, no love for snitches, and I put haterz in ditches when my trigger finger itches. Iím straight reppin fo that 305, donít look hard at me cuz then u wonít survive, this is ma city please realize, to make it in my city just try to stay alive, little boys step aside when the men arrive. I role with the cream of the crop. Iím trained to beat u ass with an old dust mop, ill cut of u circulation with an old kitchen rag. Ill burry the body and the head in a bag. There seems to be no fire friend, your rhyming days have reached they end. Boy this might of been to much do you fuc**** comprehend?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7879 Jul 1, 2010
lil J wrote:
<quoted text>
Haterz like you supply me with ma meal. The difference is your phony Iím real. No need to shake my hand Iím already fly. I'll leave u with a verse and you will have to wave goodbye. This is your last rhyme that youíll ever spit, cuz ima put you in your place and ill make the hit. I got more fans than haterz more friends than traitors, I got more riches than you but no more stitches than you, looks like I took the battle my rhymes sound like a snake rattle, my flow is not the best but I round u up like cattle. I throw slugs at bitches, no love for snitches, and I put haterz in ditches when my trigger finger itches. Iím straight reppin fo that 305, donít look hard at me cuz then u wonít survive, this is ma city please realize, to make it in my city just try to stay alive, little boys step aside when the men arrive. I role with the cream of the crop. Iím trained to beat u ass with an old dust mop, ill cut of u circulation with an old kitchen rag. Ill burry the body and the head in a bag. There seems to be no fire friend, your rhyming days have reached they end. Boy this might of been to much do you fuc**** comprehend?
EVEN MORE lines bit from the late great Big L. Leave.
lil J

Miami, FL

#7880 Jul 1, 2010
r Y - f wrote:
<quoted text>
EVEN MORE lines bit from the late great Big L. Leave.
Yeah maybe like one or two that made ma flow a little better. But the rest is original. So if ur man enough to correct me please do spit at me instead of leaving a comment. How bout you leave your little critics in a rhyme?? K?
BrAiNdEaD

Albuquerque, NM

#7881 Jul 1, 2010
lil J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah maybe like one or two that made ma flow a little better. But the rest is original. So if ur man enough to correct me please do spit at me instead of leaving a comment. How bout you leave your little critics in a rhyme?? K?
So this sucka emcee wants to bite Lís rhymes
Still his verse is weak like eyesight for the blind
He needs more time to get better
Son just study these letters
Cause the way you spittin now makes me wanna say,ďWhateverĒ
Youíll never
Be as skilled as this so donít persist
To diss up on this website like you have a got a gift cause your not shit
Just weak
You suck like a leech
face to face with me guaranteed you wouldnít speak
So keep on and be gone but leave the mike and beat on
Cuz Braindead is here making sure pu$$ies get skeet on
BrAiNdEaD

Albuquerque, NM

#7882 Jul 1, 2010
Where you at Little Johnson?

“We are not the same, I am a...”

Since: Feb 10

City of Angels

#7883 Jul 1, 2010
lil J wrote:
<quoted text>
Yo i know what wayne said, i don't needed repeated, little girls step aside, poetic's bout to be defeated. You make rhymes i use to wipe my a**. You make money sucking d***, Me from selling grass. Yo you your insane and i guess I'm the one to blame. You found me on your mother and i gave u mental pain. Yal guys never heard me so do not under-estimate. I'm bout to bring the fire, murder and eliminate. people try to stop me. but when im on my flow i rip from the top floor to the lobby. I'm on that empire state of mind, that u will never find, your a little boy that likes it from behind.
if u had 3 eyes, u still couldn't see me,
so high in thee sky, ur not on my level...believe me,
ur disses aint sh*t, they couldn't kill a toilet,
my disses sting u way harder than a hornet,
I spit full clips, u and ur boys hit...with every round,
now u on the floor, shit, cops come quick, but its too late...ur new home is underground,
yeah...im too sick, ur weak flow get ate raw,
so don't bring the beef, I got that A1 sauce...b***tch!!!
lil J

Miami, FL

#7884 Jul 1, 2010
BrAiNdEaD wrote:
<quoted text>
So this sucka emcee wants to bite Lís rhymes
Still his verse is weak like eyesight for the blind
He needs more time to get better
Son just study these letters
Cause the way you spittin now makes me wanna say,ďWhateverĒ
Youíll never
Be as skilled as this so donít persist
To diss up on this website like you have a got a gift cause your not shit
Just weak
You suck like a leech
face to face with me guaranteed you wouldnít speak
So keep on and be gone but leave the mike and beat on
Cuz Braindead is here making sure pu$$ies get skeet on
Boy your name is braindead cuz your brain isnt there. My gift is real and i dont like to share. so please hop off cuz i aint rhyming with you. My rhymes are directed at you know who. And im about to go go rhyme with him just please be patient. my rhymes are new and fresh, ur rhymes are just ancient. now im speaking very freely all up in your face. but ima go slow on you cuz this isnt a race. Stop acting like you know were i come from. Im bout to hit poetic but im stuck with you Dumb-one. Ima keep on going till they aint a rhyme left. Il kill you in your house and make it look like a grand theft. So becarfull what you say cuz im a killah every day, you rhyyme for fun i rhyme for pay. You say were did i go i say i stand right here. Ima knock you out like lesner vs frank mir. Im like eminem your that popa doc. yah i bit from big L but im a great like tupac. maybe not like him but im sure very close. My rhymes knock you out and leave you straight comatose. No that wasnt a line from the late great big L. My vocabulary is wide and a spit fire from hell. My flow is ill, so next time dont be frontin and let it be known on this page im hater huntin.
lil j

Miami, FL

#7886 Jul 1, 2010
POETic-ONE wrote:
<quoted text>
if u had 3 eyes, u still couldn't see me,
so high in thee sky, ur not on my level...believe me,
ur disses aint sh*t, they couldn't kill a toilet,
my disses sting u way harder than a hornet,
I spit full clips, u and ur boys hit...with every round,
now u on the floor, shit, cops come quick, but its too late...ur new home is underground,
yeah...im too sick, ur weak flow get ate raw,
so don't bring t beef, I got that A1 sauce...b***tch!!!
You talking bout three eyes wen i can see you with one. My rhymes are sick urs sound like a bad pun. I spit at rapid speed and for that they call me the gun. My flow may not be fire but my rhymes are hot sun. But the sun aint hot enough to compare to my swagger. You swagger is weak mine is lethal like a dagger. I kno i cant kill a toilet but i kno your mother can. This is never ever land and your hook and im pan. Your probably old and nasty jacking off on your computer. Your probably riding round in your motorized scooter. My rhymes just graduated but u need a rap tutor. You seem to be the problem and im the trouble shooter.
Ratutash

Turkey

#7888 Jul 2, 2010
In this place is it a daze
Or do I just need to learn to control my rage
A life ends every day so go ahead and turn lifes page
And find what you've been missin
As if a prescription, or a predicted vision
Skeletons missin returning to the earth since the beginning
Dead enemigaz flesh gives my bud the thickness
Can I get a&#65279; witness, for this sick I spit
Everybody try to copy me than watch your life slip
As the glock ejects a clip, puts you to rest
Wicked Soundz we're firme in the heads
lil j

Miami, FL

#7893 Jul 2, 2010
Ratutash wrote:
In this place is it a daze
Or do I just need to learn to control my rage
A life ends every day so go ahead and turn lifes page
And find what you've been missin
As if a prescription, or a predicted vision
Skeletons missin returning to the earth since the beginning
Dead enemigaz flesh gives my bud the thickness
Can I get a&#65279; witness, for this sick I spit
Everybody try to copy me than watch your life slip
As the glock ejects a clip, puts you to rest
Wicked Soundz we're firme in the heads
This place aint a daize u aint got no rage. My rhymes are fresh u livin in the stone age. im livin in in dis the golden stage. Nigguh u stuck with a half a page my page is full and i aint dead yet. But u will be dead soon before me and das a promise not a threat. I got rhymes you wont forget you got rhymes to make regrets. When i spit words the gods bow down, and the thunder comes from me stompin on the ground. Boy im the shit just ask around, i make millions im great and renowned. I will become a legend but will be forgoten, I will die fresh and u will die old and rotten. now just watch as i cock my nine, you stay behind in a older time, i bring the pain u bring nursery rhymes. My rhymes are heat, ur rhymes are frozen. whos next to face me, you already been chosen. and you have been dominated and eliminated. And like the blacks you white but discriminated. So step aside while i come through. You say ima rest but im only gone for a few.
Thumper baby

United States

#7894 Jul 2, 2010
haha yall aer pretty good..(:
bt bet you cant out rap me (:
You say your the hottest rapper
but u must be talkin bout me
u a punk ass bitch wannabe mc
u flow like a pipe
thats in need of some liquid plumber
my rhymes are so hot but urs theres none dumber
u try to talk gangsta so u say feel my metal
put the hardest thing u pack is a red rose petal
ill stop now cuz my words is to fresh
they hit u like bullets rippin out ya flesh
ya digg ..?
wacha got bak ?
bad ass mc

United States

#7895 Jul 2, 2010
yo Thumper baby, u might wanna leave it alone/ why in da f**k send a p**sy to take a king off his throne/ have u tongue kissin da barrel wit yo mouth on da chrome/ if shiz really gangsta b***h, bomb napalm on yo mobile home/ like I gives ah f**k if u ďsprintĒ to yo mobile phone/ all yo momz go say ďis baby u shoulda left this one aloneĒ/ playboy.. stop lookin at dat MTV/ cuz shiz iz all fun and games til empty 3/ shots in yo face playboy, and have it hard to breath/ wit yo b***h on my arm a.k.a gotta trick up my sleeve/ best believe/ muhf**ka Iíll bloody dem tees/ shotguns to yo shins, youíll really live a life on yo knees/
Thumper baby

United States

#7897 Jul 2, 2010
yaaa digg ?
new kid

Stone Mountain, GA

#7899 Jul 3, 2010
i got dikk 4 hoes, yu got dikk 4 queers, u got bars 4 days, igot bars 4 years, im so ahead of my time mann, all black everything, feelin like a blindd man, yu lil boys shoulda stayed in ya margin, weak as boi, shulda left me with the martians, knock the jordans off ya feet, now watch ya levitate, gimme 1 shoot, boy i promise i wont hesitate, suround yu with turtles, call yu splinter, im so L.A., that i staple dudes center !

“We are not the same, I am a...”

Since: Feb 10

City of Angels

#7900 Jul 3, 2010
lil j wrote:
<quoted text>
You talking bout three eyes wen i can see you with one. My rhymes are sick urs sound like a bad pun. I spit at rapid speed and for that they call me the gun. My flow may not be fire but my rhymes are hot sun. But the sun aint hot enough to compare to my swagger. You swagger is weak mine is lethal like a dagger. I kno i cant kill a toilet but i kno your mother can. This is never ever land and your hook and im pan. Your probably old and nasty jacking off on your computer. Your probably riding round in your motorized scooter. My rhymes just graduated but u need a rap tutor. You seem to be the problem and im the trouble shooter.
having trouble shooting?, I can help with that,
but you aint gonna get a chance, once you've met the gat,
I've been to hell and back, no one's as hot as me,
thinking you're fire, you must be cracked like Bobby B,
thinking you're higher, you must get cracked like pottery,
call me sire, b*tch...you're a son to me,
its fun to feed, you rat b*tche$ poison,
I spit venom in every direction, wait 'til it soaks in,
and you're gonna feel hard pain,
get outta this rap game 'fore I put you to damn shame...

Since: Jun 10

Luton, UK

#7902 Jul 4, 2010
Bangin down a few words, coz om chillin,
You see ive been in this shit more then a million,
But yet still i march on for a target more then a billion,
Even a trillion,
Have man them comin up to me with shit i'm familiar with.
Temperatures running high as i bring up the heat,
So far ahead of you that if u try catching me..
..you'll run out of air to breath!
Runin from north, end up in the south,
coz blud im about to shoot and blow your brains out,
So quick!
That you wont be able to say f**k all from that mouth!
Lik ea mad man with mac10's in three's,
Im the kind of person that point a gun at ur dead body and shouts FREEZ!
Haha yeaah, they think they iz G'z,
Chain u up, padlock you
and then throw you in the sea with a million keys,
Eazy like breaz, smoking green leaves,
Make you run like a hoe, after a break ur knees!!

Location hidden

#7903 Jul 4, 2010
new kid wrote:
i got dikk 4 hoes, yu got dikk 4 queers, u got bars 4 days, igot bars 4 years, im so ahead of my time mann, all black everything, feelin like a blindd man, yu lil boys shoulda stayed in ya margin, weak as boi, shulda left me with the martians, knock the jordans off ya feet, now watch ya levitate, gimme 1 shoot, boy i promise i wont hesitate, suround yu with turtles, call yu splinter, im so L.A., that i staple dudes center !
ok while ur talking bout hoes,im back to spit my flow,here to give sum nikkahz a great show,loader then a lion hear me roar,reading ur rap got me bored,my rapz makez people wanna hear more,ur mother turned into a hore,cause u guyz were so poor,relpy and its like going to war,with lil weezy the rapping lord

Luton, UK

#7906 Jul 5, 2010
Im like a snake,
only difference is im all action,
Go round spittin venom in every direction.
Yh, u know its like inspection,
Fully loaded with mac10's,
But i still stand for the election!
Even get voted, the next on the seat,
So i high up, dont need my feet,
But when i touch, i bring with me the heat,
Its all for free,
Dnt get is twisted blud, just a treat!
This sh!t is way to bizarre
Resting physically
But lyrically i out do you with every bar,
Extra tar in every cigar,
mandem pointin at the moon, but know its too far,
Look beyond the moon, im reaching for the star,
Dont look too hard though, i might just leave a scar!
RioT

Cambridge, UK

#7907 Jul 5, 2010
Homie ur rhymes make no sence....You sound like a bitch version of 50 cent. You betta stop now because im about to distroy you and this shit here is way over due. Homie u need to stop rapping because my granny can spit betta then your whole family. So stop wasting my time youl neva be me u only come here to hear me mc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shini_ Bar Exam (Nov '13) Fri Shini 19
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) Fri Shini 35
Illmortal Vs Shini (finals) Fri Shini 54
Mariah Carey to Tour Australia for First Time S... Fri jjjlllppp 2
Russell Simmons On public Enemy Sep 18 HipHopOfficial 1
A Group of University Students in Kyoto Want Ja... Sep 17 SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 4
TL 2.5 2014 IllMortal vs Lenox Da Kid Round 1 Sep 17 Shini 41
•••
•••

Hip-Hop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••