freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
Shini

San Jose, CA

#42130 Aug 27, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, update on my MIA: got another concussion from hitting my head at work. And on top of that we got a small bug infestation in one of our walls at bottom of it. So yeah. Ill send my vote in for sure tho.
Thanks. Much appreciated.

“reverbnation.com /evolusean”

Since: Feb 14

CANADA

#42131 Aug 27, 2014
@ill: i use a Pyle Pro PDMIK4 Dynamic mic ($60-80), a mic stand ($20-40), a pop filter ($10-20), and use mixcraft 6 ($80 music editing program, you CAN get an unlimited amount of time free trial but u can only export 5 songs and then it'll stop you from exporting them until u buy...or u can google mixcraft 6 serial codes and use someone elses lol) and then i put empty egg cartons up on the wall for a cheap cost effective sound dampener. thats all the advice i can give on equipment and set up, i used to use Shure mics (had 2) but i rly like my pyle pro pdmik4 right now. regardless, all the mics iv ever owned in the grand scheme of mics have sucked, but hey, gotta start somewhere lol.
@shini: waiting for landlord, will message it after.
@anyone else: anyone on topix wanna audio collab? or know of someone lookin to collab? lemme know! pce.

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Syracuse New York

#42132 Aug 27, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
@ill: i use a Pyle Pro PDMIK4 Dynamic mic ($60-80), a mic stand ($20-40), a pop filter ($10-20), and use mixcraft 6 ($80 music editing program, you CAN get an unlimited amount of time free trial but u can only export 5 songs and then it'll stop you from exporting them until u buy...or u can google mixcraft 6 serial codes and use someone elses lol) and then i put empty egg cartons up on the wall for a cheap cost effective sound dampener. thats all the advice i can give on equipment and set up, i used to use Shure mics (had 2) but i rly like my pyle pro pdmik4 right now. regardless, all the mics iv ever owned in the grand scheme of mics have sucked, but hey, gotta start somewhere lol.
@anyone else: anyone on topix wanna audio collab? or know of someone lookin to collab? lemme know! pce.
Sorry about not responding

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#42134 Aug 27, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
I've no clue what mic I have lol

@shini need to just make the battle best 3/5

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#42135 Aug 27, 2014
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>I've no clue what mic I have lol

@shini need to just make the battle best 3/5
That's what it is.... Lmao
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#42136 Aug 27, 2014
I did make it 3/5. The battle just only has 2 votes. I still have those leftover bars to drop after the battle.
Randomadditive

Gold Coast, Australia

#42137 Aug 28, 2014
It's like you ridin' a horse but you lack a saddle,
Ridin' bare backed cause you're barely backed in this battle,
Up a risky creek and in fact no one packed a paddle,
Still in tact but stranded with no way to travel.

Got to here thinking where am I headed with this verse of mine,
Kinda just writing this short one to rehearse some rhymes.
This game works like a code, I'm learning to crack this
In fact there's no point to these stanzas but practice
Ashley Taylor

Kenosha, WI

#42138 Aug 28, 2014
Hi.

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#42139 Aug 28, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>That's what it is.... Lmao
Didn't know. Oh well

Syracuse New York

#42140 Aug 28, 2014
Ashley Taylor wrote:
Hi.
Boner

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#42141 Aug 28, 2014
Ashley Taylor wrote:
Hi.
Sup?

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#42142 Aug 28, 2014
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't know. Oh well
Yeah all we need is one more vote basically. And it taken almost a month for that. Smh

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#42143 Aug 28, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah all we need is one more vote basically. And it taken almost a month for that. Smh
Lol ah well as long as we get one in is all that matters.

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#42144 Aug 28, 2014
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>Lol ah well as long as we get one in is all that matters.
Shini's up 2-0 so one more vote for him will end it. One vote for me will extend it another month >.< lol

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#42145 Aug 28, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>Shini's up 2-0 so one more vote for him will end it. One vote for me will extend it another month >.< lol
Lol but we want accurate voting so that shouldn't be a factor

Willard, NC

#42146 Aug 28, 2014
DONT YALL DARE SPEAK TO OTHER BITCHEZ IN MY PRESCENCE :@!!!!!!!! lol jk )

anyways.....that "hi" could of easily been a vote , it doesn't take a bunch of posts or membership length to be able to vote, if u have a good sense of lyricism with no BS attached, VOTE!!!, become involved, newcomers should vote also, as long as theyre detailed,( RandomAdditive, Ashley, etc.)

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#42147 Aug 28, 2014
Anesthesia wrote:
DONT YALL DARE SPEAK TO OTHER BITCHEZ IN MY PRESCENCE :@!!!!!!!! lol jk )

anyways.....that "hi" could of easily been a vote , it doesn't take a bunch of posts or membership length to be able to vote, if u have a good sense of lyricism with no BS attached, VOTE!!!, become involved, newcomers should vote also, as long as theyre detailed,( RandomAdditive, Ashley, etc.)
I wanna vote..... But it's my battle lol

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#42148 Aug 29, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>I wanna vote..... But it's my battle lol
Yay chi voted!
Shini

San Jose, CA

#42149 Aug 29, 2014
I guess I am finally a champion of one of these tournaments.

In other news the Tough Love 2 Bracket is this:

1.Chi Town
2. Anesthesia

3. IllMortal
4.Lenox

Winner of the semis will go on to face their opponent in the finals. Finals winners will go against Phaze.

First round will be 12 bars. It is supposed to emulate boxing so knock each other out. We need hearses and coroners pulling up in this bish.

-Sincerely Hung Jury Champ-peen Shini

Drops due in 5 days. September 4th.

Syracuse New York

#42150 Aug 29, 2014
Shini wrote:
I guess I am finally a champion of one of these tournaments.

In other news the Tough Love 2 Bracket is this:

1.Chi Town
2. Anesthesia

3. IllMortal
4.Lenox

Winner of the semis will go on to face their opponent in the finals. Finals winners will go against Phaze.

First round will be 12 bars. It is supposed to emulate boxing so knock each other out. We need hearses and coroners pulling up in this bish.

-Sincerely Hung Jury Champ-peen Shini

Drops due in 5 days. September 4th.
Greetings comrade

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News JC Penney results extend a gloomy week for reta... Tue ambrosene1 1
News Music News Meek Mill denied bail hearing as jud... Dec 12 insomniacat 21
News ACL Live Shot: Calvin Harris (Oct '14) Dec 4 Jim Shoe 4
News Music News Eminem once gifted Elton John a pair... Dec 3 Music and Hope 6
New Rapper From Norfolk, Va Rapper Dec 1 LCTheGoat 1
News Annie Lennox to Perform at Gucci and LACMA's Ar... Dec 1 Cyphilis 1
News Sharpton: Meek Mill represents victims of the j... Nov 29 Go Away 1
More from around the web