Since: Sep 12

Dongola, IL

#42102 Friday Aug 22
Lenox Da Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice
I agree. Tht was good
Randomadditive

Brisbane, Australia

#42103 Sunday Aug 24
Lest I have a question, and in part a suggestion
Please do excuse me for what I'll be sayin'
how do we know it isn't prewritten stuff that people been layin'.
My point being, is it legitimate to instigate a freestyle 'syndicate',
Without proof that it's freestyle within all the intricates.
Without knowing or limiting the time spent on the lines,
We could all sit here with google and prewritten rhymes.
I mean no disrespect, just take a turn and see
It's a fun game, but is it real freestyle without the urgency?
I hope this is perceived and received in the right way
Ima end this with a please consider and have a great day.
RapRook

Mugla, Turkey

#42105 Sunday Aug 24
Niatroh wrote:
Come on vote guys
The same tournament from...2 months ago when i was on this place every day?
Ill vote tomorrow im back on here but the connection is rubbish because im abroad.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#42106 Sunday Aug 24
RapRook wrote:
<quoted text>The same tournament from...2 months ago when i was on this place every day?
Ill vote tomorrow im back on here but the connection is rubbish because im abroad.
Shinis and illmortals battle.. Yes
ulimitedswagger9 5

United States

#42107 Sunday Aug 24
Yo everyone I'm back
ulimitedswagger9 5

United States

#42108 Sunday Aug 24
Randomadditive wrote:
Lest I have a question, and in part a suggestion
Please do excuse me for what I'll be sayin'
how do we know it isn't prewritten stuff that people been layin'.
My point being, is it legitimate to instigate a freestyle 'syndicate',
Without proof that it's freestyle within all the intricates.
Without knowing or limiting the time spent on the lines,
We could all sit here with google and prewritten rhymes.
I mean no disrespect, just take a turn and see
It's a fun game, but is it real freestyle without the urgency?
I hope this is perceived and received in the right way
Ima end this with a please consider and have a great day.
Bro thats true

Since: Nov 13

United States

#42109 Sunday Aug 24
Not really, some shit stains in the seat of man kind's underwear do come on here with stolen shit, every blue moon, but not frequently enough to assume that that's all this forum is about, I myself, would rather drop my pen, and never spitt again before I ever bite, to me that's the ultimate unforgiven sin in hiphop and as a lyricist. I have respect for quite a few lyricist on here, ( Shini, Illmortal, Lenox, SRD for example ), I'm sure there are alot of other gifted lyricist on this forum, i just haven't been around long enough to become aquainted with them all, anyways, there are quite a few gifted lyricists on this forum who write their own shit, and take this form of art very seriously, we live and breath this shit, So it is unfair and quite disrespectful to pick the tiny number of dipshits who come through here and use stolen scribes and automatically assume we ALL will stoop to that level, that's some stereotypical bullshit, RandomAdditive and whoever the fuk thinks he makes a valid point needs to take turns sticking a fork wrapped in aluminum foil, into a socket, while dashing water on each other's ass cheeks...

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#42110 Sunday Aug 24
Anesthesia wrote:
Not really, some shit stains in the seat of man kind's underwear do come on here with stolen shit, every blue moon, but not frequently enough to assume that that's all this forum is about, I myself, would rather drop my pen, and never spitt again before I ever bite, to me that's the ultimate unforgiven sin in hiphop and as a lyricist. I have respect for quite a few lyricist on here,( Shini, Illmortal, Lenox, SRD for example ), I'm sure there are alot of other gifted lyricist on this forum, i just haven't been around long enough to become aquainted with them all, anyways, there are quite a few gifted lyricists on this forum who write their own shit, and take this form of art very seriously, we live and breath this shit, So it is unfair and quite disrespectful to pick the tiny number of dipshits who come through here and use stolen scribes and automatically assume we ALL will stoop to that level, that's some stereotypical bullshit, RandomAdditive and whoever the fuk thinks he makes a valid point needs to take turns sticking a fork wrapped in aluminum foil, into a socket, while dashing water on each other's ass cheeks...
To me its unacceptable when a top tier bites or regular mc who's been here daily does it, because from then everyone has a sense of doubt to their past material drops and everything before it and questioning if their past work was bitten too, but for someone who started out, I like to give them a chance to redeem themselves because unfortunately if an mc is caught biting, that's it. All respect is lost and nobody wants to hear from them again, but when you're on the bottom and just started out, there's a chance to put a stop to it and help them develop. But for you I see why you felt disrespected because she came out attacking you and your pride with stolen bars as if she's the shxt and the better femcee. It'll help if she lays low, keeps her head down and try not to start fights with anyone. That's how I feel and for randomactivity , most of the time honestly my bars are prewritten, and so is everyone else's work. But it doesn't matter, we're all here to help MCs develop, not put people down and make our individual self gloat.

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#42111 Sunday Aug 24
Mad biters lately
Randomadditive

Brisbane, Australia

#42112 Monday Aug 25
To Anesthesia:
Just to clarify I didn't mean or intend to offend you
You say you freestyle, I believe and commend you
Was asking a question for answers not retaliation,
definitely did not mean it to be an allegation.
Wasn't trying to make a negative assumption
It wasn't a personal attack, I'm new I lack that type of gumption.
Sorry if you took what I said the wrong way,
But thanks for the answers that you gave today.

Thanks for your input Phaze the great, I appreciate it. As you can all probably tell I'm new around here and just working out how it all works

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#42113 Monday Aug 25
Randomadditive wrote:
To Anesthesia:
Just to clarify I didn't mean or intend to offend you
You say you freestyle, I believe and commend you
Was asking a question for answers not retaliation,
definitely did not mean it to be an allegation.
Wasn't trying to make a negative assumption
It wasn't a personal attack, I'm new I lack that type of gumption.
Sorry if you took what I said the wrong way,
But thanks for the answers that you gave today.

Thanks for your input Phaze the great, I appreciate it. As you can all probably tell I'm new around here and just working out how it all works
Good job.. I looked this up and It was not a bite. We are looking forward to having you around.

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#42114 Monday Aug 25
Not true... But:

I was only seven when you walked out and never came back/
You never looked at me or said you'd find my lame ass/

All this time you had me disappointed with my life/
I could never rejoice in times just forced to feed them lies/

By them I mean counselors and mom when they'd ask me questions/
I'd tell them it's irrelevant and that you could never represent/

Anything good to me just a piece of garbage/
Trash and waste that was will never be traced back to my heart, it's/

Sad to say to everyone to get them off your back/
But it's what I had to do to deal with this pain that's last/

Now I'm 19 and it's become a constant occurrence/
I'm always thinking of you, tryin to find you, and make it work, bitch!/

I'm dying inside with every second that goes by/
I don't know why but I've forgiven you but this hurt will never go die/

It's followed me throughout these past twelve years and destroyed me/
I can never have my childhood back so dad thanks for avoiding/

You have me a way to start voicing my opinions an started me on a different path/
now when I spit verse I have the pain and hurt that'll kick some ass/

You helped me to reach this by walking out on me and mom/
So thank you for these haunting clouds that follow and keep me calm/

Cause I'm right in my comfort zone...
UZI

London, Canada

#42115 Monday Aug 25
yo my name is uzi,
ive learned how to use it,
when i popup,
i leave your ass clueless.
i ride for that 30,
boy we got respect,
if you step to us,
be prepated for death.

i come from the bottom,
empire complex,
my boyz thinkin complex thoughts,
thinking of a scheme,
following my dreams,
i ride for my team,
i came up by myself,
i didnt have help,
i put myself on that top shelf.

im the alpha and the omega,
im the creator of time and life,
if you double step,
get juked wit a knife,
i wont say it twice,
the end is upcoming,
so ill end with this.

fck your gang,
fck your clique,
fck your sht,
fck your btch,
bet if you kissed your btch on the lips,
bet youd taste my dck

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#42116 Monday Aug 25
UZI wrote:
yo my name is uzi,
ive learned how to use it,
when i popup,
i leave your ass clueless.
i ride for that 30,
boy we got respect,
if you step to us,
be prepated for death.

i come from the bottom,
empire complex,
my boyz thinkin complex thoughts,
thinking of a scheme,
following my dreams,
i ride for my team,
i came up by myself,
i didnt have help,
i put myself on that top shelf.

im the alpha and the omega,
im the creator of time and life,
if you double step,
get juked wit a knife,
i wont say it twice,
the end is upcoming,
so ill end with this.

fck your gang,
fck your clique,
fck your sht,
fck your btch,
bet if you kissed your btch on the lips,
bet youd taste my dck
Dead

Since: Nov 13

United States

#42117 Monday Aug 25
UZI wrote:
yo my name is uzi,
ive learned how to use it,
when i popup,
i leave your ass clueless.
i ride for that 30,
boy we got respect,
if you step to us,
be prepated for death.
i come from the bottom,
empire complex,
my boyz thinkin complex thoughts,
thinking of a scheme,
following my dreams,
i ride for my team,
i came up by myself,
i didnt have help,
i put myself on that top shelf.
im the alpha and the omega,
im the creator of time and life,
if you double step,
get juked wit a knife,
i wont say it twice,
the end is upcoming,
so ill end with this.
fck your gang,
fck your clique,
fck your sht,
fck your btch,
bet if you kissed your btch on the lips,
bet youd taste my dck
Why do guys always say that shit lol......I mean like really, if another guy can taste ur d!ck on his chick's breath after she gave u head, u got serious hygiene issues, or a bad penis infection, genitals aren't suppose to have a after taste, that aint normal or healthy, whenever i hear a guy say that shit, i just look at him and bust out laughin, cause basically he sayin he don't wash his ass.......lol I'm on some other shit today......pardon my weirdness

Since: Nov 13

United States

#42118 Monday Aug 25
I am sooooooooo freakin hyped today, I FINALLY got my green card, now all y'all need is a new president, and I'm straight :) ;).........( bracin for the backlashing lol )

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#42119 Monday Aug 25
Anesthesia wrote:
I am sooooooooo freakin hyped today, I FINALLY got my green card, now all y'all need is a new president, and I'm straight :) ;)......... bracin for the backlashing lol )
Lol

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#42120 Monday Aug 25
Anesthesia wrote:
I am sooooooooo freakin hyped today, I FINALLY got my green card, now all y'all need is a new president, and I'm straight :) ;)......... bracin for the backlashing lol )
Lol you won't get any backlash ._.

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#42121 Tuesday Aug 26
UZI wrote:
yo my name is uzi,
ive learned how to use it,
when i popup,
i leave your ass clueless.
i ride for that 30,
boy we got respect,
if you step to us,
be prepated for death.

i come from the bottom,
empire complex,
my boyz thinkin complex thoughts,
thinking of a scheme,
following my dreams,
i ride for my team,
i came up by myself,
i didnt have help,
i put myself on that top shelf.

im the alpha and the omega,
im the creator of time and life,
if you double step,
get juked wit a knife,
i wont say it twice,
the end is upcoming,
so ill end with this.

fck your gang,
fck your clique,
fck your sht,
fck your btch,
bet if you kissed your btch on the lips,
bet youd taste my dck
You were kissin my b!tch so maybe you were tastin my d!ck/
Cuz we were just f_cking then I sent her off to get rich/
Uzi? You're more like a water gun/
Cuz every shot that hits doesn't hurt you've fallen son/
You couldn't carry your life on your shoulders while I'm hauling tons/
Knockin off these bums, while I follow dreams you follow cum/
Swallow up young son, you gotta make a living/
You gotta get some money, and you gotta make it quickly/
This faggots a p_ssy guess that's twice the reason why he's getting d!cked with lyrics/
Every time I step to the mic, I'm lettin my might sicken his hearing/
Getting rich in wisdom by relieving peers, I bet that's why I could inherit/
I'm deaf to ignorance and stupidity guess that why I couldn't hear it/
I'll break down this gun with shells but you know I had to tear a pin/
Watchin you blow up, funeral next week, that's my next assault, on your carin kin/

Come harder son.

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#42122 Tuesday Aug 26
(Topic: the way society and the government changes people).
Life is fiction and I'm stressed with knots in my chest,
Streets stricken with poverty, I have no options left,
I'd rather be in prison than get shot to death,
Cops with vests, it's obvious that societies a mess,
No amount of counseling session can stop my depression,
Lots of tension on my mind so only god we can question,
Mothers dying from fatal injuries, date rapes and misery,
Every day is fatal, I guess you could say it is killing me,
I wake up with danger on my mind as I fatally decline,
The cracks in the streets breaking my spine,
Latinos without their green cards getting neglected,
Spit on, ripped up, killed and disrespected,
Falling off cliffs in your dreams then hitting the edges,
All because of ways the government treats the people,
Innocent kids getting jumped, then they shoot up schools,
You wonder why the rest see us as evil, sadistic, and lethal,
Growing up to kill and sticking your skin with the needle,
Life is not fair, we look to find a better way to get peaceful

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hip hop is shit - youre dumb if you listen to it (May '13) 7 hr Evolusean 34
A Group of University Students in Kyoto Want Ja... 9 hr SHlTWORMKYOKODEBD... 4
TL 2.5 2014 IllMortal vs Lenox Da Kid Round 1 14 hr Shini 41
TL 2.5 2014 anesthesia vs Chitown punchlines ro... Tue chi-town lover 28
Iggy Azalea's former manager claims legal right... Tue Shirvell s Shrivel 1
Robin Thicke: 'High and drunk' all last year Tue Old Sam 1
Karrueche Tran living with Chris Brown Sep 15 Clair Avoyent 1
•••
•••

Hip-Hop People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••