freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#41849 Jul 26, 2014
Anesthesia wrote:
( thinks being called a he/him is annoying but sometimes funny )
Sooo ur a chick? Lol legit wondering. Havnt had a femcee on here in awhile since missez lol

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#41850 Jul 26, 2014
Just enjoy the activity

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#41851 Jul 26, 2014
Lenox Da Kid wrote:
Just enjoy the activity
Honestly good to see ppl actually going at it on the forum for a change
Pulse

Booneville, KY

#41852 Jul 27, 2014
Bad boy to the unknowing,
troubled youth still growing
Rebel without a cause, perfection is his flaw
he raps until his jaw falls off and e's still going
bad mouth, good heart
but no one knows where to start
tryna find the spark while he's in the dark
can't wear a hoodie, because someone will be like "Call the law!!!"
misunderstood misfit, that's all it is
and all these kids weren't given a good life to live
man fuck this shit, revolt and rebel against
all the ignorance, deny me life all because I pierced my lip
and want a few tattoos, I don't dress, talk or act like you
so that's just makes me invisible, go ahead and pass right through
what ever happened to not judging a book by it's cover
They just refuse to see past my flesh and skin color
They just refuse to see the good that I harbor within
I have to vent my frustration with each stroke of a pen
Shini

Westerville, OH

#41853 Jul 27, 2014
I have tournament ideas.

I am going to continue the Punchline tournament off season. I will only have 4 entries though. I will grade people punchline by punch line out of ten.

Tough Love 2.5 will commence.

I will also need to designate 2 more judges. Please let me know if you want to battle or judge.

It is also about time for Pushing Buttons 2. I will be further developing that.I know I'm the only actual gamer here, so I will be scaling down the difficulty. Let me know what you think.

----------

As a side note, expect a parable soon. As soon as I am able to properly edit it and make it to my liking.

I think that is fairly big news on my end. Everything is stable. so now's the best time to heat things up for summer.
CheckIt

Mcdonough, GA

#41854 Jul 27, 2014
I would just like some reviews,
no need to be crude
i used a sh*tty mic, if you'd like to be clued
but i hope my lyrics can shine through
i only want criticism thats constructive
harsh lines with no basis are too destructive
but my lyrics are eruptive, so i hope you think
before commenting, sh*t heres the link

no need to tell me i need a better mic. like the vid and description says, i would just like some review. thanks in advance!

Syracuse New York

#41855 Jul 27, 2014
Shini wrote:
I have tournament ideas.

I am going to continue the Punchline tournament off season. I will only have 4 entries though. I will grade people punchline by punch line out of ten.

Tough Love 2.5 will commence.

I will also need to designate 2 more judges. Please let me know if you want to battle or judge.

It is also about time for Pushing Buttons 2. I will be further developing that.I know I'm the only actual gamer here, so I will be scaling down the difficulty. Let me know what you think.

----------

As a side note, expect a parable soon. As soon as I am able to properly edit it and make it to my liking.

I think that is fairly big news on my end. Everything is stable. so now's the best time to heat things up for summer.
I'll battle
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#41856 Jul 27, 2014
Lenox Da Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll battle
1. Lenox

TL 2.5 sign ups.

Tournament commensing after Shini vs. Illmortal.
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#41857 Jul 27, 2014
@check it: dude ur quality of ur mic is the least of ur worries lol tbh it isnt even super bad audio like i was expecting. I thought i was gunna hear another bori type twat. Anyways...your lyrics. Either too simple, overused concepts, and a flow right from all the other top sh!t rappers out there like lil wayne. Im almost positive ur into that side of hip hop. Unfortunatly that side of hip hop is frowned upon here cuz we actually take pride in our work and push the envelope instead of doin same sh!t different pile type music/lyrics/battles. Advice? Change ur direction (dont go into lil wayne or trap/braggadocio...sh!ts weak as fu<k), improve ur lyrics, and find ur own style/flow. Can have elements of others but urs seemed pretty cookie cutter.
@shini: im too busy to join tough love, but ill join video game one, i am a pretty big gamer but for me i was more into big title games then smaller ones. I have vast knowledge on alot of popular games lol not alot on indie games or games that fell thru the radar. Also of course ill be doin the halloween tourney, i want my title back!!!

“reverbnation.com /evolusean”

CANADA

#41858 Jul 27, 2014
also, anyone notice the huge change the site went thru recently on here? idk if i like it. then again, im usually a very 'if it aint broke dont fix it' and nostalgic person, so could just be me. but i prefer the old template. TOPIX ADMINS I NEVER LIKED YOU AND I STILL DONT LIKE YOU AND IF I EVER BECOME FAMOUS IM BUYING THIS SITE FROM YOU!!!!!! lolol. legit tho.
Check it

Grovetown, GA

#41859 Jul 27, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
@check it: dude ur quality of ur mic is the least of ur worries lol tbh it isnt even super bad audio like i was expecting. I thought i was gunna hear another bori type twat. Anyways...your lyrics. Either too simple, overused concepts, and a flow right from all the other top sh!t rappers out there like lil wayne. Im almost positive ur into that side of hip hop. Unfortunatly that side of hip hop is frowned upon here cuz we actually take pride in our work and push the envelope instead of doin same sh!t different pile type music/lyrics/battles. Advice? Change ur direction (dont go into lil wayne or trap/braggadocio...sh!ts weak as fu<k), improve ur lyrics, and find ur own style/flow. Can have elements of others but urs seemed pretty cookie cutter.
@shini: im too busy to join tough love, but ill join video game one, i am a pretty big gamer but for me i was more into big title games then smaller ones. I have vast knowledge on alot of popular games lol not alot on indie games or games that fell thru the radar. Also of course ill be doin the halloween tourney, i want my title back!!!
Thanks for being honest. I just kind of flowed off the top. I have deep lyrics, but for the first thing I recorded I just threw up a freestyle. Thanks though.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#41860 Jul 27, 2014
I would like to know if my vote counted ? And if it did I would be setting up the final match shini vs illmortal where I would be voting again ..
Evolusean

Richmond, Canada

#41861 Jul 27, 2014
Im always honest. Usually gets me in 'trouble' one way or another lol, nice to see u can take critisism tho, quality u dont see a ton of from newer ppl who post here. Last demo before my full mixtape drops is comin out next weekend, get ready, sh!ts raw AF

Syracuse New York

#41862 Jul 27, 2014
Word

Since: Nov 13

Willard, NC

#41863 Jul 27, 2014
put me down for the tourney as well, never been in one, so I guess a learning experience if nothing else

“reverbnation.com /evolusean”

CANADA

#41864 Jul 27, 2014
word, google 'topix tourney rap battle' and u should b able to see some old ones for reference on how they r done etc.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#41865 Jul 28, 2014
Anesthesia wrote:
put me down for the tourney as well, never been in one, so I guess a learning experience if nothing else
1. Lenox
2. Anesthesia

Syracuse New York

#41866 Jul 28, 2014
Anesthesia is actually pretty good

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#41868 Jul 28, 2014
Put me down !I wanna see if I'm improving

Since: Nov 13

Willard, NC

#41869 Jul 28, 2014
Who won the last tourney ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fergie says hiding the news of her split from J... 10 hr Rocky 2
News Talking blues with Earl 'Chinna' Smith Sep 18 VuxVux 2
News Usher, Paisley, Beyonce, Wonder, Shelton, Lovat... Sep 13 C Kersey 1
News Grammys 47 mins ago 9:06 p.m.Pregnant Beyonce g... (Feb '17) Sep 4 Anonymous 3
Feedback Sep 2 illicitproductions 1
News Houston native Beyonce planning to aid those hu... Sep 1 Sharon 1
Muslim Rap song against ISIS and Trump, its in ... Aug 26 King SHeibani 1
More from around the web