Antigonish, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

@Ligature

Ligature slept in wool sheets countless times, listening to nursery rhymes about countin' sheep
always sound asleep, doesn't listen deep into meaning but always dreaming, trying to spit but drowned in his gown and peaced.
when you get beat in the underground you'll be restin' down 10 feet
they say curiosity kills the cat but instead they found this sheep....

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

RapRook wrote:
<quoted text>Agree. Rap doesnt need to rhyme, its just a higher level to rhyme. My raps rhyme anyway so i dont see your point. Poetry is slow rap.
He wasn't saying that free verse was rap he was saying that some people pick up free verse and consider it rap. Free verse is poetry not rap. Rap rhymes. When have you heard of a rapper that doesn't rhyme (even if it's just simple rhymes)
2PAC

Bristol, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

his palms are spaghetti knees week arms are spaghetti there is spaghetti on his spaghetti already moms spaghetti
SomeRandomDude

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2014

Poetry and Rap are two different things. They are changed in many ways, if you are unable to see that, you need to go back and study it. It is a completely different structural formation. O.o

Since: Feb 14

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Im a Volcano, Tornado going off like torpedos as u try to swim away in Your Speedos/ once my cyclonic blast flashes it will have u lit up like a fiberoptic glass im a tropic wrath/a mixture of storms bigger when force is triggered then the course is quicker/wind Tunnels, Funnels your in big Trouble its Combustable and million of Fists Knuckles will hit u Mumbled/the Viscosity of Velocity is the Propibility as meteorology predicting any anomalies /im a warhead within a vortex more less hornets that swarms once i globally warm your porch step/its Pandemonium when i Stand Honing In like storms hitting Cambodian Land/ like a like a Norwegian NorthEastern im Warp Speeding to Form Streaming to Absorb Screening any Origin U Be in...

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

I do both rap and POETRY like ARCHERY emcee's sling DARTS AT ME but I turn up the heat,ARSONRY to the 3rd degree call me,SPARKY/ as I take it to the main ARTERIES ARTILLERY REGUARDLESSLY my TARGET'S BE?, SHARK MEAT while I chew this beef with my SHARK TEETH/BODY PARTS WILL BE all over my ARMORY so better bring ur ARMOUR B, cuz you'll need more than a PHARMACY as ur HEART BLEED'S like when I do ARTISTRY/like bone n thugs HARMONY or sons of ANARCHY as I START A DEMOCRACY see ARTISTICALLY I MARK M.C'S INTIALLY that START A BEEF/ RIDICULOUSLY it's MALARKEY so hold your horses CHARLIE now PARK YOUR CARCASS in the SEAT/it's EUPHEMISM STUPID ISN'T IT that HUMANISM it isn't as painful as RHEUMATISM'S when HUMAN'S are LIVING WITH PUGILISM REFUSE TO QUIT WHEN FUEDALISM it isn't CONFUCIANISM/ nor EUOLOGY is FLAWLESSLY FLAWED YOU SEE ALOT OF U with APOLOGIES GOT TO BE SORRY if YOU THOUGHT I THOUGHTFULLY feel SORROWFULLY NO AMONOSITY when u TALK OF ME/ as this DOG WITH FLEAS just itching like your BODY signaling that ur feeling FROGGY TO LEAP right ON ME but ALL I SEE is u being COCKY/trying to be POPULARLY a wannabe G quite OFTENLY it's believed that u would COPY M.C'S when really ur a COMODITY from the POP SCHENE/NOT SEEN as this BULKY M.C doing POETRY that's SULKY cuz MOST BE all warm and COZY like me all warm and TOASTY/SO DONT COAX ME to BELIEVE u can HOAX ME like everything's ALL MOSEY cuz DOG ur just NOSEY wanna a NOSE BLEED in u POKE UR NOSE in a BEEF/not even REMOTELY CLOSE to BE hitting NOTES ON A LOW KEY as ur on BOTH KNEES HOMIE u can BLOW ME/as I take this WHOLE CLEET knocking HOLES in ur TEETH cuz like a ventriloquist ur PINNOCCIO on a STRING/ I'm heinous with PRIMITIVE thoughts, so when God CREATED ME,GOD MADE EVIL (medieval)....
RapRook

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't saying that free verse was rap he was saying that some people pick up free verse and consider it rap. Free verse is poetry not rap. Rap rhymes. When have you heard of a rapper that doesn't rhyme (even if it's just simple rhymes)
Young mc doesnt rhyme.
RapRook

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Well i meant not always, i dont know many of his songs but he doesnt always rhyme.
RapRook

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Im like a peat plant pressing the self destruct
When i feel threatened i naturally combust
Send you flying knockback multiplied you must trust
Im speaking this for your own good, try not to misjudge
Im a social guy introducing idiots to the grass plains
Youre a 14th century scientist your medicine doesnt sustain
Nor does it obstruct, when i blow up
Spitting hairs cuz i look natural i dont make up/wear no make up
Its not logical to any modern individual to be hit and missing
When you are primitive in comparison,
Get out your weed spray,
Ill send you to next Wednesday
Lil bee

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

mad_Mike wrote:
yo that was good Pac4 Life, but im to tired to rap now
comptonsk8er, stop talkin about CT, talk bout your own town
*i might throw a diss in tonight, if not keep spitn ur sh!t, dnt make me stop you*
throw t hmy

Since: Mar 14

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Killah wrote:
@Ligature
Ligature slept in wool sheets countless times, listening to nursery rhymes about countin' sheep
always sound asleep, doesn't listen deep
into meaning but always dreaming, trying
to spit but drowned in his gown and
peaced.
when you get beat in the underground
you'll be restin' down 10 feet
they say curiosity kills the cat but instead
they found this sheep....
lmao, for the love of God, STFU!!!

Since: Mar 13

Staten Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

Battling me,
HEADS that are NEXT(NECKS) better SHOW THEY'RE (SHOULDER) within "arms reach" and HAND out to NAIL from the PALM of their HANDS.
But I'll Thigh(die) two(too), with what I'm LEGGING out FEW SHINS(FUSIONS) of their FEET IS(feetus) are all of a scam.
They can't HEEL(heal) from this, its the cause from my plans.
I'm not KILLAH(killa) but that's how you BODY by using parts of a man.

This course light (COORS LIGHT), you better hide a kin(Heineken) cause Ima killa but wiser(BUDWEISER)
I c'own a(Corona) bier(beer), your bars tender(bartender), all day poor in(pouring) "shots", none nicer.
All I hear is "cheers" like i just held my cup higher.
I sh'rock(ciroc) some more! Flame mcs from the char then a(Chardonnay) "fire match" from someone "lighter"
But me losing? Happens once in a BLUE MOON, last match I guess my luck expired.

Like a runner up, I'm "always ahead" with the clever verses.
Unemployed "upper cuts", all I see is a bunch of punches thats never working.
I Tussled with shini, it was trouble believe me, he scuffled and beat for the better purpose.
A classic! 0-2 against him only for me to keep this vendetta lurking.

Since: Mar 14

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2014

I swear, besides my near death experiences, I'm facing the scariest day of my fkin life, the closer it gets I'm panicing and about to have a nervous breakdown, apart of me wants to but the other part feels I have to, next Saturday, aprox. 1 more week left of being a single free man, the fk I'm gonna do, ima just do what's right and have faith things will all fall in place, my uncle and aunt got married when they were only 19, and been together for 39 yrs, so aye, anyways yall, pray for me lol, ima need it, might not be on for a few, gotta allow my mind time to wrap round all of what's bout to take place in my life, I'll be back tho
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Wait, so ligs gettin married...hes very young so hes worried? Lol well then! Dont worry bout it, its just the nerves. Congrats lol have fun
Asylum

Harlan, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

Ligature:

I sharpen my knife and find Ligature's wife but I don't take her life quick, I make it last like a gobstopper. I aint even sweat 'bout the coppers I cut her thigh and watch it drip red like a double whopper. The blood make a peppermint outta' that white dress, the girl is making a fuss so I feed her the X pill and watch her vision swirl as she hurls and twirls in circles like a high school swirly. She collapses and her skull splits like a divorce, my knife is dull so I bash her face with the handle until she gurgles blood like a gull. I spoon out her eyeballs with my fingers to make sure she's blind and then I feel her boobs like they're morse. I fxck her a$$ until the skin is raw and coarse. Then make her suck the bloody muck off my d!ck until she chucks and I make her eat it up like it's her only food source. She's barely breathing but I keep her alive while I start making small cuts in her butt, then I cut her stomach and guts spill out like lava erupting from a summit. I feel my stomach rumble so I pick up her gullet and eat it up like a dozen nutty muffins.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

SRD vs Illmortal. Let'get this battle some votes. Winner will face me in the finals.
Shini

Seoul, Korea

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2014

You think you a battle MC?
Check yo vitals when battling me
This is survival-I'm here to murk rivals
You dun want any words I disperse from my nerd bible
I send through the hurt cycle
When I go round heads I let the hurt pile
My words vile/vial acidic when I spit it
The scripture that calls to me
From the souls of slain MCs
They ain't with me
Cause they slow-they ain't witty
They stink cause they brain's shitty
I'm the bad and the ugly- these punches they ain't pretty
I bring those chalk yo writs/chocolate by sheer will me won cause/ wille wonka
I bring that shock like blanka with a flurry of shots like honda

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2014

THEY SAY HOME is where the HEART IS? it's a PLACE u MADE ur OWN as a ARTIST u PAVED THE ROAD no matter where u ARE IT? BECAME THE FATE like ur SOUL being a PART OF THIS CHANGE when a SPARK IS LIT/ like a FLAME STRAIGHT out of the DARKNESS just BLAZES and BOMBARDMENT/ when INVADING MY SPACE like a YARDSTICK trying out measure the YARDAGE when they STEP IN THE DIRT, CARNAGE in every TWIST N TURN/ a FORK IN THE ROAD FOREMOST this will FORE GO a story FORETOLD GOES FORTH like STONES to lay blocks like a GORGON/ a BRICK LAYER but DICTATORS cant LIVE WITH FAILURE as ADVOCATORS they try to GRASP AS THIS CREATOR/ to RULE and DICTATE YOU INVADING ur PLACE YOU have been DIGRACED as THEY INTRUDE THIS PLACE that YOU GREW INDICATING CLUES/ they was trying to RULE THE STOOP like they FLEW THE COOP but nobody is BULLETPROOF and it's a FOOLISH MOVE TO PULL THIS YOU don't have to go THROUGH THIS FUED/ STAND UR GROUND be a MAN NOW? never put your HANDS DOWN and let them take ADVANTAGE and let them DAMAGE YOU with SATANIC VIEWS/ when their PLAN IS TO VANISH YOU from this PLANET YOU'VE MANAGED TO HANDLE IT SOON as YOU became TANTRIC IMPUGNED to making themselves feel GIAGANTIC with their SCANDALOUS MOVES... Don't give up from what you love, stand your ground by give it all you've got #peace_out
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2014

Lol wow asylum comes outta fu<kin left field with a personal diss, whered that come from haha damn

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••