Comments
35,721 - 35,740 of 36,461 Comments Last updated 8 hrs ago
RapRook

Sale, UK

#41350 Jun 15, 2014
lol EvoluSean. It was metaphorical. Feedback on this next verse is appreciated :)

Fatigue wearing me down holding me down stopping me from breathing
I went deeper then a scoober-diver I'm feeling the pressure it ain't releasing
Vague and dimly lit pathways no future I find my ambitions receding
At this age when I should think for myself but I still need a diving buddy to get me up alive without treatment
Fatal injury to my pride it's catastrophic when I'm the only kid still learning the 25 meters
Telling people how the enigma worked what good is there in becoming a preacher?
I'm best looking for something red or something brightly gleaming
Pry it out of the clam mouth ignoring my oxygen tank depleting
Time is running out as I lay unconscious on the ocean floor, sinking

Into the distance I'm getting buried and battered like those kids who get fun out of kicking you into grains
Breaking holes in my structure and my belief in my sanity is saved?
Chemical change one click to becoming a lunatic no turning back from deranged
Turrets crumbling like the cookie freshly made beginning to cascade
Time to reinforce my centre breaking with a sharpened blade
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#41351 Jun 16, 2014
We need more votes on

Shini vs Phaze

Illmortal vs. Somerandomdude

If you know how to vote properly, please vote. Otherwise, ask for assistance.

Since: Mar 14

United States

#41353 Jun 16, 2014
Lol I'm not about to type out a damn essay just to give a vote, my vote was fair and straight to the point, even if I typed a 2 page vote, it would still be a bitch fest, and y'all wonder why ppl are reluctant to vote on battles, and why y'all have such a hard time getting votes in, this is EXACTLY why, ppl don't wanna deal with this shit, nobody is EVER satisfied unless it's some bias shit, it's pathetic, y'all are this Forum's worst enemy
brett wise

United States

#41354 Jun 16, 2014
I love all people
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#41355 Jun 16, 2014
Actually, I had no problem with your vote nor Lenox's, so I don't know what you mean. Thanks for voting.
Ligature wrote:
Lol I'm not about to type out a damn essay just to give a vote, my vote was fair and straight to the point, even if I typed a 2 page vote, it would still be a bitch fest, and y'all wonder why ppl are reluctant to vote on battles, and why y'all have such a hard time getting votes in, this is EXACTLY why, ppl don't wanna deal with this shit, nobody is EVER satisfied unless it's some bias shit, it's pathetic, y'all are this Forum's worst enemy

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#41356 Jun 16, 2014
Ligature wrote:
You see you was straight to the point, I rather you be straight forward by using every category and giving advice, to some points in your voting. You say I'm improving, Well one I gave myself a name by beating almost everyone I competed with and without the advice and guidance of other mcs on here. Its hard to be at my level(as in achievements) without hel from people here and there. I understand your busy and lig I'm not picking on you, I feel a vote should go from stating your opinion, to seratuing your reason to offering advice. I feel if people are able to vote like that, nobody should ever bxtch and moan.

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#41357 Jun 16, 2014
Stating your reason* -,- but thanks for the vote lig, keep doing you
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#41358 Jun 16, 2014
Ligature's vote was ok along with Lenox's. So as long most of the categories are covered. There's no need for an essay (I just be adding extra detail just because).

Phaze has improved considerably. Win or lose, good job son. There is a reason why he is the Horrorcore champ.

I like Ligature, for the simple fact he won't put my ass on a pedestal. We need more brutally honest people here that gives it to people straight.

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#41359 Jun 16, 2014
Shini wrote:
Ligature's vote was ok along with Lenox's. So as long most of the categories are covered. There's no need for an essay (I just be adding extra detail just because).
Phaze has improved considerably. Win or lose, good job son. There is a reason why he is the Horrorcore champ.
I like Ligature, for the simple fact he won't put my ass on a pedestal. We need more brutally honest people here that gives it to people straight.
Yeaa lig is definitely that lmao can't blame him for being himself. But I also wanted to add I'm the punchline champ as well. So if we ever wanted to do another tourney or if you guys forgot, i hold it as well and I'm not sure if your were using son as a slang or as me being your protégé lmao
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#41360 Jun 16, 2014
Phaze the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeaa lig is definitely that lmao can't blame him for being himself. But I also wanted to add I'm the punchline champ as well. So if we ever wanted to do another tourney or if you guys forgot, i hold it as well and I'm not sure if your were using son as a slang or as me being your protégé lmao
Well seeing how it is my tournament, I usually don't participate in the PL (although I've been asked to do so). Son was kind of both lol. I do not think it would be fair to run the tourney and be PL champ.

BTW I am still continuing Tough Love with a 4 man bracket as soon as I get internet on my laptop. I have it on my phone, but I have a boxing like system that goes off of the points per bar and I have to critique each bar. Of the tourneys, it is the 2nd most popular and most tedious.

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#41361 Jun 16, 2014
I'm splitting wigs and rippin while listenin to trig/
puncture lungs and leave you fixin to envision the penship/
I forgot the man but I am it so I don't need it/
I'll leave you wantin more like Rex Ryan with defeat it's/
hold up did you catch that wordplay?/
I said "Rex Ryan with da feet it's" just a fetish for him and so is "da feat" for this/ I want someone to challenge me so I an rap them up and leave em out in the present like it's Christmas Eve/
damn I guess I did it again/
I didn't say oops this is the mental vision/
I'm strippin these cats and leavin em tacked/
it's a ticking time bomb your time is up boy you wack/
damn I'm the illest when I frees it/
I'm sub zero with a reason, to leave you frozen and depleted/
I'm a genius, beatin them to pieces like I'm the bully this is recess/
or Reese's damn wtf you think this I'm playin with these words like Michael Jackson played with kids/
and I ain't talkin bout child's play/
I'm outside the box with my thoughts, this is foul play/
cuz I'm cocky and it's a strike/
I got that knife deep in ya like the ball in a mitt/
I got that aura about me glowin like a ball in emit/
shit I'm just rippin it apart/
gimme another word so I can rip a sentence apart/
I bet you I can predicate/
hold up bring that back I said I bet you I can predict it/
fuck I do this shit in my sleep/
like an old man with underwear doing the shit in his sleep/
I think I'm gonna end this/
but my thoughts keep continuing yeah my mind is horrendous/
I see a bitch in the back so you know I don't mind the whore in dis/
I did it again guess my mind is her endins/
I'm finished/
RapRook

UK

#41362 Jun 17, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
I said "Rex Ryan with da feet it's" just a fetish for him and so is "da feat" for this/ I want someone to challenge me so I an rap them up and leave em out in the present like it's Christmas Eve/
or Reese's damn wtf you think this I'm playin with these words like Michael Jackson played with kids/

I'm finished/
You want it straight? You got no polysyllabic rhymes or bars in there. Your rhyming it with its.

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#41363 Jun 17, 2014
RapRook wrote:
<quoted text>You want it straight? You got no polysyllabic rhymes or bars in there. Your rhyming it with its.
That was a keystyle and all I was aiming for was wordplay. Haha I didn't care about anything else really. I did that in like idk maybe 5 minutes.
RapRook

UK

#41364 Jun 17, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
I'm finished/
I couldnt find a flow the sylables were almost sporadic.

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#41366 Jun 17, 2014
RapRook wrote:
<quoted text>I couldnt find a flow the sylables were almost sporadic.
I did it to a beat. It doesn't matter either way I'm just dropping in here to keep it alive. I'm on another app writing these.

Since: Mar 14

United States

#41367 Jun 17, 2014
We are one big dysfunctional family lol, y'all have me scratching my head sometimes lol, like I said Phaze, I comend u on ur progress, u really are beginning to hone ur craft, I just try to always keep it real with everybody, if it comes off harsh, I'm not intentionally being malicious, I just always wanna make sure I get my point across, but anyways, I do admire a few of u on here, including my nemisis, SRD lol? he's an annoying dope muthafucka lol, I'll say Shini, Evo, SRD, WhiteRabbit ( where've he may be ), are the ones I respect and admire even when I talk shit to em lol, Phaze, you're getting there, I admire ur improvement, uve come a long way, Illmortal definately getting dope, Lenox improving also, he'll get there, keep working at it, Niatroh, last I remembered was improving alot, haven't seen much of his shit lately so iono, but aye, we been cool since his "RollerCoaster" days lol, anyways I'm done with shoutouts and being nice, it's beginning to make me itchy lol, salute to all of the ones who cool with me, the ones who ain't, know who u are, kick cactuses barefeet or something, Blah, I'm bored, nice day, hot as fuck, outside feels like under the bed sheets of Satan's dutch oven

Since: Feb 14

Durban, South Africa

#41368 Jun 17, 2014
Illness
My pad's more like a garden where I PLANT my BARS IN ROWS, irrigate my lines with my PEN'S BLOOD DROP and HARVEST BEFORE they get rotten/ raisin the heat like the TYPLOID FEVER u MIGHT DIE BOY like JEEPER'S CREEPER'S I MIGHT DESTROY u cuz YOUR WEAKER/as the VIRUS EXPLOITS YOUR DEMEANOR BY CHOICE U MIGHT not BE HERE/as MY VOICE is LIKE SPEAKER'S i'm LIKE ALKALOID i'll EAT U/ALIVE LIKE MULTIPLE CIRROSSIS not even CULTURAL'S can BONE STITCH once this CORONAL SUPERNOVA HIT'S where it isn't NOTTICEABLE and u DONT KNOW IT/i'm like BAD BACTERIA in RAP you'll CATCH MASS HISTERIA spreading PATHOGEN'S CLEARING THE AIR you'll never RAP AGAIN as emcee's are DISAPPEARING EVERYWHERE/I CONTAMINATE as their LIFE is AMPUTATED but DIE STRANGULATING blowing up INSIDE LIKE A LIVE HAND GERNADE/GENOCIDE MEN will DIE SPRAYED WITH PESTICIDES as I'M PREPARING ARRANGEMENTS on THIS GRAVESHIFT who's the NEXT TO DIE?/LIKE A PLAGUE i'll PLAGURIZE LIKE NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD REANIMATED I CAME BACK TO LIFE/as my CELLS REDEVELOP WELL ENOUGH like ANGELUS off ANGEL back for BLOOD.....

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#41369 Jun 17, 2014
Thanks lig, I never had any problems with you lol and I think we might need votes from seanny t and maybe even bring in HHH because really the voters who vote on most of the fights are on the semi finals, every single one of the semi finalist votes on every battle, except me. Who else can we get to vote? Raprook? Proverb? White rabbit? I don't see anyone else
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#41370 Jun 17, 2014
Fml my internet got shut off legit the same day i was posting on here im using a dennys wifi right now and its not gunna be fixed til thursday aftenoon but ill vote when it up that day as i dont work
RapRook

UK

#41371 Jun 18, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>
I did it to a beat. It doesn't matter either way I'm just dropping in here to keep it alive. I'm on another app writing these.
Alright Ill just making sure you're up to the usual standard. Youre awesome on here so it hurts to see you lacking slightly.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Diss the emcee above you! (Feb '13) 8 hr IllMortal 214
Jimmy Heights - Shows in Japan 13 hr jimmyheights 1
Illmortal Vs Shini (finals) Thu chi-town lover 53
People Who Bike To Work Have Better SEX - Accor... Aug 26 Punjabi hani 1
US inspector finds Beyonce, Jay-Z Cuba trip legal Aug 25 Armando Guerra 8
Miley Wins "Video of the Year," Doesn't Twerk; ... Aug 25 The Great Nutsack 1
Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon: Fighting To Save Th... Aug 24 Jane 1
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000