freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
RapRook

Brighton, UK

#41222 Jun 8, 2014
Phaze the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Raprook you have it all wrong. You're an amateur yes and a regular, but illmortal is always spitting, giving feedback and keeps this forum alive. Your observation is only whats going on recently. Illmortal is participating in a tournament so he's focusing on his battle rather than here. Its nice of you to give feedback when others can't, some of us is busy with a tournament so thank you bro for keeping this forum alive while we are busy with something else
OK thanks for being constructive.
RapRook

Brighton, UK

#41223 Jun 8, 2014
Lacking conviction, on the verge of self restriction
Apparently going insane when I fall victim to demonic visions
Supposedly feeling the presence of a red face apparition
I'd say its the Devil but I'm not much into religion
Informing me I'm in set for a long term collision
If but for the grace of God, something I'm missing?
Peeping my face through a hollow oculus, imagining the scenes my instinct did envision
An illusion, or innate precision, I can't be sure with my apparent submission
I'm not in the right condition to put things right, no longer my decision
Whether I see the dark or lightits becoming a tradition
To enhance my superstition to the zenith of the prediction
RapRook

Brighton, UK

#41224 Jun 8, 2014
Last line should be
To enhance my superstition to the zenith of the powers within

Since: Mar 14

Willard, NC

#41225 Jun 8, 2014
LmAO @ I guess post count and membership length makes a rap guru, I swear this forum gets hilarious at times

Btw, I don't care if u got 8547537943 posts under your belt or have been a member since 90 B.C., if u wack as fuk, it just makes you , not an OG, but an OL, Original Lame, get off ur high horse before it gets yanked from underneath u
climax

Ireland

#41226 Jun 8, 2014
Phaze the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Semi has already started I'm facing shini and well he already dropped but I haven't yet. Someone like him you need to be patient and actually work hard. And watch others vote and see how they structure their votes so you van understand how it's done correctly
Thanks phaze . I'll vote soon then
climax

Ireland

#41227 Jun 8, 2014
RapRook wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to have a mixture, one line youllflow well and the next your rhyming kid with did then you use incredulous. Its almost like you're trying to use words you don't know. So I'd say try to keep it consistent. Your rapsdont have to be long winded to be decent.
Thanks for the feed back ill take it on board.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#41228 Jun 8, 2014
@ligature : are you an OG ??? Lmao ... Seriously an OG doesn't act like a d!ck that's wanting to act tough and poke fun at every puszy you see , penetrating our self esteem and shxt, that's just clowning dog nothing spectacular about you or that !
kingsteven

United States

#41229 Jun 8, 2014
Why don't I get invited to the tournaments in decent lol

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#41231 Jun 8, 2014
kingsteven wrote:
Why don't I get invited to the tournaments in decent lol
You "sign up" not get invited LOL

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#41232 Jun 8, 2014
climax wrote:
This shit is timeless, these other rappers are just mindless/
I keep going at it even after they’re left rhymeless/
Classic, like the techniques that I rap with/
I survived with skill, and my luck make you look hapless/
And I still got the power of will, forever improving my skill/
When I move in for the kill, I make you look like you’re mentally ill/
Infused with life in both coasts, I’m a prodigy/
But in the past, I both gave and accepted apologies/
It’s no easy task, comin up like this/
And just call up and ask if you wanna know who writes this/
It’s all from my heart, baby fresh frtom my mind/
I know what it’s like to be torn apart or have others be kind/
I’m changed for the better, in the past I was blind/
Just like these letters, now they’re one of a kind/
They used to be generic, like any other street kid/
Now they’re inspiring, like to me what the beat did/
My style is impetuous, I’ll leave you incredulous/
With a smile, I’ll tell you why I’m attatched to this/
I’m calm, usually, but get at me and I’ll get at you brutally/
The way I handle things, I bet you can tell that this ain’t new to me/
Nice multis in some parts but I noticed you'd fall off. Decent flow. You're bars were overall decent. You are improving and that's good to see.

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#41233 Jun 8, 2014
RapRook wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not insulting him it was an observation so don't come at me like that. I am active on this forum and I don't see him giving people feedback.
I never said I was a pro I said amateur, which as you know means decent, so please, don't put implications into my text.
Spit your bars but don't feel the need to support the guy, he is perfectly capable.
Really rook? I'm focused on the tourney and SRD right now. I get on this thread from time to time but it's not something I have on my mind. So thanks for giving people feedback but I suggest you don't disrespect Shini. Don't tell anyone to "spit your bars" that was you basically telling him to mind his business. So calm down and you do the same and spit your bars. Okay? Thanks.

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#41234 Jun 8, 2014
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>Actually Ill has consistently helped people in his judgements. He is one of the few members here and on Rap Dogs that keeps those forums alive. Backhanding him like that was uncalled for.

As far as you being average that's debatable, as a few people here consider you good. The fact is, you are not a pro yet and it would not be prudent to insult someone who actually is.

If he disagrees with someone else, it'd be better if you didn't get involve unless you really had a legit reason.
Appreciate that Shini.

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#41235 Jun 8, 2014
climax wrote:
Most peoples hit songs are what i like to call fragments// Because the subject is hot, but the predicate is absent//
the best i have been,im in my prime presently//
sittin on top/you old dudes-it's time to be exiting//
my rhymes are just everything/cant live without them//
so i shake my head wen these kids start to doubt about them//
You know nothing about skill if your questioning me//
im the most impressive MC,which means you lesser than me//
You still fall short even when you the best you can be//
i aint gotta exert much energy when facing enemies//
fuck rhymes/i’ll haunt your dreams like Jason’s enemies//
You hide from the outside like fish in anemones//
Because if you diss me,ill smack you so hard you wouldnt even remember what you said to me//
most deadly whit intentions to leave your species endangered//
like panda bears/this man is scared that ima be unleashin my anger//

Sorry that first one was a draft with bad writing. Here's the readable one !! Can I have some feed back ???
Nice. Try and get more aggressive with it. Like more attention grabbing bars like ks said. If you had that and made a really good effort to improve more you can probably easily move up in rank so good job. It's a big difference from a month ago.

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#41236 Jun 8, 2014
Phaze the Great wrote:
<quoted text>Raprook you have it all wrong. You're an amateur yes and a regular, but illmortal is always spitting, giving feedback and keeps this forum alive. Your observation is only whats going on recently. Illmortal is participating in a tournament so he's focusing on his battle rather than here. Its nice of you to give feedback when others can't, some of us is busy with a tournament so thank you bro for keeping this forum alive while we are busy with something else
Appreciate that Phaze. Thanks for letting him not why I've been half MIA half on here.

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#41237 Jun 8, 2014
I'm coming with a mix of freight trains and great whites,
Breaking open your veins f_ck your skin I hate your life,
I might just maim ya brain and straight blind,
Ya eyes as I prey on lives and bang wives,
Gang bang with one p3nis and trains like,
I'm running in on ya at 380 miles bringing the pain to make a fight,
I'll eat your girl like a cannibal and piranha wanting the pink sight,
Hit the superman on that bitch no blood cuz I'm a crip tonight,
You b!tches on leashes I got the chains like gangs getting plagued crime,
Fixing to lynch you like slave times with a noose and eight dykes who hate [email protected] fuck [email protected] rights,
F_ck fat b!tches they need lypo I'll let them suck this d!ck to exercise,
Don't pester the master able to wreck mics and deck ya head till it shreds ya mind,
I'll flex on ya and then redirect ya rhymes to end ya life so I "reverse"
and bring you back to life "re-hearse" I got a blessed mind,
Stretch lies and shrink truths till I deceive the means that bring the serene times,
I got the eyes of the government no illuminati so I expose the devils
A rebel willing to excel with nitrous no brakes to fellows and mellow meadows,
You blowin like cellos and wearing stilettos a transvestite who wants sell yo, p_ssy to cell hoes,
heydenny

United States

#41238 Jun 8, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>
You "sign up" not get invited LOL
how do I sign up lol

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#41239 Jun 8, 2014
heydenny wrote:
<quoted text>how do I sign up lol
There's a thread in the hip hop forum. But the tourney is already under way so you'd have to wait until the next tournament in order to sign up.
RapRook

UK

#41240 Jun 9, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>
Really rook? I'm focused on the tourney and SRD right now. I get on this thread from time to time but it's not something I have on my mind. So thanks for giving people feedback but I suggest you don't disrespect Shini. Don't tell anyone to "spit your bars" that was you basically telling him to mind his business. So calm down and you do the same and spit your bars. Okay? Thanks.
With all due respect, Id be betting on SRD and Shini in the final.
RapRook

UK

#41241 Jun 9, 2014
lil biggy wrote:
@ligature : are you an OG ??? Lmao ... Seriously an OG doesn't act like a d!ck that's wanting to act tough and poke fun at every puszy you see , penetrating our self esteem and shxt, that's just clowning dog nothing spectacular about you or that !
Well said.
RapRook

UK

#41242 Jun 9, 2014
Ligature wrote:
LmAO @ I guess post count and membership length makes a rap guru, I swear this forum gets hilarious at times
Btw, I don't care if u got 8547537943 posts under your belt or have been a member since 90 B.C., if u wack as fuk, it just makes you , not an OG, but an OL, Original Lame, get off ur high horse before it gets yanked from underneath u
I find it funny how you say that to lil biggy but youd piss yourself saying that to the likes of Shini or SRD, Niotrah, EvoluSean or IllMortal.
:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Sequence: The Funked-Up Legacy of Hip-Hops... May 24 hiphopfirstlady 1
News 'Live with Kelly and Ryan' announces guest line... May 23 hav a-blast 1
News Hypnotic Brass Ensemble members get a kick out ... May 10 Black is Black 4
News Chance the Rapper gets key to Sacramento May 9 RiccardoFire 10
https://soundcloud.com/asebailey May 8 Ase Bailey 1
News After Hip-Hop Backlash, Miley Has Something To Say May 7 Brice N Livingston 6
News #WordEyeHeard: Joe Budden is Mad Lil Yachty is ... May 3 Reality 4
More from around the web