Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#40434 May 1, 2014
Thank lenox awesome feedback and I see why srd wants feed back because I write wanting people to like it !.. And srd I usually comment on people disses but with yours I have no right its way better than mine so I must first find my faults before I can show you your but if I can say something its simplicity I bet if your wrote the verse easy and just enjoy the flow you will find that people will understand where it impacts and where the build up
UNLIMITEDSWAGGER 95

Ruston, LA

#40435 May 1, 2014
Young_Girl_Allysa wrote:
Ima Rap Maniac
And You could tell i never slack
peoples say i cant rap you know what f*ck that
Mess With me your getting your *ss smacked
I aint p*ssy ill step on your face like a floor mat
people say im mean others say to change it
F*ck it thats life so you better stop complaining
ima queen your a barbie
your made out of plasic
so shut the f*ck up before i close your casket
ummm ok then
RapRook

UK

#40436 May 1, 2014
Phaze the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting like a little girl. I post many times and never get any feedback, but I have the humility to know myself that my post was good
Im with you here. Except im not a pro yet i just rap for emotions and passion not for battles.
RapRook

UK

#40437 May 1, 2014
UNLIMITEDSWAGGER95 wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm ok then
Exactly what i thought. lol.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#40438 May 1, 2014
Phaze the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop acting like a little girl. I post many times and never get any feedback, but I have the humility to know myself that my post was good
Humble: Having or showing a low estimate of one own importance or ability.

O.o

You really feeling that? I see humility in little boys and girls, a ton of it.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#40439 May 1, 2014
You know what goes through my head? The thought that this will not be taken as well, because it does not relate or is not good enough to be mentioned.

Hence when I get no replies I make a little comment, because I can't take pride in something that is not nearely the level it needs to be.

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#40441 May 1, 2014
but my point is who cares what people think? I feel if I give you feedback, you'll have this thought that I'm not your level to even give you feedback. thats why I avoid giving feedback

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#40442 May 1, 2014
SomeRandomDude wrote:
You know what goes through my head? The thought that this will not be taken as well, because it does not relate or is not good enough to be mentioned.

Hence when I get no replies I make a little comment, because I can't take pride in something that is not nearely the level it needs to be.
You complain about not having feedback yet 45 percent of the time I give you feedback. I never see a reply trying to engage a positive conversation.. Doesn't make sense.. No offense but you seem like a pissed off guy that could care less about anyone else. Change that homie... Seriously.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#40443 May 1, 2014
? I like to hear feedback, if there is an exchange past that allows for positive interaction I will partake.

Location hidden

#40444 May 1, 2014
Stop the bxtching everybody you going to make me CRY ! ;( lol srd you can't expect me to give feedback (fake laughter( ha ha ha ))past dope or nice because I don't understand half the material in your rap although I don't look over them a hundred times because it like homework or school work I'm learning shxt while doing that , which is wrong very wrong
Ghost

Atlanta, GA

#40445 May 1, 2014
Fresh wrote:
Where's Ghost? His lyrics go hard. GHOST, YOU HERE?
I'm everywhere bro.
Ghost

Atlanta, GA

#40446 May 1, 2014
Fresh wrote:
Where's Ghost? His lyrics go hard. GHOST, YOU HERE?
And thanks.

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#40447 May 1, 2014
Ghost is always around, he's just see through

Location hidden

#40448 May 1, 2014
Lol he's everywhere but he's still a nobody(No body)

Location hidden

#40449 May 1, 2014
Hey phaze are you in the tournament ?
SomeRandomDude

United States

#40450 May 1, 2014
The different between acknowledgement and commenting on what you understand, then no comments at all is HUGE. It helps me find the audience. Where as now, I am jumping all over the place, because I don't get any feedback on where to pinpoint my aim.

Location hidden

#40451 May 1, 2014
Simplify so more people can understand that's all you need you dope
SomeRandomDude

United States

#40452 May 1, 2014
I will not simplify. Simplifying leads to our mainstream crap. I need to know what metaphores the normal mainstrain of fans would get. This way I can pushed in a direction that does not requires a simplfied version, but a more relatable one.
killah

Antigonish, Canada

#40453 May 1, 2014
You're all a bunch of b!tches!!

“Divide and conquer ”

Brooklyn, New York

#40454 May 1, 2014
killah wrote:
You're all a bunch of b!tches!!
Thanks buddy :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kjk Rap Battle Group Chat 5 hr Buphoon 1
News Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry hijacked black culture:... 14 hr lol 18
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... Sat Covered 98
VIDEO: Kanye West's Support of Bruce Jenner Sat musicjehad 1
News Rapper Waka Flocka Flame launches presidential ... Fri KnutesNiche 1
News Rap Mogul Loses Custody of His Daughters to Fam... Apr 24 KnutesNiche 1
VIDEO: Did Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Fly Co... Apr 24 musicpromotion 1
More from around the web