Passion is pushing past the sane
And please my sight wit psychos wit stabbing tools
Enter the sand man but sights for sores eyes if can see this mans cruel
**If you can see this man is cruel***

“always”

Since: Jun 12

Connecticut

#39777 Apr 5, 2014
Swim back to Alcatraz cuz when I battle, I reserve war (reservoir)
To be Lamont I'm serving you rappers heinously with horrorcore
No joke. That was Cali to Florida, cuz I'm hoping Your close to ghost (coast to coast)

“always”

Connecticut

#39778 Apr 5, 2014
Btw the horrorcore statement was only to add up with the "close to ghost" line haha.
Rick James

Ardsley, NY

#39779 Apr 5, 2014
I hate all u punks that think that your rappers /all the shit that u spit u should spit it in the crapper /i am the rap master/ all of your lines are a dam disaster / u nerds / rapping through text /how many pencils dose your pocket protect / or maybe u got defect u rejects / in real life I'll make a mess of u . Ain't no tellin what these techs will do / sick and tired of u internet gangsters / u all need to go stand on the corner and get piped by a stranger
SomeRandomDude

United States

#39780 Apr 5, 2014
http://m.topix.com/forum/music/hip-hop/TC6RTE...
Yo, check it out. We will need someone to put Phaze's Verse back together. Then make a new thread for us to post them down. You should do a quote for each of our names and then we can have some votes on it. I want it to be nice and neat for Phaze, so it gets judged fairly.

“always”

Connecticut

#39781 Apr 6, 2014
It's 3:15 am in the morning and I'm still here in the studio. Someone give me props haha.

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#39782 Apr 6, 2014
Lol dedication nice mahn hopefully your track will be sick I'm also waiting to hear your voice but anyways hopefully it pays off

Location hidden

#39783 Apr 6, 2014
I was gonna help use out but 5-6 is missing from phaze
SomeRandomDude

United States

#39784 Apr 6, 2014
Hmm, probably some copyright sh!t. Stop btinging up wrestling, they get deleted.

Location hidden

#39785 Apr 7, 2014
Lol who's your favorite between the saurus and dizaster ??..dizasters more aggressive and down right entertaining but the saurus is very humorous??
Jazzy_meth

Bronx, NY

#39786 Apr 7, 2014
mad_Mike wrote:
at first i thought comptonsk8er was the worst
now i heard Graffclyde, changed my direction, im goin eastwards
[email protected] this, i dont have time for this
come back to me when you learn how to diss
That was dope!
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#39787 Apr 7, 2014
Depends on:
A) if u prefer bars over jokes or jokes over bars. Generally for battles what iv found is overall people enjoy bars batter, but jokes can get you the crowd, and if u have them sprinkled into your bars then boom you got a well put together battle verse, buuut:
B) the MC who is battling. Some guys can joke til no tomorrow, some guys do freestyles more, some write intricate stuff, some do a hybrid, and then theres other factors...
Between the saurus and Diz, two well known battle rappers (more or less lol) they both bring great 'resumes' to their battles. Id say i prefer diz, quite honestly he might be one of my favs for battling. Mostly cuz of his bars and his energy and general pissed off tone/approach he has. Love it haha.

“always”

Connecticut

#39789 Apr 7, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
Depends on:
A) if u prefer bars over jokes or jokes over bars. Generally for battles what iv found is overall people enjoy bars batter, but jokes can get you the crowd, and if u have them sprinkled into your bars then boom you got a well put together battle verse, buuut:
B) the MC who is battling. Some guys can joke til no tomorrow, some guys do freestyles more, some write intricate stuff, some do a hybrid, and then theres other factors...
Between the saurus and Diz, two well known battle rappers (more or less lol) they both bring great 'resumes' to their battles. Id say i prefer diz, quite honestly he might be one of my favs for battling. Mostly cuz of his bars and his energy and general pissed off tone/approach he has. Love it haha.
But If your a good emcee you should be able to incorporate all different aspects. And they will never stay in their comfort zone, always going above and beyond their own skill with every time they put the pen to the pad.

Location hidden

#39790 Apr 7, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
Depends on:
Lol dizaster reminds me a lot of em and in there battle (diz vs the sau)he even said "and if I was eminem this is what I would say, hey saures I think your rhymes are gay you claiming the bay but moneray is 80 miles away" lol he impersonates people well enough for you to believe its them.. For me that impressive for a battling rapper ......but I don't also think of myself as funny got any tips and don't say you born with it or not because then I'm stucked..
Cody t

Land O Lakes, FL

#39791 Apr 7, 2014
I am calling out to every Tupac and Biggy wannabe to get the fuck up out of their seats
Open their throats and battle me
This is the return of slim
this is him the super kid
Protege to eminem
Hi evelin let me tell you a secret I have been keeping from you
I am the devil in disguise
come to ignite a fire among the masses
In hopes of leaving them left for dead
Carcasses face down on the cement bleeding
What is that I hear?
Is that Elvis turning over in his casquet?
Sorry baby, was that too disturbing?
I'm trying to make this shit work between us but this curse god put on me is turning my white ass in to a demon
So now all I have left to live for is to call every citizen out on their mix matched clothes
Fake societal roles
Ranging from toddlers to hopeless hoes
Slowly watch me make a change
To speed up the foot pace in this relay
You better record and replay every syllable that I am spitting
Because when I speak in tongues
The subliminals are more than evident
Heaven sent to make all of you slip and fall on your hideous faces
This rhyme is the basis for your destruction
Soon to be magnificent
My immortality is evident
This war of classes has just begun
and all I have left to say is that time is eminent
Cody t

Land O Lakes, FL

#39792 Apr 7, 2014
Someone call me out I want to practice

Location hidden

#39793 Apr 7, 2014
Btw I'm lil biggy so I am a fan of biggy and an even bigger slim fan
Maybe I shouldn't cram my disses for this soon to be stan.
You just another sick fan and you not god fearing because you adhering an idolize a man
Or maybe I just don't understand
You probably think you gonna ride your way, to the top of ems name
well if and only if you can beat, em at em's game
Well we both know, that's ends game
Trying to make, ends meat of em's meat (laughter)
Time to be serious!! because this game ends
I know clinically you sane trying to draw fame straight from the flame
Don't you know lyrically I'm playing a game, with a minor's brain
He think he's lyrics probably putting me to shame
but he don't know all he's lyrics is tame you just common and I will leave you dead so you just remain remains !! As I run in circles mentally because I'm playing mind games
RapRook

Las Palmas, Spain

#39794 Apr 7, 2014
EvoluSean: Any you see really. Just in general. Thanks. I'll be putting more on so you know, look out. But no one said anything bout the PSHE rap, so I'm assuming its decent lol, anyone puts distasteful stuff on here you always hear bout it. :D

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#39795 Apr 7, 2014
Dizaster is my favorite battle rapper because of his multi and punchline bars. And after him.I love pat stay. Pat stay is humorous and also crazy when he gets into it. But dizaster is my favorite and I was mad when pat stay retained the chain because dizaster had nice puns on pat stay not being sucker free and leaving his homie to get jumped.
He used puns like :
Goku not having the "balls"
He doesn't have the balls, he's a basketball referee
He "booked it" like the jumanji jungle
He "took off" like an Apollo shuttle etc lol

Location hidden

#39796 Apr 7, 2014
Pat stay lol I'm gonna get familiar with him...and I'm gonna intricate humor in my raps I wanna see how that goes ..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Chris Brown slams Taylor Swift and Kanye West f... Thu K - DJ 1
News 'Orange Is the New Black' Tracks Dominate June ... Jul 25 kelly 2
News Rihanna's "Needed Me" Remains #1 At Rhythmic & ... Jul 25 Kelly - DJ 1
News Mariah leaves bra at home Jul 25 Kelly - DJ 2
News Beyonce's Colorist Rita Hazan Reveals Her Rules... Jul 19 kelly 1
News Nick Cannon on the Most ''F--ked Up'' Part Abou... Jul 19 kelly 2
News Alicia Keys Discusses New Album, Motherhood & H... Jul 17 kelly 1
More from around the web