freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39148 Mar 19, 2014
http://soundcloud.com/user464745912/soul
Come on buddy i went in on seanny t cause he has always thought himself as top dog when he is nowhere near it
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39149 Mar 19, 2014
http://soundcloud.com/evelyn-sosa-1/aa
Emotion mortal seanny t doesn't variate n he just plain is weak
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39150 Mar 19, 2014
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39151 Mar 19, 2014
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39152 Mar 19, 2014
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39153 Mar 19, 2014
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39154 Mar 19, 2014
http://soundcloud.com/evelyn-sosa-1/sounds-fr...
Come on that guy is nowhere near my level ever since I first got on this site this weak rapper attacked me I could easily school him
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39155 Mar 19, 2014
http://soundcloud.com/evelyn-sosa-1/nerdy
Come on even with bad audio I'm way better then this kid listen to all them u be the judge
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39156 Mar 19, 2014
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39157 Mar 19, 2014
Justin Bieberr

Kenosha, WI

#39158 Mar 19, 2014
Go spam somewhere else.
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39159 Mar 19, 2014
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39160 Mar 19, 2014
SomeRandomDude

United States

#39161 Mar 19, 2014
Neither of us are at making it big level lyrically, unless me sell out. Even then, you need a good rythm. Seanny-T, drop an anvil on your foot and see how monotone yu truly are. Besides, your writing has totally improved, but there us a big difference when saying it. Also, what's everyone's deal with, "Honkey?" It's a dumb word, makes me giggle. You need to learn what words sound cheesy to rhyme with, we style of metaphors sound retarded, no matter who says them. You need to learn how the sound of the words create a feeling and above all, you need to bed yourself into a beat. The second you try rappung over the top of one? Forget it. You have to find a beat that works for YOU. Once you can finally use the beat to levitate you works, you will be doing a LOT better. By the way, why are us skinny guys pearly white skeletins, look, no meat on our bones! Look, us white guys are honkies! Our Mom's Mated with vegetables and we are so Cracker White, that The Sultan is feeding us to Eago! Seriously, the worst be got is being called racist, when your called racist straight out, it means they are judging you. Sticking a racist tag on someone can get them killed in the wrong area.
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#39162 Mar 19, 2014
Iv never though of myself as top dog, dont put words in my mouth phaggot.

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#39163 Mar 19, 2014
You really are trying to compare all of your songs to one demo created by him? That's weak lol
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39164 Mar 19, 2014
Come on this kid compared is a rookie. How u write what u write what beats u choose or nowhere. I'll say again n let me remind that I am only speaking to seanny t turned to what he thinks is evolving the kid has been the same since I been on this site he critices everyone like he is the best and his demo CD whatever will just be used as a coaster
SomeRandomDude

United States

#39165 Mar 19, 2014
Oh and I am a broke b!tch, no way I could afford recording equipment.
SomeRandomDude

United States

#39166 Mar 19, 2014
Justin Bieberr wrote:
Go spam somewhere else.
Go impersonate somewhere else.
liquid

Pacific Palisades, CA

#39167 Mar 19, 2014

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dretox 6 hr thedudeweapon 1
News Drake still getting paid from 'Degrassi' Thu GREG 2
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... Jul 17 Tex- 2
Michael Jackson - Rock With You Remix Jul 10 LiftOFF 1
Opinions on this song??? Jul 10 JoeyPhoenix 1
"feria~ultra"- vcp x hank $weets (prod. yurnt &... Jul 7 jackle108 1
Hip-Hop|R&B|Soul Mixes every Friday @ 3pm Jul 7 LiftOFF 1
More from around the web