freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)
Some Random Dude

United States

#38818 Mar 3, 2014
Damn people are stupid.

This is me, a deadpan clarifier. That means I have no point, no reason, no view, and no push to prove. The fact people call it an arguement after I WROTE the definition is unbelievable. If anyone has anything further to say, go ahead ajd refer back to the very conclusive explanation of my lack of views in this subject matter. Unless we are referring to your inability to comprehend, then I would like to argue you stupidity levels to find the most concrete un deniable proof of your lack of comprehension. You should take a rupe from my book. Take a hour or two to think about what you are going to say, how you are going to say it and notice if it's worth it. Personally, I find stupidity at this level a comedic value, so ti me it is worth the post. Especially with the E-Thugging,'Meet me in person,' mentality. I would litterally bring my dictionary and just frusterate you, because I would call you out on your bullsh!t. No point, just to clarify. The biased viewpoint is tacked on seperate. At which point you would get frusterated and assault my in one form or another or bring your friend in to intimidate of assault me in one form or another. I am smarter then that.
Some Random Dude

United States

#38819 Mar 3, 2014
scape wrote:
<quoted text>
Homie mind ur own mf buisness foreal I didnt ask u shit ..
As much as ills doin the same thing he was right n didnt have nothin smart to say like you....im not startin with someone else dont say shit else to me
.... as a matter of fact I apolagize to evrybody havin to sit here n read the shit just to scroll to the bottom n drop sumn.. im through replyin to his ass.....he just doesnt get it......again my bad..
So, people can jump in trying to start in on me, yet they call you on your sh!t and you go off on them? Does this seem like a good move? Is this biased, close minded and you running your mouth? Or would you call this your own personal,'Style,' of proper communication?

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Since: Feb 14

Syracuse New York

#38820 Mar 3, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
Why make a comment about how that's the last comment? What's the point of it? To get the last word? Is that it? Male dominance for you? If you were done with SRD you wouldn't have replied just now. Just like the way i did when it came to bori. That's me being real with you.

was that to me? lol.
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#38821 Mar 3, 2014
No lenox, ill was speaking to scape.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#38822 Mar 3, 2014
scape wrote:
<quoted text>Homie mind ur own mf buisness foreal I didnt ask u shit ..
As much as ills doin the same thing he was right n didnt have nothin smart to say like you....im not startin with someone else dont say shit else to me
.... as a matter of fact I apolagize to evrybody havin to sit here n read the shit just to scroll to the bottom n drop sumn.. im through replyin to his ass.....he just doesnt get it......again my bad..
I'll talk to whom I feel like so stop there. If it was truly your personal business you would've stopped posting in here and direct messaged. You just have a problem with people telling you you're wrong and can't handle that. It's okay don't get so defensive you're not the first one he's done this too. He also hates to be wrong especially if he has factual evidence and fully believe his point. I'll say sh!t to whoever I want once again.

And hey Chi

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#38823 Mar 3, 2014
Lenox Da Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
was that to me? lol.
Did you make a comment about your comment being the last comment? Then no. That was directed at scape and he acknowledged it already.

Europe

#38824 Mar 3, 2014
lenox,battle thread is open,so lets bttle,u drop first
scape

Phoenix, AZ

#38825 Mar 3, 2014
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll talk to whom I feel like so stop there. If it was truly your personal business you would've stopped posting in here and direct messaged. You just have a problem with people telling you you're wrong and can't handle that. It's okay don't get so defensive you're not the first one he's done this too. He also hates to be wrong especially if he has factual evidence and fully believe his point. I'll say sh!t to whoever I want once again.
And hey Chi
Lol arite dude I said I didnt say shit to u so dont say shit to me.. I aint "just gota stop no where" I suggest u stop im just replyin to ur shit.... im really not tryna get into another argument so do us both a favor n just drop the shit I dont feel like arguin anymore.....

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#38826 Mar 3, 2014
Some Random Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, facts.
If you are using Cancer is a metaphorical sense, yes, I am serious. Serious as a heart attack. If you are trying to use internet slang, you are using it wrong. As Cancer is a term for those using and posting memes incorrectly.
Once again, facts.
I guess your to stupid to realize when your being insulted. You= cancer= disease to this forum you dumb fu*k. Just seeing your stupid post makes me wanna vomit. Dude you suck, not only in this forum, but in life. You make me not ever want to come back to this site because you drain the life out of it. On that note I'm gone. Looking for another site since SRD has single
handedly ruin this site.
Some Random Dude

United States

#38827 Mar 3, 2014
You are the only one argueing and why are people saying I have a point?

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#38828 Mar 3, 2014
SRD no point in further explaining yourself. You're wasting your time, using "big" vocabulary for nothing. You win. "ding ding ding" SRD is the new WWE heavyweight champion.
Scape get back to rapping and doing you lol
Niahtroh and chi: wassup!

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#38829 Mar 3, 2014
Phaze the Great wrote:
SRD no point in further explaining yourself. You're wasting your time, using "big" vocabulary for nothing. You win. "ding ding ding" SRD is the new WWE heavyweight champion.
Scape get back to rapping and doing you lol
Niahtroh and chi: wassup!
Aight scape sounds good to me!

Hey phaze how's it been?
Chi really? You're leaving?

Syracuse New York

#38830 Mar 3, 2014
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you make a comment about your comment being the last comment? Then no. That was directed at scape and he acknowledged it already.
ok..

Syracuse New York

#38831 Mar 3, 2014
chi-town lover wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess your to stupid to realize when your being insulted. You= cancer= disease to this forum you dumb fu*k. Just seeing your stupid post makes me wanna vomit. Dude you suck, not only in this forum, but in life. You make me not ever want to come back to this site because you drain the life out of it. On that note I'm gone. Looking for another site since SRD has single
handedly ruin this site.
you cant let a kid with autism make your mind for you. it doesn't make sense for you to leave because of "one retard" three to four retards is a different story. So basically what im trying to say is its not worth leaving when they could easily never come back again. actually to be honest I did that when my username was "139Lenox" it kind of didn't stay along with my attention. so id think about not leaving cause it would probably be a mistake after like the second or third week. your choice though not mine

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#38833 Mar 3, 2014
Lenox Da Kid wrote:
<quoted text>you cant let a kid with autism make your mind for you. it doesn't make sense for you to leave because of "one retard" three to four retards is a different story. So basically what im trying to say is its not worth leaving when they could easily never come back again. actually to be honest I did that when my username was "139Lenox" it kind of didn't stay along with my attention. so id think about not leaving cause it would probably be a mistake after like the second or third week. your choice though not mine
Chi town has been here longer than even may and maybe phaze....

“RRC (previous name).”

Huntsville

#38834 Mar 3, 2014
Niatroh wrote:
<quoted text>Chi town has been here longer than even may and maybe phaze....
Me* not may

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#38835 Mar 3, 2014
Lenox Da Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
you cant let a kid with autism make your mind for you. it doesn't make sense for you to leave because of "one retard" three to four retards is a different story. So basically what im trying to say is its not worth leaving when they could easily never come back again. actually to be honest I did that when my username was "139Lenox" it kind of didn't stay along with my attention. so id think about not leaving cause it would probably be a mistake after like the second or third week. your choice though not mine
I kind of have to agree with chi, just because it's really hard to improve on this site , if all people are doing is arguing about the smallest things
Some Random Dude

United States

#38836 Mar 3, 2014
I find this funny, Scape was acting like Bori throwing sh!t at Seanny-T. I acted as a wall and everyone threw sh!t at it. When they failed they got pissed at the Wall, same with Chi who is claiming to leave this site, who left A LONG TIME AGO for things unrelated to me.

I have been WAITING for people to FINALLY get active enough so we can get the tourney moving forward. Yet, same as always, I bet they won't admit their wrong doings and go forth and vote. As long as I DO NOT VOTE on my own sh!t I can help progress it forward.

I am the median, I am the wall, the emotionless, the viewless.

All you will do trying to argue with me is argue with yourself, it is a mirror.

Stop struggling so I can take care of what others will not, because Shini is not here.

Think of the host of Survivor. Do you get mad at the players or mad at the host? This is you getting mad at the host.
Some Random Dude

United States

#38837 Mar 3, 2014
MrFlames wrote:
<quoted text>
I kind of have to agree with chi, just because it's really hard to improve on this site , if all people are doing is arguing about the smallest things
There are attempts at arguements if you will. You have return claiming other sites will teach you better. You said you left, because we wouldn't teach you when attempting to teach you.

So, now I ask you prove what you got going for you now you have come back. Go ahead, make some threads and start challenging the lower ranks. Start with Lenox and Scape, move to Niatroh, Phaze, myself or Seanny-T. We'll see what you go.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#38838 Mar 3, 2014
I'll go against anyone that's ready

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Kendrick Lamar interrupts white fan for rapping... May 21 Nurddy 1
News Rapper, actor Common to support Baltimore State... May 18 Overseer58 2
News Cardi B weighs in on Girls criticism May 16 Shirvell s Shrivel 2
News Yes, We Kanye? Trump And The GOP May Have A Rea... May 14 Xstain Mullah Aroma 6
News Pop star Chris Brown named in sex assault lawsuit May 12 SICVX 3
Never heard anything like this in my 40 years o... May 10 TXRangerChuck18 1
News Ciara had 'crazy' exercise regime after second ... May 10 USMail XXXII 1