freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#38190 Feb 20, 2014
Alkano Bori negron wrote:
<quoted text>Yo creator demolish this dude he calling u out is waiting your time he wack pleae bring it
Shut up you're still pathetic and so is The MC Creator. But at least y'all are dropping I guess even though they are the lowest skill possible I think. Just shut up and come at us a different angle, like hey I'm absolutely awful at rap could y'all help? That's better than saying you're dope and getting bashed left and right I would think.
Alkano Bori negron

United States

#38191 Feb 20, 2014
Someone please and go read one if nitros rap and read one of mines coming at him and tell me was good
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#38192 Feb 20, 2014
Bori, u should get rosetta stone for english. Real talk. Lol.
Also i dont have beef with mc creator YET, all he did was call me out and now were gunna battle lol

“reverbnation.com /evolusean”

Since: Feb 14

CANADA

#38193 Feb 20, 2014
Someone please and go read one if nitros rap and read one of mines coming at him and tell me was good
ur drop wasnt good. next question plz? lol
Some Random Dude

United States

#38194 Feb 20, 2014
Yo, when you get in tye middle of Seanny-T and I ironing out differences, ESPECIALLY when we settled them HOURS ago. You are disrespecting the both of us. Especially when the rest of you do NOT understand. Seanny-T and I are like super jagged edges of sandstone rocks. If you jump in the middle with your ignorance, I will be one to jump down and rip your stomachs apart.

Stay out or battle me, Seanny-T is the only one to PROPERLY call me out in MONTHS. He knows how I work, none of the rest of you do, don't involve yourselves.

CANADA

#38195 Feb 20, 2014
srd got that right, were both like super jagged edges of sandstone rocks lol. and yeah at this point, we have it settled, no need to bring it up again.
also, check this video out, its actually worth watching unlike bori's vids:

dude in the link is ridiculous with words lol like wow im impressed.

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Syracuse New York

#38196 Feb 20, 2014
aight ima just drop a free.. not for the application..

Syracuse New York

#38197 Feb 20, 2014
check it,
yo I got ice in my veins and devil horns in my head,
im striking at your brain like this was dawn of the dead,
every song im spittin led,

in cypher sessions, im striking sections with Viking weapons, ill turn your drugged up nice heaven into rolling dice games and fighting with precise Mac' Elevens,

ever since I was a child my style has been tight, shatterin wind pipes, no matter your skin type, fist fights
turn to boxin matches with glocks and axes im choppin blocks in fractions and ill act like nothing happened

see the problem is I cant end one rhyme and then turn it into a different rhyme.. anyone have any suggestions lol?
ARLECK MC

Europe

#38198 Feb 20, 2014
Lenox Da Kid wrote:
check it,
in cypher sessions, im striking sections with Viking weapons, ill turn your drugged up nice heaven into rolling dice games and fighting with precise Mac' Elevens,
ever since I was a child my style has been tight, shatterin wind pipes, no matter your skin type, fist fights
turn to boxin matches with glocks and axes im choppin blocks in fractions and ill act like nothing happened
see the problem is I cant end one rhyme and then turn it into a different rhyme.. anyone have any suggestions lol?
Lets battle,no bar limitation,u decide the rest
ARLECK MC

Europe

#38199 Feb 20, 2014
probably gonna lose but hey u got to lose some to gain some

Europe

#38200 Feb 20, 2014
looks like i am here for life now,lol
Alkano Bori negron

United States

#38201 Feb 20, 2014
Come on Arleck mc was up I wanna def judge this
Alkano Bori negron

United States

#38202 Feb 20, 2014
Lenox Da Kid wrote:
check it,
Nice Lenox I give u that I can f***k with u
Alkano Bori negron

United States

#38203 Feb 20, 2014
U wanna see word play alkano loose video and alkano negron I write that fuego please a video of me singing that's a different style I got in the bag but I'm making tracks shooting videos out of the country y'all lames still in the same state I'm hoping and moving threw lol
Alkano Bori negron

United States

#38204 Feb 20, 2014
I spit English and Spanish

CANADA

#38205 Feb 20, 2014
again, no idea what ur last post is saying hahahaha ROSETTA STONE WORKS WONDERS BORI, USE IT! maybe we should start a game?'Guess what Bori said' could be the name of it haha

CANADA

#38206 Feb 20, 2014
dude ur english is complete sh!t lmfao

CANADA

#38207 Feb 20, 2014
i also see bori discovered how to 'judge' a post and is putting a red x on all mine bahahaha. cool bori u keep doin that!

Syracuse New York

#38208 Feb 20, 2014
ARLECK MC wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets battle,no bar limitation,u decide the rest
aight lets go

Syracuse New York

#38209 Feb 20, 2014
<quoted text>
Nice Lenox I give u that I can f***k with u
thanks man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lil Wayne says he is done with music... at leas... 19 hr Tex- 3
Dretox Sat thedudeweapon 1
News Drake still getting paid from 'Degrassi' Jul 20 GREG 2
Michael Jackson - Rock With You Remix Jul 10 LiftOFF 1
Opinions on this song??? Jul 10 JoeyPhoenix 1
"feria~ultra"- vcp x hank $weets (prod. yurnt &... Jul 7 jackle108 1
Hip-Hop|R&B|Soul Mixes every Friday @ 3pm Jul 7 LiftOFF 1
More from around the web