freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

“reverbnation.com /evolusean”

Since: Feb 14

CANADA

#38169 Feb 19, 2014
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrAlkano/videos
ya suuuuure, freestyles eh? looks like you reading lyrics off a screen there champ. lmfao. also, you look wack as sh!t, dressed all 'gangster' lol funny stuff, me and my friends have never laughed so hard watching a youtube video.

CANADA

#38170 Feb 19, 2014
Niatroh wrote:
Uhh can we calm down? Neither here is right yet both are. Seanny never bashed us SRD. And SRD only meant that he thought you were saying and stereotyping us.
im sorry niatroh, but with where im at right now, im just way to pissed off at the world. srd's BS was the last straw. he doesnt know where MY beliefs/faith lie, he just assumed im anti-god or sum sh!t. and it pissed me off as much as he was pissed off at me.

CANADA

#38171 Feb 19, 2014
im not sure whats funnier: bori being bori, or KILLAH turning ghost after i called him out and challenged him to a real rap battle, in person.
Some Random Dude

United States

#38172 Feb 19, 2014
ACTUALLY READ WHAT I WRITE. iam not battling you on false pretenses. There is a living being, he is God. He exists and is not anything less then a divigne being.

Religion takes freedoms, Jesus died so we may be free. Tell me how it is the same if religion is going against what God has said?

Christianity as we know it was created by Constantine from Roman times. When he held power, he used the Churches power to call out anyone who went against his,'Divignitive,' rule. If you control the spirit, you control the people. No, I do not mean,'The Spirit.'

Now, Christianity existed before the religion was enstated. Chritian meant,'To follow God.' Now, tell me how reading he Bible and following God instates being Religious?

God is our Father, we are his Children. So, if we are God's Children, why do we treat him as executioner or an imaginative creation? Religion teaches to treat him as a statue and be taught as if he's history. However, he is past, present and future, how is this justified?

Short answer: It is not, justified. Now, God is a being how leads us all down a path. You path is different. What I request and have always requested, do NOT throw examples to condem all those who believe and truly believe in God as a joke to be spread across the world.

You treat it as a joke, you don't want to talk about religion? Neither do I, so I am showing you the seperation so you stop. However, you do not go about insulting beoievers by claiming Bible Thumpers and joking about it.

That line is the same as telling someone you are going to violate their children. DO NOT jump around and parade a joke out of it. If you want to hold in amount of respect in my eyes, you will respect that.

CANADA

#38173 Feb 19, 2014
ok so me posting that i was gunna fu<k annoyin artists dead wife in the halloween horrorcore final that im really gunna do it? or that whatever i write im gunna do/believe in it? fu<kin heII dude, again, THERE IS NO 100% PROOF a 'god' exists, otherwise, wouldnt everyone be following the same god and we would all be one happy family of a world?
"tell me how reading he Bible and following God instates being Religious"
that statement in itself is just....ugh.....i think it gave me cancer. you cant be serious when you typed that are you?
i went to catholic schooling my whole life, im not a retard, i dont need a history lesson, i had fu<kin classes for this sh!t every year and i always got 90's in it.
its the words 'bible thumper' that got ya eh? fu<kin christ dude, there ARE people out there who BLINDLY FOLLOW THE BIBLE AND START SAYING SH!T LIKE "ITS ADAM AND EVE NOT ADAM AND STEVE" and are generally fu<kin morons. now, ill give YOU a history lesson: what was my diss, exactly, word for word? i said "your typical hardcore christian who just yells NONONONO at evolution and thumps the bible for good measure" now, was i saying EVERY christian, no, just the hardcore ones who DO in fact, bible thump. where do u think the expression came from. im IN NO WAY ATTACKING YOU, OR GOD, by saying that, and if you view it that way then fine, but IM not. i dont know how else to put it.

“Dark Lord of All.”

Since: Jun 13

The Untempered Schism.

#38174 Feb 19, 2014
Now watch the blood spill as you die,
sparks fly when real killers collide,
I'm fearless, that's why you feel this inside,
I'm clever, I never ever let sh#t slide...

-Swollen Members.
Some Random Dude

United States

#38175 Feb 19, 2014
Religion is entirely different then what you believe it is. Why are there different,'Religions?' Why is it different,'Gods,' exist? Why is it I pacify when we get into about these things? Same thing I mentioned earlier, talking with the Lord does not destroy relationship ajd the Devil's Greatest Trick, was to convince people he never existed.

CANADA

#38176 Feb 20, 2014
all i can say now is: SRD look man, i wasnt attacking you, god, or christianity as a whole. i made an analogy about the super hardcore ones, who always take things to far. think westboro baptist church. THOSE types. obviously not ur average joe who goes to church with his family. im not a complete @sshole man. but u took it the wrong way, thats all i can say. im just goin thru sh!t and snapped cuz of this on here.
Some Random Dude

United States

#38177 Feb 20, 2014
Then say,'You typical indoctorinated religious types.'

1. It sounds better and makes you seem smarter.

2. You cannot be taoen the wrong way.

3. It is very accurate.
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#38178 Feb 20, 2014
Ok well thats what i meant
The MC Creator

Waxhaw, NC

#38179 Feb 20, 2014
I mean put down another verse that don't suck
can you come up with somethin, are you stuck
I know you can boast with these low-skill punks
this game is basketball, and I can dunk
you wanted me to go hard, I went hardcore
when I'm done with this my fingers be sore
cause I don't want you dissin me this is my forth post on this site
and my worst one out shines any of you, and I'm white
Even Justin B can go to you toe to toe let me help you, he's right out your door
really Mortal, lets get real
like I told Rap_Demon, lets get a deal
he's gone now, cause I got to business
so now you, what your address
so then I can meet you face to face
or you can have mine, come to my place
so then I can show you real rap, not fake kill your ass, get a rock, bottom of a lake
at least I ain't talkin about brains exploding, lungs under ground
I'll bury you six feet deep, there won't be a sound
Don't diss on Lil Biggy, you he can take
but when I drop verses its like an earthquake
I'm not braggin, just tellin the truth
think I'm liein, what your readins proof
(Now I'ma give y'all some pointers)
Justin B, kill yourself
kill Mortal first, good for your health
Lil Biggy, work your way up
Phaze, yo wass up
most of your OK
your threads Bori diss was just a bad day
speakin of Bori, you work is good
just don't beef with everybody, even though you could
Da Kid, post some more of your work
maybe you better then me, just waitin in the lurk
Evolusean, don't evolve into IllMortallity
or else I'll kill you, not hard, just another casualty
anybody else, hit me up, I'll give you a decent report
I'm not the jealous kind of sort
almost forgot Illmortal, more like a Mortal Ghost
if you post back, there better be a decent verse in your next post

I read the bars you posted twice, say somethin else
lil biggy

UK

#38180 Feb 20, 2014
Lol religion does not concern rap
Make a thread for this discussion if you think this should proceed
Evo come on .. It he's opinion
And srd its he's opinion
What's more should anybody say

Diversity is founded in rap life its all around us (srd its how god made us)(evo we evolve to live different lives and for different reasons survival mostly)so it impossible for use to not respect each others religions/ beliefs and opinions

Discussion over right? uce are friends why beef
That was not even directed against god it was directed against bori it was an analogy

But I think a better one for bori is and tone deaf singer because everybody else sound like noise for them and to everybody else they horrible but he's an flow deaf rapper

Btw I deeply respect both of uce and this is just shameful
Ash

Singapore, Singapore

#38181 Feb 20, 2014
You guys might not read this cuz it's long but try your best pls... I agree with lil biggy. It's just opinions. On this forum or ANY forum in fact, you have to be prepared to f*ck what people say. There's always going to be haters and people who go against you, you guys have been on this forum for so long. Don't let anything fuck with that. If your mother told you she didn't believe in god then would you be upset? Of course. But would you go to the point of telling her to f*ck off? Obviously not. So forget this happened and remain friends. Everyone has a right to share their opinion and you 2 just caught each other on a bad mood...
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#38183 Feb 20, 2014
Well mc creator, I didnt really have anything against ya but that recent drop made me think again. "Or else u will kill me?" LOL. Set up a battle man, lets test ur mettle!
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#38184 Feb 20, 2014
Also, the words bori and good should never be in the same sentence. And that he could diss everyone here? Nah son, he can barely rap battle at the rookie level, im not even worried bout him. U still havnt seen some of the better ppl on this site drop stuff like shini or hhh. Or really srd since ur pretty new. And u have only seen like 2-3 drops from me, how bout u research back into the hip hop forum on here.
@Lil biggy amd ash: i see ur points. Its def not a great time for me. That being said, im just that way. I can be extremely brash. And i usually cross the line. But i guess thats me. Everyones different. But im def not one to cross when im cross lol. Also ya thats a better analogy. I guess thats why i got so mad was cuz it originated from an analogy and it got taken slightly wrong. But it seems we have cleared that up.

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Syracuse New York

#38185 Feb 20, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
<quoted text>
since when has anyone on here been so fu<kin against anti-religious sh!t. if you cant handle it, gtfo. you know what, ill set up the thread, were battling ASAP. iv been pissed off for awhile with bori being a phaggot and HHID being even worse. i dont need you on your FU<KING RELIGIOUS HIGH HORSE fu<kin with me. and yes it is RELIGION, GOD IS LIKE THE WHOLE FU<KING POINT OF RELIGION YOU FU<KING IDIOT. and ya know what, ill say whatever i GODDAMN WANT ABOUT GOD (oops took the name in vain, whoopsies), you cant tell me what i can or cant do, and if ur beliefs were sooooooooo hurt by me putting out an analogy then fu<k dude u ARE one of those hardcore christians who is so wrapped up in it that ur first thought is "ATTACK EVO FOR HIS BLASPHEMY! NO ONE SAYS THE LORDS NAME IN VAIN! THIS IS A FULL FRONTAL ASSAULT ON THE LORD ALMIGHTY.." blah blah etc. etc. honestly dude im gunna be saying the worst sh!t imaginable for our battle, cuz im pissed that YOU took this to where it is right now when there was NOTHING wrong with what i said. its the fu<kin 'seanny t is a racist, he should be dDQ'd' all over again, and if that means we gotta beef, then gloves are off on my side. thought we were cool but ya had to go off on me for being a blasphemer and saying im attacking god, well, NOW i will. you made this happen. just know that. ill set up the thread now. i expect you to accept. im hella pissed cuz of life issues and rookies on here, now this. so im lettin the anger go. better prepare.
ya ik but I believe in god I just don't want religion to over rule this form... I mean we can share are opinions but I just don't want it to get out of hand that's all.
Evolusean

Calgary, Canada

#38186 Feb 20, 2014
Lol i kinda blew up last night. Ya ima just keep it rap battle for me on here. Not touching the subject on here again lol. Unless its part of a diss i write for a rap battle. Cuz again, when it comes to rap battle, ill say anything and everything to win/get into opponents head. And i fully expect it back too haha

“Dropping Bars Of Knowledge”

Syracuse New York

#38187 Feb 20, 2014
word lol
Alkano Bori negron

United States

#38188 Feb 20, 2014
The MC Creator wrote:
I mean put down another verse that don't suck
can you come up with somethin, are you stuck
I know you can boast with these low-skill punks
this game is basketball, and I can dunk
you wanted me to go hard, I went hardcore
when I'm done with this my fingers be sore
cause I don't want you dissin me this is my forth post on this site
and my worst one out shines any of you, and I'm white
Even Justin B can go to you toe to toe let me help you, he's right out your door
really Mortal, lets get real
like I told Rap_Demon, lets get a deal
he's gone now, cause I got to business
so now you, what your address
so then I can meet you face to face
or you can have mine, come to my place
so then I can show you real rap, not fake kill your ass, get a rock, bottom of a lake
at least I ain't talkin about brains exploding, lungs under ground
I'll bury you six feet deep, there won't be a sound
Don't diss on Lil Biggy, you he can take
but when I drop verses its like an earthquake
I'm not braggin, just tellin the truth
think I'm liein, what your readins proof
(Now I'ma give y'all some pointers)
Justin B, kill yourself
kill Mortal first, good for your health
Lil Biggy, work your way up
Phaze, yo wass up
most of your OK
your threads Bori diss was just a bad day
speakin of Bori, you work is good
just don't beef with everybody, even though you could
Da Kid, post some more of your work
maybe you better then me, just waitin in the lurk
Evolusean, don't evolve into IllMortallity
or else I'll kill you, not hard, just another casualty
anybody else, hit me up, I'll give you a decent report
I'm not the jealous kind of sort
almost forgot Illmortal, more like a Mortal Ghost
if you post back, there better be a decent verse in your next post
I read the bars you posted twice, say somethin else
Ur boy alkano good flow my dude I like how up came at dudes I a keep negative views to myself but I like how u came at dudes I support he skill u bring to the table
Alkano Bori negron

United States

#38189 Feb 20, 2014
Evolusean wrote:
Well mc creator, I didnt really have anything against ya but that recent drop made me think again. "Or else u will kill me?" LOL. Set up a battle man, lets test ur mettle!
Yo creator demolish this dude he calling u out is waiting your time he wack pleae bring it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Live with Kelly and Ryan' announces guest line... 10 hr hav a-blast 1
News Hypnotic Brass Ensemble members get a kick out ... May 10 Black is Black 4
News Chance the Rapper gets key to Sacramento May 9 RiccardoFire 10
https://soundcloud.com/asebailey May 8 Ase Bailey 1
News After Hip-Hop Backlash, Miley Has Something To Say May 7 Brice N Livingston 6
News #WordEyeHeard: Joe Budden is Mad Lil Yachty is ... May 3 Reality 4
News Gangs use graffiti as a warning (Mar '08) Apr 30 Well Well 147
More from around the web