freestyle battle, spit it! (raps only)

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#37595 Feb 1, 2014
Check me out on YouTube:

Just a little quick one to start out my channel.

Since: Feb 14

South Africa

#37596 Feb 1, 2014
This's how we roar on a mic on South Africa
Hip hop is grid locked when so many other emcees get lip locked then piss off when corny disses flip flop/
Like who's story is this it's a rip off not even 40 minutes yet they already tipped off it sounds like their category is pop/
In their laboratories mixing soft rap's accordingly when shit drop's it's so boring to see/
Like new kids on the block the more of these teen's spin off non metaphorically we see them doing a theatrical battle/
Is like reenacting a high school recital when Micheal A.K.A Mella the professional verbarlist is rap battling these rivals i'm recycling them in the trash can/It's like their flightless without any wind smack dabbed into the flight of steps going down into a bed of spider webs/
With each of their bright ideas is
like their life is stripped as time ticks
trying to find the right rhyme to spit/
At least i admit if i slip but i'll come back to fight and win putting your nut's in a vice grip when i'll put them out like a fire hydrant/
When i'm fighting the hydra giant's with my hand's like Liannidas did like a Titan/
Off the movie 300 when i make sushi out of sea monsters you'll be defeated and conquered beaten by a flesh eating mongrel/
Seeing these emcees is like seeing dog's drool sneezing from their
nostrils see there's concrete evidence that these emcee's are fossils/
Philosophically i geologically body
over all emcee catastrophically i'm like a prophecy going God speed like God and Goddesses mythology/
Just break-down the biology you bionic freak's ironically think you can beat me one on one in physcology/
Just do the hypothesis your ryhmes are obvious not even modified under a magnifying glass nobody saw it when we cant even find a scratch/
Like those small minded ryhmes yall write on your pad all combined defined as whack/
I bet as soon as you see this you wanna piece together like a thesis claiming your clever but no genius/
It's no secret your quotes are the weakest so keep it to yourselves before sticking your nose in some deep shit/
Quit posing as a cheap trick you kids chosen this now eat shit like a broken record repeating itself screeching/
For help your speeches wont sell these geek's use the thesaurus looking for help there riganormous to fail/
With each chorus is misspelled in misfortune they cant afford to be
scorched with more hell/
Til their a morsel in a morgue full of skeletons their corpse looks like pale skin/
With each failed attempt to show excellence their exposed like pestilence as they corrode like a death sentence their betrothed bed ridden/
At home second guessing they wont go ahead and threaten as heads roll like an execution/
It's electric fusion causing electricution causing these desperate humans begging not to be dead in a tomb.

“No pain No Gain!”

Since: Mar 13

accra(Ghana)

#37597 Feb 1, 2014
@The Proverb u very dope!
MBb

Europe

#37598 Feb 1, 2014
MBb vs SRD..please hop on that and vote for your favourite.....

Europe

#37599 Feb 2, 2014
Thanks @Rap-Swipe, i realy appriciate that
MBb

Europe

#37600 Feb 2, 2014
Amen to that my brother..(you're sick bro)
1.AKA
2.L-Tido
3.HHP
4.Khuli Chana
5.ProVerb
6.K.O.
7.ProKid
8.Ifani
9.Psyfo
10.MBb
better watch out cause your boy is camin'
-rapSwipe- wrote:
@The Proverb u very dope!

Europe

#37601 Feb 2, 2014
It's a pitty that varsity keeps me busy, otherwise i would be assasinatin these wannab's everyday/
Throwin bombs like an alquaredan, killin them emcees for fun, f*ck gettin paid/
Coz without a thought in my head, so many wannabe emcee's drop dead, knowing so many are broke and don't got bread trying be thug's by what Pac said/
It's obvious i'm not impressed by a lot kid's who's flows are the sloppiest/
Copying shit it's a sloppy mess plus their cockiness gets them caught in way over their heads/
So they try to stay anonomous falling like dominoes they stay submerged like a hippopotamuses butt cuz their verses obviously suck's/
I'm like Geronimo a real navihoe chucking spears at these water buffalo's going off like the Alamo so I don't need no amigo's/
Cuz this gringo is the Hulk like Lou Ferigo it's no holds bars when I wring throat's throwing these bozo's into walls/
Scalping them with Mohawks, going off I explode like moseltov,s as I blow them off the block/
Like a tsunami hit them i'm a kamikaze hitman with lyrical bombs i'm dropping for collision it will be like Rocky just hit them/
With a hockey stick while hockey puck's are lodge in their esophagus like a lacrosse hit their sarcophagus will be tossed in a shark pit.
Shini

Las Vegas, NV

#37602 Feb 2, 2014
Sorry I'm off to a late start:
Tough Love 2- Round 1 (Four Bars; All Punchline Bars; Due in 4 days)
1. MDZ
2. Ill Mortal
3. Nitroh
4. Broken Wrist
5. SRD
6. Lil Biggy
7. Chi
8. Ash

Europe

#37603 Feb 2, 2014
MBb wrote:
Amen to that my brother..(you're sick bro)
1.AKA
2.L-Tido
3.HHP
4.Khuli Chana
5.ProVerb
6.K.O.
7.ProKid
8.Ifani
9.Psyfo
10.MBb
better watch out cause your boy is camin'<quoted text>
I wish you all best hommie
Broken Wrist

Europe

#37604 Feb 2, 2014
The Proverb wrote:
<quoted text>
Neh bra .. The only person who's sick in that list is Verb and the rest are whack , i could bodybag those rappers more especially AKA
MBb

Europe

#37605 Feb 2, 2014
The Proverb wrote:
<quoted text>
anks man...

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#37606 Feb 2, 2014
Today I'm officially 16 ^__^
Ash

Singapore, Singapore

#37607 Feb 3, 2014
Phaze, happy bday, I'm 15 still hahahaha. .______. A whale just for you
Ash

Singapore, Singapore

#37608 Feb 3, 2014
Illmortal, I've got some very helpful feedback on your video. When you record, don't film it form the bottom, try filming it around the shoulder level, stand up and start rapping cuz it doesn't look professional when it's filmed form the bottom. Try to film you infront of a vibrant wall with light shining on you, (behind the camera or laptop) but I like your vid, you can call me... A subscriber ;)
Ash

Singapore, Singapore

#37609 Feb 3, 2014
Your voice is nice, you can actually rap. Now I know that you slow rap not fast paced ones which is always nice. You look good but what race are you?
Shini

Las Vegas, NV

#37610 Feb 3, 2014
Oh before I get this question: yes you have to create your own threads and you have to drop a link of the battle in the Tough Love thread.

“not a guy...”

Location hidden

#37611 Feb 3, 2014
my lines are your prescription, you gotta take them every week,
they're like a vision, i enlighten you with lessons, so i cure you medically.
im a perfectionist, perfection, and you drive me so insane,
im too complex for you to understand or even get in my brain.
i may be soo misleading but the mission is to admit,
you into rehab for rhyme abusers, you really should quit.
i hate seeing the same old sh*t, bit and bit repeatedly,
im only just beginning so when i speak, remain seated please.
before you get confused by the multiverse i fuse together,
i must admit,
i got a punch just like Mike and Mayweather,
so i aint down for your sh*t.

“not a guy...”

Location hidden

#37612 Feb 3, 2014
The Proverb wrote:
It's a pitty that varsity keeps me busy, otherwise i would be assasinatin these wannab's everyday/
Throwin bombs like an alquaredan, killin them emcees for fun, f*ck gettin paid/
Coz without a thought in my head, so many wannabe emcee's drop dead, knowing so many are broke and don't got bread trying be thug's by what Pac said/
It's obvious i'm not impressed by a lot kid's who's flows are the sloppiest/
Copying shit it's a sloppy mess plus their cockiness gets them caught in way over their heads/
So they try to stay anonomous falling like dominoes they stay submerged like a hippopotamuses butt cuz their verses obviously suck's/
I'm like Geronimo a real navihoe chucking spears at these water buffalo's going off like the Alamo so I don't need no amigo's/
Cuz this gringo is the Hulk like Lou Ferigo it's no holds bars when I wring throat's throwing these bozo's into walls/
Scalping them with Mohawks, going off I explode like moseltov,s as I blow them off the block/
Like a tsunami hit them i'm a kamikaze hitman with lyrical bombs i'm dropping for collision it will be like Rocky just hit them/
With a hockey stick while hockey puck's are lodge in their esophagus like a lacrosse hit their sarcophagus will be tossed in a shark pit.
its no holds barred, love. >.<
Mr_Hyde

Kansas City, KS

#37613 Feb 3, 2014
So mad_mike you wanna call that skill
Ha you aren't ready for the real deal
You need so practice to reach my level
I've already made your tombstone
Go and grab a shovel
If you've got what it takes, you challenge me now
After I defeat you, I take my little bow
I can tell you the truth when I say
I would not, could not on a boat
Read any of the so called "raps" you wrote
Man, you bore people to death
I bet you can leave a classroom looking' like the end of McBath
Your rhymes say you're too young in age
That's why everyone has to translate what you said on the opposite page
How you gonna put something up against that
I bet you didn't even expect anything I spat
You think you pathetic skills will compare to that?
I getting a best selling album by me coming back!

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#37614 Feb 3, 2014
Ash wrote:
Illmortal, I've got some very helpful feedback on your video. When you record, don't film it form the bottom, try filming it around the shoulder level, stand up and start rapping cuz it doesn't look professional when it's filmed form the bottom. Try to film you infront of a vibrant wall with light shining on you,(behind the camera or laptop) but I like your vid, you can call me... A subscriber ;)
Thanks for the feedback and lol alright so I can't call you ash anymore? Haha
I can do both but my idol/inspiration is J Cole so I mostly do slow rap. And I'm Hispanic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LAPD Fire Nonlethal Rounds To Disperse Crowds G... 33 min lol 1
News Authorities: Rapper XXXTentacion shot dead in F... Tue Shamikka 3
News Jay-Z, Beyonce release surprise album 'Everythi... Jun 17 anonymous 2
News Kanye West shares racy snaps including naked Ki... Jun 16 Chase 1
News Eminem vs Kanye West? (Apr '14) Jun 7 C Kersey 2
News Starbucksa CEO Howard Schultz shouldna t run fo... Jun 7 Pretty Please 1
WorldStar Hip Hop Fighting Game Lit! Jun 4 jacklaflame 1