<quoted text>
Thank god.. Shini we got everybody now
I see that. We will start Feb. 1st.

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#37589 Jan 30, 2014
Shini wrote:
<quoted text>I see that. We will start Feb. 1st.
Whew I'm so pumped and ready, excuse my eagerness.
Bdog

Waterloo, IL

#37590 Jan 30, 2014
you know what they be sayin bout when one door closes/hearin God in burning bushes modern fuckin Moses/Stay woke like people chosen; shun the ones who's posin/If it don't concern ya don't go stick your nose in
ice cold it leaves ya frozen when my wind begins to blow/I've battled hypothermia, I've traveled miles of snow/Dark and dreary strange and erie Edgar Allen Poe/If I lose my mind I always find it in my flow
Stick to what you know and I'll keep lippin off/I could get a little spicy like some Mexicali sauce/Lotta dudes be actin hard know full well that they're soft/But they still proceed to call themselves a boss...
The point is always lost in the drama where it rests/Life's a book with many pages study for the test/You could be bummin or earths worst scum...or you could be the best..../Protect my mind and seek divine but mostly I'm just stressed
One door closes...another barely opens/I'll kick it down if it stands in the way of the things for which I'm hopin/When smokas see me round my town they ask me where the dope is/With smiles and hugs thats faker than the pope is
I keep my goals stay focused in the face of misery/Devoured up by locusts and remaining in captivity/Some things go beyond all wrong and lose all sensibility/Born in humble circumstance like modern day Nativity/
Strength and resiliance creates urban forms of brilliance/Diamonds hidden in stones of brown uncovered thru resiliance/While some of us are slaves to paper, some are holdin billions/Raisin up glass ceilings seeking trillions
Crush the poor a little more its just czars and serfs/Put a shabby price on human life deciding what you're worth/A rapist or a wall street banker...not sure which is worse/with the lies they've told and rights that they've reversed...
the miles that I've traversed..are sure to be followed by many more/Unless death settles the score and slams the current door/Which wouldn't be surprising with the shit that I've endured/I'm just sayin...when it rains it fuckin pours
Eat the apple, toss the core, and live another day/Try to stay with third eye open, meditate and pray/Paint a world where silver clouds are barely lined with grey/Articulating change in strange and lovely things to say
Like a child is meant to play, my rhyme was meant to flow/To roll and kneed and rise like molded dough/To get high as birds in skies they fly in; then dip way down low/To the very core which is often ignored til it suddenly explodes!
Ignite the flame and watch it burn to the ground/Once was lost and never found/Smoke a quarter pound and joke around with lyrical clowns/But everybody knows I'll go ten rounds
If your nose is always brown, you probably snitch real easy/So my advice to you is back the fuck up when you see me/Here's the way to spot a narc pretendin to be greazy/They wear old clothes but press them very neatly....
So there's a fuckin freebie for you greedy street kings/Get ya hustle on, nevermind the bird that sings/Game's like sport, and life's too short to dwell on petty things/Do whats right and plant insite and reap the love it brings....
Shake off a bitch that clings cus eventually its constrictin/Its hard to talk when you know the ears thats near ya isn't listenin/I'm keeping up resistance with ideas that are conflictin/Through vibes and rhymes I paint what I'm depictin.....

Since: Feb 14

South Africa

#37592 Feb 1, 2014
(Drug abuse)
The door constantly open and closes itself// paper's scattered on the floor, empty and broken bottles by the door, infact the house was a mess// an ounce of smoke fumin through my room's roof// while im lyin on a ripped sofa, my head hangin by its edge// blood pourin from my nostril, as i was gaspin for air// windows tittle sealed, preventin the circulation of the fresh air, for my lungs to pump// my body temperature rappidly rissin up// as my body was startin to pale up, and eventualy became numb// my blood vessel swellin up, as my blood's startin to evaropate through my pores// my mind was crackin up, ready to blow up, like them popcorns// walls started to spin around as my eyes started to shut// lotta strange noise on my head, which never made a clear sound// my mouth quivered, as i was tryna scream for help// hearin the devils voice happily chatterin 'is my victory lap,''boy welcome to the fam'// is all i could remember, as my temperature dropped to zero// lyin on a dark lil room(coffin) watchin my life fadin away// i search for a door or a window, for my escape-way// but i couldn't find any, that was when i heard an annonymous voice askin me// son, are you proud of the life you're livin?// takin drugs and boozin to death// do you want to die? Or to be given a second chance?// I said i abhore my actions, and if you can me a second chance, i can eternally praise you till i die// I will send the massage about your kindness and forgiveness everytime i rhyme// Slowly my vision got clear// my dazed mind started to interprete the sound impulses, of my mom cryin to the lord next to my ear// i blinked twice, and moveed my left hand// my mom was overwhellmed, and dropped to her knees and prayed// thankin the lord for bringin back after so many days(2 weeks)// as the nurses were tryna help me// another two came n cover the other body lying next to me// they pulled his bed away, sayin that i'm lucky to be alive, unlike him coz he didn't make it// that was my friend's body, that we overdoze them drugs with//

Europe

#37593 Feb 1, 2014
Im crazy like a caged beast
Angerly I'm in rage to beat other wannabe emcees.
That ain't in the same league,
so don't play games with me cuz you'll take heat .
So take heed or it can be
dangerously to painfully too see,
These fake g,s who claim to be something,
They ain't they seem anxiously
impatiently waiting to take me,
So maybe their just hating cuz they ain't me.
Debating how shamelessly lame
they be wasting my time ungracefully.

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#37595 Feb 1, 2014
Check me out on YouTube:

Just a little quick one to start out my channel.

South Africa

#37596 Feb 1, 2014
This's how we roar on a mic on South Africa
Hip hop is grid locked when so many other emcees get lip locked then piss off when corny disses flip flop/
Like who's story is this it's a rip off not even 40 minutes yet they already tipped off it sounds like their category is pop/
In their laboratories mixing soft rap's accordingly when shit drop's it's so boring to see/
Like new kids on the block the more of these teen's spin off non metaphorically we see them doing a theatrical battle/
Is like reenacting a high school recital when Micheal A.K.A Mella the professional verbarlist is rap battling these rivals i'm recycling them in the trash can/It's like their flightless without any wind smack dabbed into the flight of steps going down into a bed of spider webs/
With each of their bright ideas is
like their life is stripped as time ticks
trying to find the right rhyme to spit/
At least i admit if i slip but i'll come back to fight and win putting your nut's in a vice grip when i'll put them out like a fire hydrant/
When i'm fighting the hydra giant's with my hand's like Liannidas did like a Titan/
Off the movie 300 when i make sushi out of sea monsters you'll be defeated and conquered beaten by a flesh eating mongrel/
Seeing these emcees is like seeing dog's drool sneezing from their
nostrils see there's concrete evidence that these emcee's are fossils/
Philosophically i geologically body
over all emcee catastrophically i'm like a prophecy going God speed like God and Goddesses mythology/
Just break-down the biology you bionic freak's ironically think you can beat me one on one in physcology/
Just do the hypothesis your ryhmes are obvious not even modified under a magnifying glass nobody saw it when we cant even find a scratch/
Like those small minded ryhmes yall write on your pad all combined defined as whack/
I bet as soon as you see this you wanna piece together like a thesis claiming your clever but no genius/
It's no secret your quotes are the weakest so keep it to yourselves before sticking your nose in some deep shit/
Quit posing as a cheap trick you kids chosen this now eat shit like a broken record repeating itself screeching/
For help your speeches wont sell these geek's use the thesaurus looking for help there riganormous to fail/
With each chorus is misspelled in misfortune they cant afford to be
scorched with more hell/
Til their a morsel in a morgue full of skeletons their corpse looks like pale skin/
With each failed attempt to show excellence their exposed like pestilence as they corrode like a death sentence their betrothed bed ridden/
At home second guessing they wont go ahead and threaten as heads roll like an execution/
It's electric fusion causing electricution causing these desperate humans begging not to be dead in a tomb.

“No pain No Gain!”

Since: Mar 13

accra(Ghana)

#37597 Feb 1, 2014
@The Proverb u very dope!
MBb

Europe

#37598 Feb 1, 2014
MBb vs SRD..please hop on that and vote for your favourite.....

Europe

#37599 Feb 2, 2014
Thanks @Rap-Swipe, i realy appriciate that
MBb

Europe

#37600 Feb 2, 2014
Amen to that my brother..(you're sick bro)
1.AKA
2.L-Tido
3.HHP
4.Khuli Chana
5.ProVerb
6.K.O.
7.ProKid
8.Ifani
9.Psyfo
10.MBb
better watch out cause your boy is camin'
-rapSwipe- wrote:
@The Proverb u very dope!

Europe

#37601 Feb 2, 2014
It's a pitty that varsity keeps me busy, otherwise i would be assasinatin these wannab's everyday/
Throwin bombs like an alquaredan, killin them emcees for fun, f*ck gettin paid/
Coz without a thought in my head, so many wannabe emcee's drop dead, knowing so many are broke and don't got bread trying be thug's by what Pac said/
It's obvious i'm not impressed by a lot kid's who's flows are the sloppiest/
Copying shit it's a sloppy mess plus their cockiness gets them caught in way over their heads/
So they try to stay anonomous falling like dominoes they stay submerged like a hippopotamuses butt cuz their verses obviously suck's/
I'm like Geronimo a real navihoe chucking spears at these water buffalo's going off like the Alamo so I don't need no amigo's/
Cuz this gringo is the Hulk like Lou Ferigo it's no holds bars when I wring throat's throwing these bozo's into walls/
Scalping them with Mohawks, going off I explode like moseltov,s as I blow them off the block/
Like a tsunami hit them i'm a kamikaze hitman with lyrical bombs i'm dropping for collision it will be like Rocky just hit them/
With a hockey stick while hockey puck's are lodge in their esophagus like a lacrosse hit their sarcophagus will be tossed in a shark pit.
Shini

Las Vegas, NV

#37602 Feb 2, 2014
Sorry I'm off to a late start:
Tough Love 2- Round 1 (Four Bars; All Punchline Bars; Due in 4 days)
1. MDZ
2. Ill Mortal
3. Nitroh
4. Broken Wrist
5. SRD
6. Lil Biggy
7. Chi
8. Ash

Europe

#37603 Feb 2, 2014
MBb wrote:
Amen to that my brother..(you're sick bro)
1.AKA
2.L-Tido
3.HHP
4.Khuli Chana
5.ProVerb
6.K.O.
7.ProKid
8.Ifani
9.Psyfo
10.MBb
better watch out cause your boy is camin'<quoted text>
I wish you all best hommie
Broken Wrist

Europe

#37604 Feb 2, 2014
The Proverb wrote:
<quoted text>
Neh bra .. The only person who's sick in that list is Verb and the rest are whack , i could bodybag those rappers more especially AKA
MBb

Europe

#37605 Feb 2, 2014
The Proverb wrote:
<quoted text>
anks man...

“Divide and conquer ”

Since: Mar 13

Brooklyn, New York

#37606 Feb 2, 2014
Today I'm officially 16 ^__^
Ash

Singapore, Singapore

#37607 Feb 3, 2014
Phaze, happy bday, I'm 15 still hahahaha. .______. A whale just for you
Ash

Singapore, Singapore

#37608 Feb 3, 2014
Illmortal, I've got some very helpful feedback on your video. When you record, don't film it form the bottom, try filming it around the shoulder level, stand up and start rapping cuz it doesn't look professional when it's filmed form the bottom. Try to film you infront of a vibrant wall with light shining on you, (behind the camera or laptop) but I like your vid, you can call me... A subscriber ;)
Ash

Singapore, Singapore

#37609 Feb 3, 2014
Your voice is nice, you can actually rap. Now I know that you slow rap not fast paced ones which is always nice. You look good but what race are you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 'Orange Is the New Black' Tracks Dominate June ... 4 hr kelly 2
News Rihanna's "Needed Me" Remains #1 At Rhythmic & ... 4 hr Kelly - DJ 1
News Mariah leaves bra at home 5 hr Kelly - DJ 2
News Beyonce's Colorist Rita Hazan Reveals Her Rules... Jul 19 kelly 1
News Nick Cannon on the Most ''F--ked Up'' Part Abou... Jul 19 kelly 2
News Alicia Keys Discusses New Album, Motherhood & H... Jul 17 kelly 1
News Usher Jul 17 kelly 1
More from around the web