stunnagunna

United States

#37099 Dec 24, 2013
Who want to battle?.better yet you kids stay home go play with your raddle. I spit more game than monoply..catch me if u can but im an anomoly...kng of the heavens im on top of the world but gimme a hour im on top of your girl..im john wayne and your jus no name..Im a wild stallion you cant tame.. verses runnin wild with style ill be around for a while..
female

San Francisco, CA

#37100 Dec 24, 2013
yo you good, but ion know... i could do betta(:
female

San Francisco, CA

#37101 Dec 24, 2013
julia, you make me wana make a fool of ya. your lips are from outer space, i just wanna put my arms around ya waist!

“No pain No Gain!”

Since: Mar 13

accra(Ghana)

#37102 Dec 24, 2013
anybody wanna battle?

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#37103 Dec 24, 2013
female wrote:
julia, you make me wana make a fool of ya. your lips are from outer space, i just wanna put my arms around ya waist!
?? The heck
stunnagunna

United States

#37105 Dec 24, 2013
female wrote:
yo yo raps are so stale.. but what do u expect from a hoe from a a hotel.. shes no rapper of lyrics but give her a dolla and she do tricks...if that is your best go home..you lookin like a court jess..my raps keep flowin putn mcs like u to rest hear the crows crowin...
stunnagunna

United States

#37107 Dec 24, 2013
-rapSwipe- wrote:
anybody wanna battle?

Battle? My raps hitya make your whole head rattle. I got rymes for days, mcs I slay so step up or shut up I do rap deals that pay. Im a real g you jus aspiring to be me ..you see your over your head g..n jus one line g u dead....call the hearse and would u believe it I never rehearsed..yea f.y.I I am white but what does matter my verses r tight...

“Life's a monopoly”

Since: Nov 13

Houston

#37108 Dec 24, 2013
stunnagunna wrote:
<quoted text>
Battle? My raps hitya make your whole head rattle. I got rymes for days, mcs I slay so step up or shut up I do rap deals that pay. Im a real g you jus aspiring to be me ..you see your over your head g..n jus one line g u dead....call the hearse and would u believe it I never rehearsed..yea f.y.I I am white but what does matter my verses r tight...
No one gives a f*ck about race, its the way you rap that causes disgrace, sit up straight, and pay attention if you want change, I destroy, slay, and let your memory fade, real g's don't rap about being real as long as they know it, that's a slight change of a hopsin line, it means your claims bogus, my lines touchdown in ya mind and earthquakes are noticed, but its so over your head you can hardly understand, so just stay focused, you've been sixteen feet under since you claimed and gloated, I rain oceans, causing hurricanes hittin hard as katrinas main coating, no grail but my games holy, stunnagunnas on the ground,'cause my aims potent, you break your hymen, I break noses, leaving rappers bloody and battered, like a floyd opponent, so get back at me when you bang ferocious
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#37109 Dec 24, 2013
Who are all these people? It's like they steal the verses from cereal boxes...

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#37110 Dec 24, 2013
Hannibal Barca wrote:
Who are all these people? It's like they steal the verses from cereal boxes...
Who are you talking about?
Shini

Seoul, Korea

#37111 Dec 24, 2013
Happy Holidays. Now I'm gonna plot your grave
No stop to save any time cuz ya shits not the way
on the microphone I maim here ya not ending my reign here
i'll body you, Santa, and all his f?!king reindeer
Once done I'll make sure Santa's slave/sleigh
He was in the way but I'll force you to skullf!^k him like I'm Joffrey inna cage
My words are broad, sored above you ready to cut ya legs off
This is a no contest not reaching this level cause ya head's soft
Happy holidays, now time to casket this f@ggot
Ya cut from a red cloth Trekkie now I'm takin that head off.
stunnagunna wrote:
<quoted text>

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#37112 Dec 24, 2013
Shini wrote:
Happy Holidays. Now I'm gonna plot your grave
No stop to save any time cuz ya shits not the way
on the microphone I maim here ya not ending my reign here
i'll body you, Santa, and all his f?!king reindeer
Once done I'll make sure Santa's slave/sleigh
He was in the way but I'll force you to skullf!^k him like I'm Joffrey inna cage
My words are broad, sored above you ready to cut ya legs off
This is a no contest not reaching this level cause ya head's soft
Happy holidays, now time to casket this f@ggot
Ya cut from a red cloth Trekkie now I'm takin that head off.
<quoted text>
That was nice, adding in some christmas cheer to that! Haha

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#37113 Dec 24, 2013
Merry Christmas forum

“RRC (previous name).”

Since: Jun 13

Huntsville

#37114 Dec 24, 2013
Happy Christmas and a merry holiday to all who shall readth this post

“No pain No Gain!”

Since: Mar 13

accra(Ghana)

#37115 Dec 25, 2013
stunnagunna wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont battle with people who dont know what they talking about.
MrFlames

Courtice, Canada

#37116 Dec 25, 2013
Merry Christmas to all
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#37117 Dec 25, 2013
Now lets snap back to reality
Bohemian rhapsody
Has better verses than Shini now
that's blasphemy
You step into my home the brutality that awaits you
Sorry Shini but where's my hospitality
I'm just stressed from all the things that you've asked from me
You make me think that you're as annoying as f*ck you're like the Dennis to Amy
But it's apparently my fault every chance I get I waste it, hey, I've been busy
But b*tch don't kid me, I'm undoubtedly back and healthy
I'd take your spot any day you'll just sit back in awe and agony
My spit's cold, rougher than rugby
Walk next to girls and they be shouting 'F*ck me!'
Simultaneously,
Millions of miles away in a another f*ckin galaxy, your mouth is open while I shove my cock in to find a cavity
Your raps are full of holes it's like
You've intentionally taken out all of the punchlines
You were good now look at you
I'm not afraid of anything but dude you're scaring me

No hate, just wanted to post. Plus I like the Christmas theme. Merry Christmas guy, I love you all...
Hannibal Barca

Singapore, Singapore

#37118 Dec 25, 2013
Not you iimortal, I like the way you rap

“Life's a monopoly”

Houston

#37119 Dec 25, 2013
Hannibal Barca wrote:
Not you iimortal, I like the way you rap
I was just wondering who because there were a couple people that posted that had cereal box type lyrics. Oh and thanks Hannibal.

“Get money ”

Since: Sep 11

Chicago

#37120 Dec 25, 2013
IllMortal wrote:
<quoted text>
No one gives a f*ck about race, its the way you rap that causes disgrace, sit up straight, and pay attention if you want change, I destroy, slay, and let your memory fade, real g's don't rap about being real as long as they know it, that's a slight change of a hopsin line, it means your claims bogus, my lines touchdown in ya mind and earthquakes are noticed, but its so over your head you can hardly understand, so just stay focused, you've been sixteen feet under since you claimed and gloated, I rain oceans, causing hurricanes hittin hard as katrinas main coating, no grail but my games holy, stunnagunnas on the ground,'cause my aims potent, you break your hymen, I break noses, leaving rappers bloody and battered, like a floyd opponent, so get back at me when you bang ferocious
I break noses,
Leave rappers bloody and battered, like a Floyd opponent....nice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Hip-Hop Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jehovah's Witness and her baby die after she re... 12 hr dee lightful 89
News Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry hijacked black culture:... Sun Big Knob 11
News Kanye West pleads no contest in battery case (Mar '14) Sat fartbox 7
News Iggy Azalea's shopping excursion in Ferrari tur... Sat Bobby T Canada 6
News Naughty Boy 'sad' this generation won't have a ... Apr 18 Suspicious 1
News In State of City speech, Coleman lists reasons ... Apr 17 PB in Saint Paul 1
News TV series shows Asian Americans under a new light Apr 14 Vib_Ram 5
More from around the web